Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It (23933 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2017
edoyad:

Sorry I'm just seeing this. The distance like the other guy replied is about 20 km, roughly 20 mins drive. I don't really know the area where the station is situated but in all my years of staying in Kd I never visited the area. Heard it's kind of an Afghanistan like environment with virtually no Christians.

The airport is remote and far removed from the city and a very conducive environment for Fulani criminals to start operations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

its goverments fault because of maintenance...

why dont you blame the whiteys for not giving reasons to not use the kaduna airport??..

i dont care sef...

all whites should stay away from africa...

Why not relocate to kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by SalamRushdie: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2017
edoyad:

The idea is to use the train from to and from Abj, but like I said, I don't really know how secure the rigasa area is sha

This poorly thought out relocation is going to cost both kaduna state and the FG over 2 billion naira , as we speak they are even renovating the Kaduna airport for this with monies that would have been adequate to build a temporary runway in the Abuja airport that would have been OK to handle air traffic till the old runway is renovated in weeks after which the temporary runway will be converted and upgraded to the 2nd runway for Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This poorly thought out relocation is going to cost both kaduna state and the FG over 2 billion naira , as we speak they are even renovating the Kaduna airport for this with monies that would have been adequate to build a temporary runway in the Abuja airport that would have been OK to handle air traffic till the old runway is renovated in weeks after which the temporary runway will be converted and upgraded to the 2nd runway for Abuja

Minna is just 100km from Abuja - less than half the travel time by road.

The only disadvantage Minna has (in terms of airport facilities) to that of Kaduna is the lack of fuel depots which could easily have been provided.

Kaduna remains a poor choice compared to Minna and every upgrade they are doing in kaduna could have been easily done in Minna.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by SalamRushdie: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Minna is just 100km from Abuja - less than half the travel time by road.

The only disadvantage Minna has (in terms of airport facilities) to that of Kaduna is the lack of fuel depots which could easily have been provided.

Kaduna remains a poor choice compared to Minna and every upgrade they are doing in kaduna could have been easily done in Minna.

Ohh I even forgot about Minna ...this Kaduna is all shade s wrong

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by darknetcom: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Why not relocate to kaduna

ohhhhhhhhh....why are you ipobians like this??..
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

ohhhhhhhhh....why are you ipobians like this??..

If you no mention IPOB one day your afonja brain is probably on freeze.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Ohh I even forgot about Minna ...this Kaduna is all shade s wrong

The airport relocation is a dubious arrangement to provide federal bailout to kaduna state govt and also to provide federal projects.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by darknetcom: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

If you no mention IPOB one day your afonja brain is probably on freeze.

If you no mention afonja one day your ipob brain is probably on freeze.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by oglalasioux(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

We won't survive a decade if they do.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by darknetcom: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
oglalasioux:

We won't survive a decade if they do.

you won't survive a decade if they do.

speak for ya sef...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2017
Better safe than sorry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Atmmachine(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

So the ongoing fulani orchestrated mafia on southern kaduna christians plus the bloody Shia clampdown nko?

The whites don't need your useless country.

FYI, a white man created your useless country

You're a dummy

White man created what ??

Your mother should have swallowed the sperm instead of taking it in her pusssy
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by wellmax(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Not because of the airport, maybe because of the security situation in Kaduna.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Of course they should be afraid of the Fulani killers called herdsmen.

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

You're a dummy

White man created what ??

Your mother should have swallowed the sperm instead of taking it in her pusssy

Lord Lugard is your sole founding father!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:
who cares, they can remain in their country

I know you went to school. I know also your parents are proud of you. Stop talking like this. Pls, it shows that you didn't even go near primary school if you keep talking this way.

Don't u know that without investors this nation won't grow? The only type of investors we have are those whose currency is almost useless, and that's why the currency is almost $1 = #520 now.

The good investors we have from US, Canada, Germany etc most of them our clueless leader and APC have driven away. So kindly make use of your God given Knowledge, thanks sir.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by SalamRushdie: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

The airport relocation is a dubious arrangement to provide federal bailout to kaduna state govt and also to provide federal projects.

Its seems like that .your are right

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Bujumbura(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

that soil called nigeria today was already their before the whites even knew how to clean their yanshs in the caves of europe...

stop this white whorship...

its discussting...
grin grin

ZoneB

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by math2001: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
They have to send passagers to Ondo state airport , and go to the akure to abuja expressway
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Arewa12: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Lobatan.... Ome eleyi gidi
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2017
There is no airport in Nigeria that is up to standard
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Lordave: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Lufthansa and I think, Air France rejected the airport also.

Lufthansa won't even make a landing in any other airport in Nigeria accept Abuja.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Tanimola26: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
I didn't see any statement indicating rejection, they only advice travellers to check and know how the closure would affect them or am I missing something?
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by SalamRushdie: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:

Lufthansa won't even make a landing in any other airport in Nigeria accept Abuja.

Its poor decisions like this by the Buhari govt that keeps hurting the economy and not low oil prices as he always claims

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

why dont you blame the whiteys for not giving reasons to not use the kaduna airport??..

i dont care sef...

Insecurity. That's why.
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by tectonotimes: 8:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm!!!
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by ImadeUReadThis: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Lordave:

All western airliners have ceased operations into Northern Nigeria (apart from Abuja) since the introduction of sharia law.

Their insurance cover doesn't even cover emergency landing in the North.

All diversions from Abuja is to Lagos and if Lagos is not conducive (mainly due to weather) they head to either Port or Ghana!

Those guys no the ever increasing threat of Islamic terrorist in Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by siloXIX(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2017
If you are not a Canadian abroad, this is not for you.
Its useless for Abati to share this info
Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by pxalmydee(m): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

i dont care sef...

and can your people stay away from there land too? people like you are the that grab Iranian visa without second thought

1 Like

Re: Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It by Royals1st: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:
who cares, they can remain in their country

U jumped to comment and u did not understand the message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) / Helicopter Crash In Kaduna This Morning, 7 Dead / Another Trailer Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.