Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets (49694 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by JamieNaija(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Things happen though, He left the girl because she wasnt good in bed, what about her other criterias or strongpoints ?

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/lil-kesh-goes-on-braids-gets-nose-ring.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Adedaniel211(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Laff.... One man meat is another man poison...

13 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Theyveedo(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2017
D
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by dotuna3(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by subtlemee(f): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Broken engagement is far better to deal with than broken marriage...I'm not going to take sides out of sentiment for gender cos I've not heard the guy's story...from the beauty and personality tip could be the guy was bullied with it and he knew he won't be able to cope

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Abubakrmusa(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2017
pinshure of punna or ADONBILIVIT!!!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by wristbangle: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2017
So how does he want the shape of the kpetus to be like? undecided

8 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2017
This is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
when someone loses interest.... any type and kind of excuse will be heard

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2017
This isn't suppose to be funny, but I cant help laughing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by nrexzy: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2017
My nigga my nigga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Pheals(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2017
must that idiot expose her friend ? she as giving out the full details about her!!!!! because the dude didn't cum.. u want other guys to avoid her

*it's good to be dump for a better person to pick you up*

18 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jamislaw(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2017
This country the tire me.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by jashar(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm moving to Mercury.

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
The guy knows best what he wants.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Better Than When D Guy Is Cheating On Her In Marriage

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
subtlemee:
Broken engagement is far better to deal with than broken marriage...I'm not going to take sides out of sentiment for gender cos I've not heard the guy's story...from the beauty and personality tip could be the guy was bullied with it and he knew he won't be able to cope
He wasn't bullied...he admitted she was pretty with a nice personality, but, didn't find her sexually appealing.

Is actually better to have a broken engagement than a broken marriage.

10 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
ngbor? your toto shape is too wide?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Moshkom(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
F**k Boys Everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
End time marriage grin cheesy
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by pussypounder(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by greatwhite(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is why a lot of marriages don't last. Lots of sick people entering/exiting marriage for the wrong reason.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by ObiOmaMu: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
wow
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by lielbree: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
It sounds harsh but a break up is better than divorce. He probably dose no want to cheat when married.

Never marry out of pity

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by ayamAgenius: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some women and their loquacious tendencies... she as she use style dey wash her 'friend'... I bet shez neither married nor engaged...

BTW, reasons from d nigur sounds valid to me. undecided He doesn't want anything/side attractions that'll threaten the marriage... hence his need for an aesthetically appealing pĆ¹ssy and a living playmate (not a mannequin)... I don't expect you women to understand.. lipsrsealed

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by 247NaijaGist: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ahhhh...!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked... End time marriage oooooo

My Wife Pulls My Manhood Anytime We Quarrel - Ibadan Man Begs Court to Divorce Wife of 4-years>>>https://uzomediangr./2017/02/10/chai-my-wife-pulls-my-manhood-anytime-we-quarrel-ibadan-man-begs-court-to-divorce-wife-of-4-years/
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by kateskitty(f): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wow, I better go take some tutorials shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by lawal28c: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
ngbor? your toto shape is too wide?
kai...God,guy u wan kill me witf laff here ooo d picture sef no b here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by famousbowale: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Don't manage ANYTHING in marriage

can't manage a woman wey no sabi do

neither do i need a second wife

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Mfulone: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sexually Oriented marriage
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
please If I die dont let see this world again
Re: A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.