Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them (21618 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by jamjam1991(m): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2017
abeg no be by promise of mouth oooo... if dem go return the money we still gats dey 4 dem neck... abeg able body tweeterzz continie the good job till u get alart of reversal.. GOD BLESS OUR HUSSLE... AND COVER US FROM BAD BELLEH AS GOVT.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by jamjam1991(m): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Thunder fire them there.. if no b say na my salary account dem for no see me again..

Can you imagine what such deductions will do to a student that has only 2k in his account and u went ahead n deduct 105 from it..
Nonsense
bros my case was worse.... i dey school finish all my money for project... the last 1k 4 bank asper transport to my papa house to face ma soffa... na 650 i meet... oh shyt that was the biggining of how life tire me ass a nigerian graduate. under gmb .... see dem better return all... or make dem kuku hold am finosh

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by gsalvatore: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2017
This stamp duty thing is worrisome.

I don't even know how they charge the customers.its like diamond bank own to much.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by guru01(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2017
skywalker001:
stop charge

I knw u'r lying but kwontinu
I meant stamp duty charge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States / Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises / Africa’s Richest Man To Revive Dangote Cement London IPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.