Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. (11201 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / Facts About Nigeria's "Poor" Education System That Will Make You Agree With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Some places on the surface of the world are just blessed. Even among the rich, there are the rich. These compilation of pictures from Rich Arabs will make you look poorer.

Copied from www.Palmchatnow.com

1. This is a traffic jam. See the type of cars on the street.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
2. This is a gold ATM. In case you don't want cash, you can withdraw gold

4 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
3. Some of their phones cost more than your kidney

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
4. Their pets enjoy luxury some people will never experience in their lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
I wanna be rich... Just once.... embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
5. Buying expensive cars is too normal for them, they cover it with gold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Their choice of pets is totally out of the box.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by casttlebarbz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
following
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Masculity(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is seriousssss. OP I'm following.

35 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Vision4God: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dats Wat de place value on
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
They park their cars in planes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
THIS Ducati was bought for $4.8 million and it was covered with diamonds

9 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by ichommy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
SirWere:
I wanna be rich... Just once.... embarassed

grin

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
THIS IS A POLICE CAR

3 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is a tennis court

12 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by olasaad(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Now this is what the Yoruba call "aye Ku si ibi kan"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
5. Buying expensive cars is too normal for them, they cover it with gold.

This is not UAE, this is London. The owner of the cars is a Saudi millionaire who took them to London

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by ichommy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
THIS Ducati was bought for $4.8 million and it was covered with diamonds

Kuku Kell Me.

8 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Khutie: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
They park their cars in planes.

This actually happened in Qatar not UAE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by olureignforever: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Khutie:

This actually happened in Qatar not UAE

@ op is busted.
napoleon77:

This is not UAE, this is London. The owner of the cars is a Saudi millionaire who took them to London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
ichommy:
grin
Been a while boss.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by metallisc(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
Some places on the surface of the world are just blessed. Even among the rich, there are the rich. These compilation of pictures from UAE and Saudi Arabia will make you look poorer.

this is not a traffic jam... it is a ferrari rally!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
I see you have changed the title of your post. It's no longer about UAE but about rich Arabs

2 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
napoleon77:
I see you have changed the title of your post. It's no longer about UAE but about rich Arabs

It was an oversight oh. Trust me, all the things listed here were done by the Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by yungbillionaire(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
olureignforever:

@ op is busted.

op said photos of some rich arabs....abi u dey see which one be busted...dint u see dat d guy dat did it in london is an arab....besiides uae and qartar no be arabs full am...in fact me i dey vexxx hia oooh, no just add ontop.

32 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
While poor ones there are just like rag

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by ichommy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
SirWere:

Been a while boss.

Oga Mi, I dey Lowkey ni Before.

Nah My Health dey do somehow, I dey Okay now.

How ya end?
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
ichommy:
Oga Mi, I dey Lowkey ni Before.
Nah My Health dey do somehow, I dey Okay now.
How ya end?
Ah shucks. Hope you're all right now. Your e-journal is a worthy read
I'm as well as my moniker potrays me. Been doing some mental gymnastics meself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by abdulaz: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Arab money grin
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
Some places on the surface of the world are just blessed. Even among the rich, there are the rich. These compilation of pictures from UAE and Saudi Arabia will make you look poorer.

I refer to the highlighted above. It still states that the pictures are from UAE and Saudi Arabia which isn't true as you later agreed.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by konfused: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Biko, I want to ask a question, is it the same Islam as being practised in Northern Nigeria these Arabs practice.

14 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by suremanpatriot: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oil money talkin among oil mafias,yet they say oil price fall is d bane of ngr's recession? What is really the mission of these African rulers in and out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Full Form Of SIR? / OOU Post Jamb Result Is Finally Out!2010/2011 / GCE Registration Begins On Friday, 28th April – WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.