Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China (7060 Views)

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) / Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2017
WELCOME I KNOW YOU ARE VIEWING THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW..

PLEASE I NEEDED TRUSTED INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY,GROUP THAT CAN TAKE MY NARIA AND MAKE PAYMENT INTO A CHINA BANK ACCOUNT, IT'S ONLY FOR SUPPLIES.

PLEASE NARIALANDERS IF YOU KNOW OR HAVE USED ANY REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT IS FAST AND CAN DO THIS PLS DROP THE LINKS FOR ME HERE..

OR IF YOUR INTO A BUSINESS LIKE THIS LET ME KNOW SO THAT I GOOGLE HOW TRUSTED YOUR BUSINESS LINE IS...

ALSO YOUR RATE NARIA TO CNY!!!!!

THANKS DON'T JUST VIEW AND PASS,HELP YOU CAN AS WELL LINK ME TO A THREAD ON NARIALAND WHERE I CAN FIND SUCH PEOPLE THANKS...
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Nbote(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Talk to Boss Zuby77..

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
vickylala239:

PLEASE I NEEDED TRUSTED INDIVIDUAL, COMPANY,GROUP THAT CAN TAKE MY NARIA AND MAKE PAYMENT INTO A CHINA BANK ACCOUNT, IT'S ONLY FOR SUPPLIES.

PLEASE NARIALANDERS IF YOU KNOW OR HAVE USED ANY REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT IS FAST AND CAN DO THIS PLS DROP THE LINKS FOR ME HERE..

OR IF YOUR INTO A BUSINESS LIKE THIS LET ME KNOW SO THAT I GOOGLE HOW TRUSTED YOUR BUSINESS LINE IS...

THANKS DON'T JUST VIEW AND PASS,HELP YOU CAN AS WELL LINK ME TO A THREAD ON NARIALAND WHERE I CAN FIND SUCH PEOPLE THANKS...

Use https://www.bitpesa.co/ to do the transfer to China
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Plz keep more coming
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Nbote:
Talk to Boss Zuby77..

Tnks have you done any business with him before?
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Nbote(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2017
vickylala239:

Tnks have you done any business with him before?

Yea.. He's got to b one of the most trusted pesins I know and I've neva even met him. Based in China.. I could giv u his digits if u want.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Benedict44(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Am working for a chinese site and am looking for a way to recieve the money here in naija. Maybe we can do a transaction where you pay me in naira and he transfers the money to who ever you want to send the money their
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Benedict44:
Am working for a chinese site and am looking for a way to recieve the money here in naija. Maybe we can do a transaction where you pay me in naira and he transfers the money to who ever you want to send the money their

I Will need more trusted and reliable services, with good rate...
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by buchi4action(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2017
vickylala239:

I recommend CHRISVIC MALL.

I have done business with them many times and they are reliable.... They can buy and ship from China to Nigeria for you at a cheaper and faster rate.

www.chrisvicmall.com
www.chrisvic.com
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Contact on 8073735578 . We can work out a deal . You pay us Naira here and we pay in China on your behalf . Whatsapp for the requirement
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by Yanglee(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hello, if you are based in lagos i would be able to help you out. The rate would be determined by the current dollar to naira rate as at when you intend sending, and i would charge you N5/dollar as transfer rate.

You can reach me via 08098329422. call or whatsapp.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please keep it cumin more people need this..

I Will contact and see the Best deal and rate legitimacy
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
stocklot:
Contact on 8073735578 . We can work out a deal . You pay us Naira here and we pay in China on your behalf . Whatsapp for the requirement

I heard you do high volume,Will u Also take low volume?

How do we trust you...Plz put more light on legitimacy aspect...
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by daisy1(f): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
buchi4action:

I recommend CHRISVIC MALL.

I have done business with them many times and they are reliable.... They can buy and ship from China to Nigeria for you at a cheaper and faster rate.

www.chrisvicmall.com
www.chrisvic.com

God forbid!!! Please I repeat, do not use Chrisvicmall to do anything, do not pay your suppliers with them or do shipping. These people are just very disorganized.

Let me break it down for you.
Once you pay, prepare to go through the torture of not hearing from them, they will not answer your calls, messages, so practically you will be in the dark. Do not even bother calling their lagos office, those ones can't help you. They will tell you to call their China office. Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen. Zero customer service, Imagine calling MTN about something wrong on your Mtn line and they tell you they can't help you... how ridiculous does it sound!! If they can't answer your questions, who do they expect you to meet. You will develop high blood pressure from not knowing what is going on.

Now this is the crazy part, they decide on their own to ship your parcel in bits without informing you that extra money will be collected at the point of receipt. After paying for the shipment of your goods. They will tell you are owing them some money.

Do business with them at your own peril. I am speaking from experience. I am no troll and I will provide all my evidence once my phone is repaired ( whatsapp messages, bank payment). I am typing this from a PC .

Run away from them, read all their post and see complaints of other people. Please read it. Do business with them at your own peril

Search through nairaland here, you will even see people who ship for as low as N2,200 per kg. That Chrisvicmall charges 12dollars for.

Run!! Run!!

9 Likes

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by daisy1(f): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please contact Zuby 77 . Bestest there is. I did with Chrisvicmall, total waste of money and time, plus high blood pressure.

Currently with Zuby, his customer service is top notch, communication at 100, Do not ever use Chrisvicmall for anything. Bunch of disorganized fools. I used them and I regretted it. Charge 12dollars/kg for shipping while Zuby charges N2,100/kg over 4K difference

Call oga Zuby or you call him Samson on +8613544479311

Run away from Chrisvicmall. No matter how much you pay completely, you will still be owing them....

2 Likes

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
daisy1:
Please contact Zuby 77 . Bestest there is. I did with Chrisvicmall, total waste of money and time, plus high blood pressure.

Currently with Zuby, his customer service is top notch, communication at 100, Do not ever use Chrisvicmall for anything. Bunch of disorganized fools. I used them and I regretted it. Charge 12dollars/kg for shipping while Zuby charges N2,100/kg over 4K difference

Call oga Zuby or you call him Samson on +8613544479311

Run away from Chrisvicmall. No matter how much you pay completely, you will still be owing them....

Tnks!!!Hv contacted him,just that his rate is super high, unrealistic

2 Likes

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by inspektor(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Infinitikoncept, Mayorall and last but not least...the great Chiefkpokp(I highly recommend) .

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Yanglee:
Hello, if you are based in lagos i would be able to help you out. The rate would be determined by the current dollar to naira rate as at when you intend sending, and i would charge you N5/dollar as transfer rate.

You can reach me via 08098329422. call or whatsapp.

Yea!!! But I have nothing to do with dollars...

The paymnt has nothing to do with dols....

Naria to CNY direct!!! No dols in between..
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
inspektor:
Infinitikoncept, Mayorall and last but not least...the great Chiefkpokp(I highly recommend) .

Let me contact does you mentioned!!

Thanks
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by ZUBY77(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
vickylala239:

Tnks!!!Hv contacted him,just that his rate is super high, unrealistic

Thanks for contacting us.
Our rates are the cheapest rates you can ever get from China.
If you ever get a cheaper rate, please forward their contact to me.

However what you asked me wasn't shipping rates, you asked me to pay your supplier in China while you pay in naira.
Well, here is the issue. The official rate of Naira to Yuan may be 55 or thereabout, but how do I get this rate too?

I buy my Yuan and dollars from black market too.
So if you want me to pay your supplier, you pay the black market rates as well.
There is no negotiation here. Go to the currency trading thread here on Nairaland, I buy money from there. Ask how much I pay.
I buy western union in China too, if you are a member of China business online whatsapp group, ask how much I buy western union.
If I pay 495 to 500 naira/per dollar to buy western union, then your Yuan Rate is above 70 naira already.
It's easy to calculate.
500 naira divided by current dollar to Yuan rate (6.85).. You have 73 naira already. I believe I told you 74 naira. That's where transfer charges comes in. So you see I am just paying for you because I am the one likely to ship them(Not must).

Like I tell everyone, if you have means to pay your supplier in China, please pay. Just give them my address to ship your goods to my office in Guangzhou.

My shipping rates remain 2100 naira to Lagos.
That includes shipping and clearing.
If anyone beats that, ship with the person.

And the good news is, we chat everyday until you receive your goods.

8 Likes

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by agesconcept(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
why disturb yourself get a payooner card and fund and u pay to anywhere or open a dorm acct and fund.is better your money to be save with u
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
ZUBY77:

However what you asked me wasn't shipping rates, you What's me to pay your supplier in China while you pay in naira.
Well, here is the issue. The office Pam rate of Naira to Yuan may be 55 or thereabout, but how do I get this rate too?

There is no negotiation here. Go to the currency trading thread here on Nairaland, I buy money from there. Ask how much I pay.
I buy western union in China too, if you arw a member of China business online whatsapp group, ask how much I buy western union.
If I pay 495 to 500 naira/per dollar to buy western union, then your Yuan Rate is above 70 naira already.

Like I tell everyone, if you have means to pay your supplier in China, please pay. Just give them my address to shop your goods to Nigeria.

Ok I understand you.....

It means u buy to Sell...

U Hv a good reputation, I love that..I only needed China traders sha not does who buy to Sell,Bt those who trade and Will love to convert with a little gain...

Will contact you if need be..

Tnks all the samw
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
ZUBY77:

However what you asked me wasn't shipping rates, you asked me to pay your supplier in China while you pay in naira.
Well, here is the issue. The official rate of Naira to Yuan may be 55 or thereabout, but how do I get this rate too?

I buy western union in China too, if you are a member of China business online whatsapp group, ask how much I buy western union.
It's easy to calculate.
500 naira divide by current dollar to Yuan rate (6.85).. You have 73 naira already. I believe I told you 74 naira. That's where transfer charges comes in. So you see I am just paying for you.

Like I tell everyone, if you have means to pay your supplier in China, please pay. Just give them my address to ship your goods to Nigeria.

We do not buy dollar or CNY in Nigeria . We operate worldwide and we can provide dollars , CNY , Euro at more realistic prices . Pay us Naira in Nigeria and we will pay whoever you authorise to in any part of the world . Right now we are trading USD at 420 Naira . We also accept Naira and pay in Dubai , Hongkong , in Dollars or Dhirams . whatsapp me at 8073735578
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by goldincome(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
stocklot:

We do not buy dollar or CNY in Nigeria . We operate worldwide and we can provide dollars , CNY , Euro at more realistic prices . Pay us Naira in Nigeria and we will pay whoever you authorise to in any part of the world . Right now we are trading USD at 420 Naira . We also accept Naira and pay in Dubai , Hongkong , in Dollars or Dhirams . whatsapp me at 8073735578

Where is your office address in Lagos and China?
This will enable us to transact transparently.

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
goldincome:

Our office is in Abuja . We operate out of HK and Dubai for RMB and dollar . I got a few requests to do deposit first before getting paid in Naira . We do not work like that . we need to see physical proof of Naira before we even move our fingers . We also would like to deal only with end customers like importers , investors . We cannot entertain brokers as they always talk big and finally when it comes to dealing things fizzle out . We get requests for 500K USD , 1 milion USD etc and last month someone persuaded us to do a sample transaction to show our ability to pay . We lost that sample amount . So we are being very cautious with our business . On a similar note we would not expect our customers also to lose money because of us . We operate only on a very transparent basis .
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by ZUBY77(m): 2:42am On Feb 11, 2017
stocklot:

That's cool.
The problem here is "Who are you?"
You registered here in November 2016.

I will give you another 2 years before giving you my money.
Unless you of course provide good and acceptable reason for me to do that.

4 Likes

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by itiswellandwell: 4:19am On Feb 11, 2017
goldincome:

Be ver,y ver,y very and very careful. I tell you my own. All the best.
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 5:30am On Feb 11, 2017
ZUBY77:

That's cool.
The problem here is "Who are you?"
You registered here in November 2016.

I will give you another 2 years before giving you my money.
Unless you of course provide good and acceptable reason for me to do that.

I never asked you to give me money . All I said was show that you have the money with you physically . I will do the transaction and you can pay . Or keep the money with you , let me do the transaction and then you can pay me . It is too difficult ?
Just because I am registered in Nov 2016 I am suspect and someone who has registered on a forum 2 years back is genuine ? What thinking you got my friend ?
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by vickylala239: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2017
It's very difficult to KNOW who is who Nw...
Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by goldincome(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2017
stocklot:

I never asked you to give me money . All I said was show that you have the money with you physically . I will do the transaction and you can pay . Or keep the money with you , let me do the transaction and then you can pay me . It is too difficult ?
Just because I am registered in Nov 2016 I am suspect and someone who has registered on a forum 2 years back is genuine ? What thinking you got my friend ?

Guy you have not answered my questions,
State your full Lagos, Abuja and China address so we can check you out.

Some of us have been long on nairaland and knows how to avoid being scammed.

After we check you out and you are real, then guys will do business with you and if you are fake, you will be bursted.

1 Like

Re: Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China by stocklot(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
goldincome:

Guy you have not answered my questions,
State your full Lagos, Abuja and China address so we can check you out.

Some of us have been long on nairaland and knows how to avoid being scammed.

After we check you out and you are real, then guys will do business with you and if you are fake, you will be bursted.

I have given my no. whatsapp me , make arrangement to meet me at my office . I cannot and will not give out my address on a public forum . Once you and I are satisfied , we can work on a date /time and transfer money across the table . I do not and will not advise doing things on trust . Yesterday someone contacted and he took all the necessary information about how we operate and when it came to the actual part of doing business he started abusing me . So there are a lot of scammers and I do understand that no one would be willing to lose his /her hard earned money .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) As A Contractor / Egina FPSO: Samsung Eyes Future Opportunities In Nigeria / What Business Can One Do With 50k That Will Gurantee Daily Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.