Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Living In France - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In France (32718 Views)

My France Picture Gallery / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In France by henrimoto(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
NoContract:

Hi, I like your honesty.
Please can you update me on how you got your French tourist visa?
Re: Living In France by paulooo3(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
pls am a fashion designer, is dia any job opportunity for me over dia
Re: Living In France by alabireal: 5:17pm On May 31, 2017
Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

I live and work in France, if you are living/working/studying in France and you want to network you can hit me up via PM. I figured there are not many topics on France and living in France here.
If you also have questions about studying in France. I may be able to help you.

Cheers.

Hello big bros

I am so elated to have come across this thread you created ,I am a masters student here in France , I am about rounding up my studies and looking forward to exploring many other opportunities that France can offer for international students who have successfully completed their studies and I believe that your experience and advice can be very valuable to me.

I have already sent an email to you and will humbly expect your feedbacks, I can't wait to tap from the wealth of your experience sir

Thanks

Wale

3 Likes

Re: Living In France by hebinson: 3:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Hi, friends, pls how is the living expenses like in france? such as food, clothings, t.p fare, accomodatn electricity bills etc? compare to nigeria, jst to kn the rate difference, though planing to run a master program soon

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Ugosample(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
summerflame:
Can I change the tourist visa to work permit when I get to France?

Nope

1 Like

Re: Living In France by cutieme(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ugosample:

Nope
Ugosample na france u dey now?
Re: Living In France by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
i have a question please, can someone in france process my visa and admission for me. and what are the necessary documents for a bachelor degree course
Re: Living In France by Ahijo1990(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
claremont:

Yes. You will need to pass the initial assessment tests, and serve for 5 years with them. The good news is that they do not require a valid visa to join them, any ID document will suffice. A friend of mine left the UK to France a few years ago to join them because his UK visa was expiring, he is loving the Legion so much that he has extended his initial 5 year contract.

Does one need be physically present in France before one can join the Foreign Legion?

1 Like

Re: Living In France by claremont(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ahijo1990:

Does one need be physically present in France before one can join the Foreign Legion?

Yes, the applicant has to physically visit any of their offices in mainland France. Their offices are in Paris, Nice, Aubagne.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Welcomme: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
claremont:

Yes, the applicant has to physically visit any of their offices in mainland France. Their offices are in Paris, Nice, Aubagne.
What does Foreign legion mean? Also can one over stay his Visa in France without much harrasment by their cops?

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Chibuking81(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
claremont:

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In France by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
please i need someone that knows about france master prog to talk to me
Re: Living In France by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
@chibuking81 pls i need you to explain to me how i can study in france or do u know anything about uni of lille 1
Re: Living In France by beewhy009(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

I live and work in France, if you are living/working/studying in France and you want to network you can hit me up via PM. I figured there are not many topics on France and living in France here.

Cheers.

I av sent u a pm too bro, I am glad u opened this thread. Help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by kevindd: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hello! I want to visit Paris later this year and I would like to get some tips on hotels there. Can you recommend me something? Or will it be better if I rent an apartment? I have read some interesting thoughts on it on https://www.glamourapartments.com/faq/ and I think it is a good idea. What can you tell me about it?

1 Like

Re: Living In France by beezyblaze(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
hello.... Please I'm not here to ask about school or something... I'm here to ask about football...I'm an aspiring footballer and will love you to share with me anything you might know about their football system or introduce me to an academy over there... Thanks a bunch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In France by beezyblaze(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Living In France by daryoor(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

Cheers.

will they allow someone to learn french first for one year before masters programme commences, without having to come back to nigeria to re apply. how will it work out given that the person applying has a b2 proficiency.
Re: Living In France by hillsiderfak(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
hello, i have being trying to get info about studying in France but i seem to get lost during my search. am looking at studying at the MASTER level for international management taught in english . i would be glad if you can help me with info on universities and the process.
Re: Living In France by YoungMil: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thank you for the good work. I am interested in studying at the master level in France. I have applied to couple of Schools though. Like the likes of Saint Etienne, Grenoble etc but I have not received any response from them. I need more info on getting admission and going about the visa like minimum amount in one's statement etc
Mandovic:
Hi Guys,

Cheers.
Re: Living In France by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2018
@OP please I intend coming to France for a degree program after my NYSC because I did HND, my inlaw there in France said that there's an agent over there that would help do all the processing there then send me the necessary documents for me to go to the France embassy here in Nigeria to apply for my student visa. Please I would like to know is it possible this way? And how long does it take for the school to give acceptance letter thanks.

1 Like

Re: Living In France by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2018
shasha25:
i have a question please, can someone in france process my visa and admission for me. and what are the necessary documents for a bachelor degree course
. This is the same thing my inlaw over there now is asking someone to do for me, have sent him part Payment for the processing so when he sends me all the other documents like the receipt of school fees payed, acceptance letter etc then I go to the French embassy here with them to apply for my visa. So I think it possible for someone there to apply for you it might even be easier you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In France by YoungMil: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Can we relate please...I have applied to 2 different schools but I have not received any response from them. 07032066354
Perfectnumber6:
. This is the same thing my inlaw over there now is asking someone to do for me, have sent him part Payment for the processing so when he sends me all the other documents like the receipt of school fees payed, acceptance letter etc then I go to the French embassy here with them to apply for my visa. So I think it possible for someone there to apply for you it might even be easier you know.
Re: Living In France by ItsJonathan(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2018
How much do I need to budget for undergraduate visa?
Re: Living In France by tompedro: 1:13am On Apr 13, 2018
I have already gotten a tourist visa and my initials plan was to came and find greener pasture in France is there any way I can start a new life in France ?

3 Likes

Re: Living In France by tompedro: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2018
just got a tourist visa to France and I intended to stay and hustle to earn a living I need advice please

1 Like

Re: Living In France by subieey: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2018
tompedro:
just got a tourist visa to France and I intended to stay and hustle to earn a living I need advice please
When did you apply for the visa please?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery / My Take From My 10 Days Norway Visit. / 10 Nigerians Deported From Cambodia - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.