Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

"Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele (31404 Views)

Primate Ayodele: No President, No Governor, Nobody Can Take Over My Church / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by emmanuel596(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Popular Nigerian preacher and prophet, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has spoken up on the recent unrest trailing the rumoured death of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The rumours making the rounds about the president’s health status have made a lot of people ask series of questions, especially with Buhari not returning to the country on Monday, February 6 as initially promised.

So many Nigerians have spoken about the state of the nation as well as what they think about the president’s health status, with many Nigerians fearing that the unbelievable may have happened to him.But the fearless preacher has come out to state categorically that President Buhari is still very much alive. He noted, however, that he needs serious prayers if he is to continue at the helm of affairs when he returns.

In a telephone chat with NAIJ.com on Thursday evening, Primate Ayodele said:“Since 2015, I have been telling you that Buhari cannot go for second term and that his government will have a lot of protests, now see what is happening in the country.

“There shall be rumbles with politicians and I have seen it clearly that it is an unexpected person that will emerge as Nigeria’s president in 2019. Tinubu will also want to contest, Dogara, Tambuwal, Atiku… they will miss it.”

Asked what he thinks about the rumoured death of the president, the INRI spiritual head, confirmed that he is still alive but stated however, that “his coming back needs a lot of prayers. He needs a lot of prayers to be able to come back to that seat otherwise, it might not work as we are looking at it. Only God will bring Buhari back.”

He added also that the president has to deal with certain bothering issues in the country.

“I want to tell you that the economic hardship will continue. Dasuki issue will continue, Avengers’s request must be met. CBN governor should be removed, then we can have stability in the economy.

“There will be more protests, Osinbajo will betrayed by those he trusts the most. America is in trouble presently, the world is also in trouble.

“The United Nations and the American government will be in trouble. America, Lagos, and Nigeria will break unless the right things are done.

“Biafra is not a joke, it should be handled carefully. The people defecting to the APC will be disgraced from there. Some will leave APC and let us pray because not all governors will finish their terms,” the revered Nigerian preacher offered.

Primate Ayodele spoke about his upcoming birthday slated for Tuesday, February 14, explaining that he would be “sending people to Jerusalem, empowering women and give out free foods to as many people as can be at his church’s Isolo headquarters on Tuesday.

“There shall also be empowerment for students, support for police, road traffic management officers and several others.”

In his prophecy at the beginning of the year, the primate stated that Nigeria’s chances of having a smooth ride in 2017 is hinging on the condition that President Buhari adheres strictly to what the spirit of God asked him (the president) to do.

During an exclusive chat with NAIJ.com ahead of the new year celebrations, he noted that a three-day prayer and fasting programme should be held by the country to avert bloodbath in every part of the country.

http://ogashub.com.ng/it-will-take-the-grace-of-god-for-buhari-to-return-alive-primate-ayodele-speaks-on-president-buharis-health-state-of-the-nation/

1 Share

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by drimpeccable(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Regardless of the disenchantment anyone may feel against the present administration, I still believe that we should empathise with Mr. President. He is human and being the President does not preclude him from falling ill like all mortals do. He deserves our prayers.

Let's not give up on Nigeria. Things are really tough and we're all feeling the heat but let us not lose the brotherliness and communal spirit we are well known for. We will overcome!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Kondomatic(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
Oga Nah presidential jet will bring him back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Somebody's name is "Primate" shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by saintgp(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Although i may sound like a sadist,am of the opinion that it will make more sense if all the things he said happens.especially those of (some)governors not completely their tenure(s),tinubu,tambawal,atiku,dogara etc contesting and losing,osibanjo betrayal saga,biafra etc...things of this nature will help revolutionise the country so why pray for it not to happen?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by yarimo(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Mtcheeew before nko? apart from god who else can bring him back? undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by TINALETC3(f): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wats d difference between Wen he ws in Naija and now he is nt, president or no president, does it make any difference undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
That means he is gone.

Because God said "affliction shall not rise again the second time".

7 Likes

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Kundagarten: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
“I want to tell you that the economic hardship will continue. Dasuki issue will continue, Avengers’s request must be met. CBN governor should be removed, then we can have stability in the economy.

Correct guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Olasco93: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by edo3(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
This attention seeking con man has come again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by omenkaLives(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
All these idiots who cant predict where their next meal ticket would come from look at trends, extrapolate, make informed conjectures and then call them "prophesies".

I dont blame them though, we live in a country where people chose religion over education and commonsense and worship those who they call "religious leaders" even more than they do their "gods".

Buhari is sick and recuperating. Even if he recovers fully, we know his age may not allow him to run for 2019 and have said (myself) so a number of times even on this forum. So, for people like myself, we dont need any jungle "primate" to tell us so.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by front123: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Somebody's name is "Primate" shocked shocked
grin guy why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by euchariadavid(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Well-Spoken
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
I don tire. Different different prophecies. Some from God, some from smoking morocco.

2 Likes

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by AntiWailer: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Who will before ?

Same man that predicted this in 2015

Jonathan will win the 2015 elections if he decides to contest but there will be problem, therefore he needs aggressive prayers for his health.

Speaking on the state of the nation with PM News, he said the Boko Haram menace is a political issue which is aimed at turning the whole country upside down and that their attacks will extend to other states.

On 2015 Lagos governorship election, he said if the All Progressive Congress (APC) does not present the right candidate to succeed Gov. Fashola, they would lose.

Baba Ijebu guess.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Produke(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Will he come bak or not.These pastors sef
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by olaezebala: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
I wonder while na bad things dem dey always see.

In as much as I no like Buhari, I want him to complete the four years so I can look ma APshit brothers and SIsters in their Zombies eyes and say, u see where we got ourselves?.

1 Like

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by INTROVERT(f): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by MidolsStudent(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
emmanuel596:

“Biafra is not a joke, it should be handled carefully. The people defecting to the APC will be disgraced
Tell dem!

3 Likes

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by BabaCommander: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
All he said here is divine truth. As for 2019, I am the man he said will surprisingly emerge as the President. I will make Nigeria great for once. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by dtruth50: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
na u follow him waka go b4?
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by AngelicBeing: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmmm cool
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by lielbree: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Buhari will not die

1 Like

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Talk2Bella(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
is he in heaven already
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by famousbowale: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
embelebe
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
My name is IpobExposed u supposed to know me by now. Notorious for exposing liepods.

This Liepods have started publishing in their news paper that Buhari is in a mortuary. See photo of their news paper below. I recorded with my spy cam wrist watch

This people are busy spreading lies. The name of that news paper saying Buhari is in a mortuary is
"Independent Journal"
It should be closed with
"Igwecha news"

This people are just full of lies. Just imagine their news paper saying Buhari is now in a mortuary. Is Buhari not a Muslim.

Biafra have been exposed with lies watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

See news paper below of Ipob saying our healthy Buhari is in a mortuary. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by dayleke: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ok o
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Yayofeski: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
I just hope PMB is not in comma

1 Like

Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abokis want to rule Nigeria at all cost. God keeps taking them away. Yaradua Season 2 loading....
Re: "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ha, shebi no be sey Buhari want die Tru Tru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.