Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room (2049 Views)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
for not being straight with him undecided

nna all this wahala

he said since I refused to tell him if i am a virgin or not

that me being in his room brings him temptation and it is not healthy for his Christian and spiritual life

he said me being a virgin will prevent him too not doing something stupid

the problem is i don't just tell anyone I am a virgin
i tell guys at the right time. .if i should tell everyone that i am a virgin, the whole world will know and that ain't cool
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Spicylate(f): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wasn't it better that he kicked you out of his room? If he had forced himself on you nko? Meanwhile, what were you doing in his room?
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Spicylate:
Wasn't it better that he kicked you out of his room? If he had forced himself on you nko? Meanwhile, what were you doing in his room?

awwww thanks

i just used to go and gist
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by lepasharon(f): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2017
why is he asking if you are a virgin?
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Tales by moonlight
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 1:32am On Feb 10, 2017
lepasharon:
why is he asking if you are a virgin?

he said because he wants to marry a virgin

and he wants to date me
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 1:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Spicylate:

can't he control himself

are men that horn-y

1 Like

Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by DrObum(m): 2:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Like some people believed this tales by moonlight
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by lepasharon(f): 5:04am On Feb 10, 2017
onila:

he said because he wants to marry a virgin

and he wants to date me

That sounds nice, don't you like him.

Although,why does he want a Virgin when he prolly isnt one himself?
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by luminouz(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2017
This girl again....u sure u don't have Stockholm syndrome?
Onila in Yoruba could connote diff.things!
Onila.......tribal marked person
Onila........okro seller
Onila........u won't succeed!
Onila........u won't lick it?
Onila.......very big oooooo!

U see ur life? No wonder ur confused! undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 10, 2017
This chic with her fake gist again
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2017
lepasharon:

i don't like him

and ur second question, he said it's a mans world
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
TheSlyone2:
This chic with her fake gist again
undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
onila:
undecided
Gerrarahere Mehn
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gerrarahere Mehn

are you horn-y
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
onila:

are you horn-y
Last I checked, only ladies get horn.y the most...

With those whitish stuff coming out of lil mama
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Last I checked, only ladies get horn.y the most...

With those whitish stuff coming out of lil mama

that's ovulation

signs of ur period is coming, dunce
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
onila:

that's ovulation

signs of ur period is coming, dunce
Asshole, ladies get horn.y the most, check your facts

Whether in period or outside, the obvious fact is that they get horn.y the most and during this period, they can't do without dicks

www.lovepanky.com/men/understanding-women/when-women-are-at-their-horniest-and-what-you-can-do-about-it
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by lepasharon(f): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
onila:

i don't like him

and ur second question, he said it's a mans world

Some guys are just inappropriate undecided how can you ask a girl personal questions like virginity when you bearly know her
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by coolestofall(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
lepasharon:

Some guys are just inappropriate undecided how can you ask a girl personal questions like virginity when you bearly know her
You r right. But she kinda did put herself in dat situation.
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
lepasharon:

I can't just tell everyone, I am a virgin
i keep my v status private

what's the point of everyone knowing if you have done it or not

i will only tell guys who are patient to wait
when I am ready to talk about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ma What We U Like To Drink
Spicylate:
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Because No 1 Like Fairly Or Badly Use Product
lepasharon:

lepasharon:

lepasharon:

Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by lepasharon(f): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
profolaolu:
Because No 1 Like Fairly Or Badly Use Product [color=#990000][/color]

only if ur not a fairly used product urself undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
I Am Just Saying D Obvious, A Value Is Place On Ladies' Not On Guys'
lepasharon:

only if ur not a fairly used product urself undecided
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by ucheHapers(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
So now that we know you're a virgin, what do you want us to do about it?
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
ucheHapers:
So now that we know you're a virgin, what do you want us to do about it?

give me a prize
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Bluezy13(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
onila:

can't he control himself
are men that horn-y

You are very stupid!!!
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by onila(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bluezy13:

You are very stupid!!!

yo nigga! better respect urself

its ur penis that is stupid

is it my fault, you and ur Ghanaian brother ain't classy enough
that you can't control yourself with a girl in your room

iti boribo, onyo shi
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Spicylate(f): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
profolaolu:
Ma What We U Like To Drink
Sir, hope the drink I will order for will be safe ooo.
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Of Course Naw U Will Determine How Save Ur Drink Should Be
Spicylate:

Sir, hope the drink I will order for will be safe ooo.
Re: The Ghanaian Pastor/guy Kicked Me Out Of His Room by Spicylate(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
profolaolu:
Of Course Naw U Will Determine How Save Ur Drink Should Be
don't worry. I'm fine. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) / My / Looking For Male Friends In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.