Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com (86293 Views)

End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos / See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by ednut1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
kolewerk
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by dikeigbo2(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
If its durable and affordable....yeees
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Franchise21(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
RobinHez:
I miss Lagos. Benin just too dry, imagine a car made for 4 passengers,,, if 6 people neva complete inside, the driver no go move.. :-(
Benin taxis na 4 for bk, 1 for front
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by lazsnaira(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
how about maintenance
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by yinkson(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
wink
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by obiink: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
why TATA? why not innoson motors?
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by madjune(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Makes no difference.

E remain make dem tell agbero to knot tie.
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by enoch273: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
RobinHez:
I miss Lagos. Benin just too dry, imagine a car made for 4 passengers,,, if 6 people neva complete inside, the driver no go move.. :-(

Boss I dey feel you, this nonsense dey happen for Lagos self oo, even ajah motor, all those small Camry and coffin. If two people never sit down for there the car no dey move o
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by maxwell767(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
No be to bring buses be the problem...

Na maintenance be the issue

undecided
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Goahead(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tata the gas guzzler undecided
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Deepfreezer(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hope this will be maintained. Good one from Lagos govt
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bloggers and their stup!dity.. These pictures have been circulating since the early days of Fashola
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by TenPassfour(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
For LAGOS to be among world recongise city,no doubt things must change. I mean real change for good to better ajd better to best. We all enjoy the public AC brt often from ikorodu to marina, thisbpresent administration making life bettervfor his citizen. Thank you for this innovative and creativity. no doubt Lagos is a mega city.
#TeamMegaCity

2 Likes

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
We are the problem with our country. Innoson buses are better than this.
You know how much foriegn exchange required to import this cheap buses.

While not petronise our own. We have a long way to go in this country

2 Likes

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by freeborn76(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Let's patronize Innoson na
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by purposedriven: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
I will give u a call tomorrow
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by nabegibeg: 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
RobinHez:

Lagos is not like the rest...
tell us something we dont already know
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by josh123(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
RobinHez:
eyaaa u wii soon get use to it grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Youngzedd(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
RobinHez:

It's everything bro. All is greed grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by shumuel(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
SexyBabe001:
It was earlier reported during the week that the LASG will finally eradicate Danfo buses off Lagos roads, well the government seems not to be joking as it had finally unveiled buses that will replace the buses from its roads. These are some of the pictures as Ajayiwrites.com brings to you some exclusives pictures from the factory.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/lasg-unveils-buses-that-will-replace.html

We've been seeing pictures of these buses for two years now, i guess its this year its finally coming to reality but they paint it yellow o grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Youngzedd(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
slurryeye:
Please Gov. Ambode, if your replace the Danfos, do not forget to replace the brains of the Danfo drivers

grin

Those guys got no chill. Fashola said they take cocain grin grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by sweetval: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is the time to have all the danfo drivers in Lagos state registered to prevent kidnap, abduction and "one chance" robbery.. If we can really put the record thing into consideration and not just give the buses out, it will curb a lot of crime in Lagos state..
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by curvilicious: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
@ some point it was MOLUE
Now it is DANFO

Ayam a Danfo driver suo
Shebi u b Danfo driver suo
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by RobinHez(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Franchise21:
Benin taxis na 4 for bk, 1 for front

which benin? the one wey I dey or? shocked
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by leofab(f): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Send them to ekiti
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
I think its improvement and really bringing Nigeria into this century
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Aburi001: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
decatalyst:
Is this 'thing' as rugged and serviceable like the rugged and lasting volks wagen buses?
If that is Innoson Buses made in Anambra then I'm fully in support.

Let's patronize made in Nigeria products
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
i foresee future trending on twitter. @bringbackourdanfo sebi naija ni grin grin grin
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Sirjohn84(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good development but what happnd to the danfo drivers after ward?
Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by RobinHez(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
madjune:
Makes no difference.
E remain make dem tell agbero to knot tie.
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
are they assembled in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Benz C300 Assessment & Review / $142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.