Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer (5341 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye / Leaked!! Buhari’s To Undergo Six Months Chemotherapy Treatment In Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ehissi(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
We has exclusively confirmed and reported that Buhari fainted more than once in Nigeria prompting his being evacuated to London and then Saudi Arabia.

President Muhammadu Buhari is suffering from an acute prostate cancer
that has reached metastasis stage and may have to be away from Nigeria
for not less than six months to undergo chemotherapy treatment,
otherwise known as chemo, 

Sources revealed that the President, who is being treated at The
Princess Grace Hospital, 42–52 Nottingham Place, London collapsed last
week when the first medicine was tried on him, forcing his doctors to
suspend the chemotherapy treatment immediately.

Source: - http://www.weeklypostng.org/2017/02/report-buhari-to-undergo-chemotherapy.html

N:B;- This is not the first time that such a claim has been made. You will recall that in the course of the elections, the same claim was made but vehemently denied even when picture evidence suggested it was true. The link is below............

https://www.nairaland.com/2098532/buhari-suffering-prostate-cancer-says

Let me state for the record, that I don't believe that it is true. But if it is, I understand why someone would be bold enough to spread rumours of his death.

It take more than just willpower for a man well above 70 to undergo chemotherapy and live..........

All the same, pray for a man fighting to stay alive, whatever the case may be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by searchng4love: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Be careful

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Imoy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
searchng4love:
Be careful

Really careful I tell ya
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
h
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Mjshexy(f): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
No body is above sickness except The Most High God. It's better the presidency allows Mr Buhari have a complete treatment than dishing out lies about, Nigerians deserve to know the true state of the president's health. Wishing him a swift recovery...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by thesicilian: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
I still maintain that guy is dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by sonofspada(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
"We have exclusively "
Who Is "We" ?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by seunlayi(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
We still need to pray for our pressy
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by BLACKdagger: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hm
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Horus(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lies!, how can journalists have access to the medical records of a "Head of state" of a sovereign nation so easily, when we know that confidentiality is one of the core duties of medical practice?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by annayawchee: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
angryare U clazy? Or madt? Our plesident is coming bac on saturday according to his handlers..... Becareful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2017
There is nothing called 'acute prostate cancer '

Moreover, at his age, it is not unusual if he is suffering from any cancer/malignancy.

I wish him speedy recovery

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by infogenius(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Thread closed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 10, 2017
#BringBackOurPresident

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by cr7lomo: 12:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Wow...u try ...the person that delivered this news is on point...he got the story right...tho its on code...that is actually the whole truth and nothing but the truth...op must b highly connected or he knows someone that is highly connected..Nls , that's the true situation of things
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by jlinkd78(m): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2017
We has
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2017
I don't know if this article is true, but I have always suspected him of receiving chemotherapy for cancer.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ourema(f): 12:58am On Feb 10, 2017
casket:
All these fake news...there is nothing called 'acute prostate cancer '

Moreover, at his age, it is not unusual if he is suffering from any cancer/malignancy.

Fake news plus fake English equal poor journalism

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by jiinxed: 2:13am On Feb 10, 2017
casket:
All these fake news...there is nothing called 'acute prostate cancer '

Speedy recovery from prostate cancer?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Jokerman(m): 2:19am On Feb 10, 2017
This guy should handover power and face his treatment jare....
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by mykelmeezy: 2:24am On Feb 10, 2017
too much of the other room i guess

when buhari thinks of all the times aishat seduced him now his prostate is weak

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ZombieKilla: 2:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari is not sick just tired of being president .... That's why he ran away to London

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by NeedGiftcards(m): 3:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Just declare yourself unfit for presidency. Save yourself first.. Life over Power Baba.

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 10, 2017
sonofspada:
"We have exclusively "
Who Is "We" ?

"We" here means we grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Annie939(f): 4:37am On Feb 10, 2017
alright
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 10, 2017
U may be RIGHT, but your GRAMMAR is demeaning and repulsive.
Mind u there is no DIAGNOSIS like "acute prostate cancer".

So I don't know where you got that from.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ehissi(m): 6:11am On Feb 10, 2017
mykelmeezy:
too much of the other room i guess

when buhari thinks of all the times aishat seduced him now his prostate is weak

Actually, postrate cancer is believed to be triggered by too little of the other room.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by chinjo(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Horus:
Lies!, how can journalists have access to the medical records of a "Head of state" of a sovereign nation so easily, when we know that confidentiality is one of the core duties of medical practice?

Ever heard of the Freedom of Information bill?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:31am On Feb 10, 2017
na so?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by Kbraims(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2017
lies of first order
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by ddippset(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2017
ehissi:

Actually, postrate cancer is believed to be triggered by too little of the other room.......
Don't mind him. That's how ignorant and uneducated people swarm all over nairaland.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer by emmanuel1990(m): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2017
go to hospitals across the nation, you will see many sick patients... and there families and friends are praying for there speed recovery.......so if we are to pray for our presido now, what are we going to tell God that he is suffering from? cancer or ear infection?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Airport: Why Nigerian Airlines Refused To Fly To Ebonyi : Picture / Hundreds Flock To Nigeria In Search Of Food / PICTURES:Colleagues confirm NAF's Pilot's Identity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.