Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Updating My Profile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Updating My Profile (2333 Views)

2 Died After Updating Their 2go Profile Picture / Re Updating My Profile / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updating My Profile by whitesturd(f): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2009
pls i have been trying to update my profile for some time now but cant see the change profile sign on my profile again anytime i want to do it.
pls,any clues on how i can change it.
Re: Updating My Profile by hzuka: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
To me.I feel you should look at the upper hand of
the page that says Update My Profile,and with
this you are done.

Or Wait!!!.What do really say you want to do?You
need to be specific about this.I mean state that
thing in particular.

To your success.

Thanks.
Re: Updating My Profile by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
What do you need to update? undecided
Do you want to update your picture or your age
? undecided
Re: Updating My Profile by whitesturd(f): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

What do you need to update? undecided
Do you want to update your picture or your age
? undecided

jst want to change my profile like my signature and personal message.wt do u mean my age.who wud put age here before for u to see.thanks but no thanks.

hzuka.thanks luv.i know how to update my profile bt its jst dt u know one has to click the change the profile sign in ur profile but havnt been seeing the link.
Re: Updating My Profile by mamagee3(f): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^Go on the upper left corner of your profile
Click on Forum related settings
and you'll be able to change your settings
. wink
Re: Updating My Profile by whitesturd(f): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
Thanks honey kiss wink.wud do that
Re: Updating My Profile by Pharoh: 2:37am On Dec 06, 2009
Click on update profile above and then select this option to change your personal message and signature

*Forum Profile Information*
Re: Updating My Profile by whitesturd(f): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
ive triedd times wtout number.still cant see the change profile sign anytime i go to edit my profile. angry sad cry.i don tire,moderators pls help me.

Thanks Gabby ive tried it again.the problem is that there is meant to be a [/b]change profile sign[b] at the right hand corner of the edit profile which i cant see and i need to click on it before i can actually change anything.pls help again.
Re: Updating My Profile by Gabry(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2009
To change your Profile:-

If you see the top page there is

HOME HELP SEARCH PROFILE WHO’S ON RULES LOGOUT

Click on PROFILE

LOOK at your LEFT SIDE it says this:-

Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts

Modify Profile
Account Related Settings
Forum Profile Information
Look and Layout Preferences
Notifications and Email
Personal Message Options

To Modify your picture, Signature and Personal Text, click on FORUM PROFILE INFORMATION which is located under MODIFY PROFILE. From there, I believe you know what to do.

Good luck and if theres any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks. smiley
Re: Updating My Profile by january1(f): 2:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm,kinda new on the forum nd I can't see "update profile" anywhere on my home pagÈ

(1) (Reply)

Supersport Acquires Epl Rights For Nigeria / Living The African Dream---botswana / Another Indian Disaster Looms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.