Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) (25232 Views)

Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by rem44: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Earlier yesterday at his home town, Ado Ekiti,popular Abuja Pastor Bro. Joshua Iginla paid a courtesy visit to His Excellency Gov. Ayodele Fayose and some of his cabinet members.

They were then led by the Deputy Governor, Dr.Kolapo Olubunmi Olusola, to the palace of His Royal Majesty, Oba Alayeluwa Ewi Rufus Adeyemo Adejugbe Aladesanmi III. CON. Bro Joshua Iginla, after the courtesy call both at the state house and at the palace took time to pray earnestly for his state and Nigeria as a whole.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-on-his-knees-as-abuja-pastor-bro.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by rem44: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by rem44: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2017
rem44:
More
more

1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by RotgakSlay(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2017
lols... bet y
i dedicate dis FTC to my pastor friend grin
PASTOR MATHEW ENDE grin grin

For once beliv me tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by beycity(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2017
I Just like this Fayose guy!!! The more you wanna hate him, the more you end up becoming his fan.

43 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2017
I love Nigerian pastors especially.

Fashionably-Deceptive!
See as this wan sidon with white and white, come cross legs/clasp hands like RuPaul! grin

What a nauseating sight!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by pyyxxaro: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2017
THE LION OF THE SOUTH WEST

THE MAN THAT SENT BULL-HARI ON EXILE

Sai Fayose tongue

25 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2017
I hope Fayose has drop his tithe

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by femolacqua(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Lately Fayose has been in the news with Pastors praying for him.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by uolamide(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2017
I said it this dude has been possessed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by bedspread: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2017
THOSE WHO BOW TO GOD WILL HAVE men BOWING TO THEM...
FAYOSE....... THE WISE YORUBA MAN

17 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Well, he has to humble himself in this situation

5 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Arewa12: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm... Fayose nd front page be Like 5nd6

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by kurajordan(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Hiploko(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Ororo!!!! Elijah of our time. Giving u sabi, Teaching u b professional,Prophecy u dey on point,Healing same, Miracles tooo....

ORORO

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2017
May God answer you sir

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by tectonotimes: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Good
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by kcowen(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2017
I Like this man

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by lakesider(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2017
Nigeria s problem .
Religion
Tribalism
Jonathan knee down pass this one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by ademega(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2017
fayose the man of God ,man of people and man of street

4 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2017
This calls for a big fat envelope for the man of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by femsheart(f): 8:52am On Feb 10, 2017
is Bro Iginla from Ekiti?
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by joshadedapo(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Fayose and pastors ... Hope it's not what I'm thinking
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by MrGreenMavro: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2017
We all need prayers! When people were saying Buhari was dead. I waited patiently to hear it from Fayose but he didn't say anything concerning the rumoured death. Then, I knew it was a lie. Because Fayose knows more about Buhari than any other person, Aisha inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by solid3(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Why will you be having pillar in the middle of a living room? Which suegbe architect be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by LLSAINT(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2017
How many oil don touch this Fayose head sef? All manners of Pastors and Men dey pray for am. na only ororo and palm oil remain make dem pour for him head. grin. If na EFCC he wan avoid after his tenure, I laff in swahili shocked
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Adaowerri111: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Why the other guy dey laugh for the first pic
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari nightmare.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.