Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Micro Investment For New Ebonyi Corp Members 2017 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Micro Investment For New Ebonyi Corp Members 2017 (540 Views)

Relocated Ebonyi Corp Member / Ebonyi To Pay Corpers N10,000 Allowances From September 2018 / Ogun Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micro Investment For New Ebonyi Corp Members 2017 by gnykelly(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
spend your alawee earn it back.
simple business that does not require much time and they are less risky.

rearing of goat. you can get a baby goat for #500-700 each.
you only need to bring it out and tie it in the morning before heading to PPA. in 8 month it will be ripe for sell. selling price #10,000. what if you have 10.

the raining season have kicked in.
you can lease a land for #8000 for a farming season. this can accommodate 150 ridges (the locales heap a ridge for #25) a ridge can yield 2yam, cassava, and a maize. if you sell a yam for #200. do your math. time to yield 11month.

OK this is a bit risky. rearing of chicken. day old cockerel cos #70. broiler #170. feeds #4300. time to market. Max. 5month.

remember some of this I'm doing others I discover down the line.

if you try and invest in any of these in your first 3month. you're guaranteed of getting main. of #80k. just like eating halve of your cake and allowing the other to grow.

don't lobby for town.

(1) (Reply)

Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet / Spanish Speaking Corpers - Opportunity To Make Some Extra Money This Week / Bigard Seminary, Enugu Collects CV And Certs From Corpers Before Acceptance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.