Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban (19201 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by PFRB: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2017
When one or two Igbos say or do something, they say it is the whole Igbos. Habbbbbaaaaaaaa
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by omenkaLives(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Trump is gonna learn by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by omenkaLives(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2017
PFRB:
When one or two Igbos say or do something, they say it is the whole Igbos. Habbbbbaaaaaaaa
The same way when one idiot from the north says something, it becomes all northerners or all muslims across the world.

The Muslims are even kinder to us when it comes to generalisations. Christians and southerners, especially your people, are notorious for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Tch

i think it's mainly because of number 1, Iran doesn't have rothschild central bank and trump is just a puppet being Jew'd by the jews.
How can one man be so cluless. lol
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
The same way when one idiot from the north says something, it becomes all northerners or all muslims across the world.

The Muslims are even kinder to us when it comes to generalisations. Christians and southerners, especially your people, are notorious for it.

but atleast Christians don't blow people up at the slightest provocation

We preach tolerance and practise it.
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Chikelue2000(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
D appeal has bin overruled
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Laple0541(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
solid3:
By the time these Muslim refugee show their colour, America will know what Trump is trying to save them from.

An gba omo adie lowo iku, oni a je koun re atan lo jeun. Ok

Hmmmmm, ojo npa iyo inu ori ndun, tojo bada tani omo porun ni o ran,...Trump is harsh on Muslims today you are happy, did you know who his next victims are?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by AntiWailer: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Learner President.

1 Like

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by AntiWailer: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2017
solid3:
By the time these Muslim refugee show their colour, America will know what Trump is trying to save them from.

Read the judgement of the Federal court first.

Also the judge said they can not prove that there is a potential threat from the states banned.

Trump just checked.

None of the states banned ever attacked US.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by ItzWonderz(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2017
hmmm,,,good post,,,ivn tho i only read one line grin grin
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by babajero(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Tch
you didn't write the one through reason.
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by legendte(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2017
TheNonce:

What the Donald might not get through the courts, the c.i.a would definitely get through the streets! Muslims don cast finish for Yankee! Stay away or _fuck off to dubai! Simple.... wink
My thoughts

2 Likes

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by LazyGoat(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2017
modath:

When i opined that the EO was treasonous & illegal, would not stand the test of time & will surely be thrown out by the courts, some chronically embittered & disgruntled element did the usual ,somersaulted like deranged gorillas to abuse their generations (they got IT as usual sad)

Drump for all his craze knew his support base werefilled with irrational hate & bias said all he did to garner votes by feeding their fear & hate.... I read one piece where some of his ardent supporters (not very intelligent BTW) claimed he has broken promises made to them to repeal gay right laws....

I JUST LAUGHED!! cheesy cheesy ... Even mad man sabi traffic, he won't mess with the gay mafia... Dem never cook the liver wey he go chop fit dare am... smiley

A gay spotted %100, you are a gay.

1 Like

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by legendte(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2017
ojimbo:
Let me make it clear to everyone. When some group of people are misguided, bear it in mind that not everyone is myopic.
The reason why the igbos were very happy about trumps victory was that they misinterpreted his statement when he was urging the UK to exit the European Union. Which he said that every nation has right of self independence.
The statement was misinterpreted by some of Igbos that Trump has promised them that he will help them to get Biafra if his wins. Which was a lie.
As an igbo man and who have always want the betterment of Southern Nigeria including the Yorubas. Whom I know I can call my neighbours irrespective of our differences in Politics. I was strongly against Igbos jubilation because of Donald trumps victory. Most of them have not even heard one speech from Donald trump and what made them fall in love with him is beyond my Imagination. As someone who have followed international politics and have been following Donald trump. I want to let all igbos to know that Donald Trump is a die hard Racist. He don't give a fook if Africa as a continent wiped off from the surface of earth.
This man is evil and for whosoever that is supporting this man. This is not the kind of man we need at this time. He is Evil and a lair
Afonja forming Igbo

1 Like

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2017
solid3:

We do not need your advice. We've survived 100s of years without a mad man at the helm of our affairs. Men like Trump are alien to us, and we only hear of them running far off third world countries in Africa and the such. Perhaps, after we impeach him (if we don't lock him up) you should make Trump President of your country?

3 Likes

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by babajero(m): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2017
azimibraun:
Some of us were left with bruised an broken ego when some Nigerians will team up against us an want to force us to believe Trump will be like an authoocrat in a movie. We struggled to tell them the US has laws an institutions you are impeachment an embarrassment when you policies an programmes are inimical to the larger American position. We were outnumbered by illiterates. Oya! Let Supermman Trump do those things he ws shouting bout in his campaigns. Talk is cheap an Trump is cheap. He knows those rhetoric will win him the election but are not practicable. So he sai them nd will then want prosperity to judge him fairly that he had goo intentions attempted to implement them but the laws of the land an some "crazy folks" prevented him. Just for the records. Trump will be a flat leader.
at least he kept to his words, and fulfilling everything he promised in his campaign, without denying any.

2 Likes

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by babajero(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
azimibraun:
Some of us were left with bruised an broken ego when some Nigerians will team up against us an want to force us to believe Trump will be like an authoocrat in a movie. We struggled to tell them the US has laws an institutions you are impeachment an embarrassment when you policies an programmes are inimical to the larger American position. We were outnumbered by illiterates. Oya! Let Supermman Trump do those things he ws shouting bout in his campaigns. Talk is cheap an Trump is cheap. He knows those rhetoric will win him the election but are not practicable. So he sai them nd will then want prosperity to judge him fairly that he had goo intentions attempted to implement them but the laws of the land an some "crazy folks" prevented him. Just for the records. Trump will be a flat leader.
at least he kept to his words, and fulfilling everything he promised in his campaign, without denying any..
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Nogodye:
But i think Trump is trying to protect the country and make it more secure...

No he's trying to instigate a situation where America will be attacked so him and his cronies can make money off of selling weapons and security equipment. We fell for that trick once under George W Bush, we are not Africans, we will not fall for that trick again. We learn from our mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by passyhansome(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Tch

Even at all this, how great or good is their economy
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Lanretoye(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2017
the court in Nigeria will be like "case adjourned till 31st dec. 2020".by then Donald Trump tenure Don expire.

1 Like

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by vioment: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Trump is a bigoted narcissist. He has served china prosperity on a silver platter. I know china can't make a great global leader because their mumuism is one bar ahead of us(africa) but the damage trump has and will do to the USA would have already been done. Trump intellect is below that of foolish leaders around the world. I rate trump the most foolish leader in the world. He just has more resources.

Back to Nigeria, if it were a planful country, we would be in a position to rake in a lot more prosperity and resources now that the USA is in serious decline. We are planless, so don't raise your hopes up.

2 Likes

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Gman4real(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2017
modath:

When i opined that the EO was treasonous & illegal, would not stand the test of time & will surely be thrown out by the courts, some chronically embittered & disgruntled element did the usual ,somersaulted like deranged gorillas to abuse their generations (they got IT as usual sad)

Drump for all his craze knew his support base werefilled with irrational hate & bias said all he did to garner votes by feeding their fear & hate.... I read one piece where some of his ardent supporters (not very intelligent BTW) claimed he has broken promises made to them to repeal gay right laws....

I JUST LAUGHED!! cheesy cheesy ... Even mad man sabi traffic, he won't mess with the gay mafia... Dem never cook the liver wey he go chop fit dare am... smiley

Where dis one even come from. well, ur stupid opinion no even matter. na for nairaland e go end. mtcheew
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by kings09(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
If bombing hapn now, d same court no get mouth to secure country n d same Ppl claiming to be more American than the president go de cry
Nogodye:
But i think Trump is trying to protect the country and make it more secure...
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Nogodye(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2017
kings09:
If bombing hapn now, d same court no get mouth to secure country n d same Ppl claiming to be more American than the president go de cry
I wonder oo
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by omenkaLives(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

but atleast Christians don't blow people up at the slightest provocation

We preach tolerance and practise it.
Like telling your congregation to cut off the head of any fulani man you come across?

Nigga please.

By the way, we are talking about generalisation and not "tollerance".

Stop shifting the goal post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by tammie24: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2017
solid3:

e ma seun o

Look at what happened in Australia recently
And the guy that killed a girl there was among the refugees they were going to send down to america that Trump rejected ooo

Leave those Americans
Make the no come naija sha
We have enough problems

1 Like

Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Sheggy13(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

No he's trying to instigate a situation where America will be attacked so him and his cronies can make money off of selling weapons and security equipment. We fell for that trick once under George W Bush, we are not Africans, we will not fall for that trick again. We learn from our mistakes.
Because you managed to get an American passport or Green card even though I'm certain your parents are Nigerians, you feel that gives the right to deny being African and treat fellow Africans with such contempt. What a slavish mentality.
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by malware: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2017
1. US invaded Iraq and killed their leader, US troops are still in Iraq allegedly fighting the so called ISIS, destroying Iraqi infrastructures in the process and yet the same US tagged Iraqis terrorists and banned them from entering the US while their nationals are still on the Iraqi soil.... Is there any fair play here?

2. The US also banned Iranians from entering their country.... Trump said you Iranians stay in your country, don't come anywhere close but yet the same US meddles in the internal affairs of Iran through sanctions just because the country test-fired missile weapons to test their military readiness in case of any external military aggression and the same US has stockpiles of nuclear war heads in it's arsenal, where is the fair play here?

3. I also heard that the same US recently attacked some Yemeni cities in it's so called war against terror, a country that was included in the travel ban list... Mr. Trump you said you don't need Yemenis in your country then why did you send your troops to destroy their's? is that your own definition of fair play?

4. The United States had dropped the bombs on Japan with the consent of the United Kingdom as outlined in the Quebec Agreement. The two bombings, which killed at least 129,000 people, remain the only use of nuclear weapons for warfare in history.source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki. this simply showed that the US alone had killed more people than the so called terrorist it claimed to be fighting and yet Japan has not banned US citizens from visiting their country so who is fooling who?

The most painful part of it is how some people, mostly Christians chose to buy the US definition of terrorists when in real sense the US is the biggest terrorist and the major sponsor of state terrorism.

The only terror attack the US is using to justify it's clamp down on Muslim countries was the September 11 attack which was allegedly masterminded by Osama Bin Laden, a person trained and sponsored by the same US... Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Jihadi warriors, mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone.

So from the foregoing, who is the real world terrorist?
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2017
by the time suicide bomb blasts start occuring in usa they will know trump had the best interest of americans at heart. trump has good intentions but the way he went about enacting his orders were too extreme. he should have only restricted those who have never been to the usa and are also coming from the 7 muslim countries. he should have exempted people with green cards who are also citizens of those muslim countries. trump only took the wrong steps inorder to seemingly make things right, but now it has back fired.
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2017
chinjo:
This is what I call real independence of the judiciary. Not what we have now under this APC administration.
Just only in APC administration but was experienced during PDP era
Re: US Appeals Court Rules Against Trump On Travel Ban by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2017
izzou:

Lol
No oh

The protestants on the streets
oh.... I thought catholics n Muslims were involved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Montana Passes Bill Blocking Tiktok Downloads / Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban / ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.