Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! (2759 Views)

Why President Buhari Fired Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Boss / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Ground Vehicle Acquired By The Nigerian Army From The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by Catastrophe: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by WebSurfer(m): 3:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Very possible

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by Adminisher: 3:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Chai, small pikins dem full Nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by Horus(m): 3:31am On Feb 10, 2017
This is a very plausible explanation

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Solid reasoning. If it actually happened then I tuale for GMB

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by polite2(m): 3:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Well planned, well executed.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by NeedGiftcards(m): 3:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Lol.. Conspiracy theorist cheesy... Logical reasoning sha ..you tried

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me
Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by oglalasioux(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Good observation but the Guards Brigade is still there. All coups from 1975 was carried out by the Guards Brigade.
Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by ImadeUReadThis: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari did not fire anybody. Unless the dead can issue decrees from hell.

Osinbajo negotiated terms with the cabal to assume office and one of the conditions he insisted on was that the army be withdrawn and replaced by the DSS.

The orders to vacate Aso Rock was from Mamman Duara and not that celebrated cadavar now lying in an unmarked grave in Duara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by ImadeUReadThis: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
DSS doesn't stage Coups and Aso Rock is an unpenetrabe fortress.

All civilian presidents since 1999 have discarded the army from the inner security surrounding the President until the Duara dullard rescinded that decision because he wasn't comfortable with the same DSS who have enough scoop on his boko activities!

Remember the fake Buhari assassination attempt during GEJ era? Well so happens the DSS knew it was all staged by the satanic APC to instigate riots in the North.

The DSS presented Buhari with evidence of their machevillan plans and they shut up and never used it as a campaign gimmick.

Let me reiterate! The APC never used the assasination plot as a campaign point. The whole incidence only sparked when the news broke out and later shouldered down in less than one week! Would Lai Muhammed have let go a good opportunity to spread his fake propaganda to his gullible zombies? Your guess is good as mine.

Buhari on being sworn in, immediately relieved some top DSS officials and ordered them off Aso Rock!

Why then will he rescind his decision to have the DSS back when he is in London?

This is another pointer that something big is going down.

Osinbajo has been rightly advised to get rid of the carefully selected Hausa/Fulani Muslims guards in Aso Rock for DSS

After all DSS never planned Coups only the army does!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by ImadeUReadThis: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2017
oglalasioux:
Good observation but the Guards Brigade is still there. All coups from 1975 was carried out by the Guards Brigade.
The brigade guards form the outer ring of security for Aso Rock since OBJ!

That's why we have never had a couple since!
Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2017
You may be right but let's not forget that the DSS has played major role in the recent scheme of events and it reports directly to the President. Safe to say it has become the trusted private security outfit for the President. I think when push comes to shove, even the DSS cannot withstand the military might of the Army

Typo - "obviously taken"
Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by ImadeUReadThis: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Tazmode:
You may be right but let's not forget that the DSS has played major role in the recent scheme of events and it reports directly to the President. Safe to say it has become the trusted private security outfit for the President. I think when push comes to shove, even the DSS cannot withstand the military might of the Army

Typo - "obviously taken"

The DSS is more trusted body than the military as they have no means of successfully benefiting from a coup.

The DSS has all to lose as well if they let their guard slip as a military junta in Aso Rock will severely relegate them in preference for their own military guards.

This is the residual military mentality that Buhari brought back to Aso Rock.

In Biggie Smalls Crack Ten Commandments :

Those weights that hold guns can stage jumps too.

Buhari has forgotten how the military overthrew him back in 1984 and from all his disastrous 1984 recycled policies we can safely assume the man never learns and isn't willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by verygoodguy: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Adminisher:
Chai, small pikins dem full Nairaland sha

lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! by Horus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Buhari did not fire anybody. Unless the dead can issue decrees from hell.

Osinbajo negotiated terms with the cabal to assume office and one of the conditions he insisted on was that the army be withdrawn and replaced by the DSS.

The orders to vacate Aso Rock was from Mamman Duara and not that celebrated cadavar now lying in an unmarked grave in Duara.

But Buhari is alive

(1) (Reply)

Anambra People Shame Gov. Willie Obiano As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Steps In (pics) / Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! / APC Will Never Win Imo State ~ Gov. Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.