Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad (4760 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Iamwrath: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
So, my gurl called said she wanted to see me, this girl is very shy, I mean, so shy that it took 3 months just to know the color of her undies ( without reaching the home of glory)

I have tried, several times but no she never agrees, so I reduced calls and chats

Next thing she calls me and by the time I got there

She opened the door for me and she was stark nakkked

Please what's happening?

k[/size] grin
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by casttlebarbz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
okay
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Etzakoos(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
U Wanna Knw What Happen...Bang Her First And U Will Knw What Happen Later
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Mattyxta(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
The lord is your strength.....

1 Like

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
are u reporting live

8 Likes

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by dacblogger: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
You shld be happy...
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
then grin know that another man has already done what u now will wink u are the encore performance
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Flekky21(f): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oh Oh*
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by darbeelicous(f): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
is it just me, or does this thread seem familiar
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by joceey(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
See question..oo what is happening? The happening. Thing be say he called you to conduct personal home deliverance funny man
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Harwoyeez(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
What are we to do with her been unclad now...no pishure no nothing grin
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by gedidiah: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Set up.
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by snowden9(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
That guy up up up there is crazy grin grin grin
Imagine question : 'Are you reporting live? '
Na cnn abi channels ireport cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
are u reporting live
nothing person no go see for nl grin

nah nah he is reporting dead grin Lmao
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by codeinecrazy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Drill that hole to know what's up brethren...
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2017

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
nothing person no go see for nl grin

nah nah he is reporting dead grin Lmao
naso na...the guy paused the whole thing and came to seek advice on what to do next on nairaland..
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
snowden9:
That guy up up up there is crazy grin grin grin
Imagine question : 'Are you reporting live? '
Na cnn abi channels ireport cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol it's not my fault o... its the op that's mad
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by integritylady(f): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Are you presently on a "pause mode" we should bt asking you what happened there after..... cheesy
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Spicylate(f): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
A lil spice for her man is not a bad idea na.
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Amabeast: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
is it just me, or does this thread seem familiar
It's not just u,
mamag, created a similar thread about her boyfriend already having an erection when she visited him...
@ op All these wannabes sef..
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Charles4075(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
How will I believe you na oga op

Please post some pics so we can conduct a thorough review and sight seeing before we give you a reasonable reply.
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by danilho(m): 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wait, am coming
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by emitheo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
This Op needs 1,500 slap

1 Like

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Danipresh(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
My brother yhu knw wats happening, juz ride on eh....The lord is ur strength cool
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Keemy88(m): 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
You no well
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by yertyr(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
dacblogger:
You shld be happy...
help me ask am abeg
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by Azwal(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Iamwrath:
So, my gurl called said she wanted to see me, this girl is very shy, I mean, so shy that it took 3 months just to know the color of her undies ( without reaching the home of glory)

I have tried, several times but no she never agrees, so I reduced calls and chats

Next thing she calls me and by the time I got there

She opened the door for me and she was stark nakkked

Please what's happening?

k[/size] grin
Oshisko..... undecided

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by shinarlaura(f): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Charles4075:
How will I believe you na oga op

Please post some pics so we can conduct a thorough review and sight seeing before we give you a reasonable reply.

Hahahhahaha. You no well grin
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by kumulus(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
integritylady:
Are you presently on a "pause mode" we should bt asking you what happened there after..... cheesy

Help me out bikonu, is it you dah is taller than the fence and almost benching the gate or is it the angle of capture

2 Likes

Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by AceDomino(m): 2:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Photocopy machine...
Copying from that girl's post from a day or two ago
Re: I Visited My Girl And She Was Already Unclad by LePrezident(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
then grin know that another man has already done what u now will wink u are the encore performance

Rebel waiting to happen. Abi I told you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual Irritable Things U Ve Done / Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material / Leaked Sex Video Of Mandy K And Boyfriend Stanley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.