Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! (4668 Views)

How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / How To Migrate Your Blog From Blogger To WP Without Loosing Traffic / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! by sekem: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
oswaggiee:
The reasons are not even reasonable enough!!!

Numbr 2 is managable sha

Exactly!!!

At a point, I almost thot the writer must be a child tongue

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
sekem:

Exactly!!!

At a point, I almost thot the writer must be a child tongue

He's a 7 year old child who had the experience of a 20years old.. tongue
Smh

My post is not directed to everyone but certain people who are not ready to move but wanted to..
Thank yuu

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! by sekem: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tuham:

He's a 7 year old child who had the experience of a 20years old.. tongue
Smh
My post is not directed to everyone but certain people who are not ready to move but wanted to..
Thank yuu

Sorry baba.

Never knew you were the original writer.

Thot it was one of those childish copy and paste jobs adulterating the entire blogosphere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? / Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets :: / Don Caprio Shared "How To Open And Verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.