Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With (6606 Views)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, i'm not as skillful as the pro who did this one...frankly!.

you are a lady na, you will surely get it u just need to practice wink
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Aniker:

hey.. Haha

will you take me to paris ?

na woman like you be the highest paid CEO for Nigeria, mumu angry

This is why i flog civilians angry

1 Like

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

you are a lady na, you will surely get it u just need to practice wink
Sure!, i will with time.

Nice chatting with you.
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sure!, i will with time.
Nice chatting with you.

my pleasure grin

already following you in case you need someone to chat with grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

my pleasure grin

already following you in case you need someone to chat with grin
That'll be alright by me. grin
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by press005: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Yeah!, thanks.

As if i was d1 dat planned d day grin. Na God oo
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Chikelue2000(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

lolz

my dad is a cool headed man.. He doesn't fight..

Obey his rules you have his beautiful daughter.
ur dad?, hehehehe make I hear
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by optional1(f): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
ur dad?, hehehehe make I hear

lol

dad robosky02 we af a doubting thomas here.
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by SmellingAnus(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
ogorwyne:
smellinganus and smellinganus
wow... What a privilege.... I will be the most fortunate man on earth to spend any day with you be it Val or not kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Aniker:

hey.. Haha

will you take me to paris ?

The romantic city ?

Qui mademoiselle grin

#YOLO
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
lalasticlala/mynd44 will you be my val? lipsrsealed YES/NAH
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by jakandeola(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

lol

my wife
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
lalasticlala/mynd44 will you be my val? lipsrsealed YES/NAH
Yes but you dont reply PMs so, I will just go sit in a corner
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by EmperorTech: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
baby boo, sugar boo, honey boo, prettiest boo, sexiest boo, hottest wink boo, come sit on a soft and fresh lap. grin grin @ogorwyne
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Chikelue2000(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

lol

hehehehe, dad indeed
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by optional1(f): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
my wife

lol don't let my dad see this oh..
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Mzsolmi(f): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Explorers lalasticlala
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by optional1(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mynd44:

chai you wicked see as u open her ynash for public..
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mynd44:

grin C'mmon there are other ways...
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
Really? Tell me then
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by optional1(f): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
hehehehe, dad indeed

you doubt you ask my football family...

U mentioned at chelsea thread.
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mynd44:

Really? Tell me then
grin

i take ur answer as a nah dont need to push further embarassed
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by CentaurXXXV: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:

Smh... undecided
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
CentaurXXXV:

Smh... undecided
smb.... undecided
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by jakandeola(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

lol
don't let my dad see this oh..
hahaha I will tell him DAT I've see u as a wife pay bride price he will agree
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
grin

i take ur answer as a nah dont need to push further embarassed
Gwan big up yourself
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by optional1(f): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaha I will tell him DAT I've see u as a wife pay bride price he will agree

lol
waste of time...
My dad knows me with only one man who has done everything for me and alwayz been there when ever i call on him.
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Aniker(f): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
richommie:

The romantic city ?

Qui mademoiselle grin

#YOLO

you know right
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by bibijay123(f): 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Aitee1:

Dancing in Togo style grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by Aniker(f): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=desquad post=53566912][/quote] who is this guy
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by jakandeola(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
optional1:

lol
waste of time...
My dad knows me with only one man who has done everything for me and alwayz been there when ever i call on him.
u hav.a guy
Re: Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With by CentaurXXXV: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
smb.... undecided

Shake it wella o.

You don't know what you did abi? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / A Woman's Chest Anatomy (photo) / Beautiful Young Gentlemens(female Soldiers) With Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.