Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

See The Female Akwaibom Corper Who Will Be Laid To Mother Earth Today - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Female Akwaibom Corper Who Will Be Laid To Mother Earth Today (942 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Female Akwaibom Corper Who Will Be Laid To Mother Earth Today by chizidgreat(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Fading away like the stars of the morning, a beautiful Angel has left her earthly house to go and be with the Faher of all spirits till we catch up with her later.
Stephanie, I won't say that your death is God's will because He did not promise us premature death neither will I say that He okayed it because God does not kill His own children.
However, all I can say is that He is aware and He knows all things, including the brand of wickedness the devil used to cut short your precious life.
I pray for the fortitude, not to forget (How can we forget such a beautiful soul like you Steph) but to bear the loss your death had inflicted on us.
May God console us, console your family, your friends, your classmates and the entire 2016A corps members
#Polsc15setUNN will miss you
#BatchA2016corpers will miss you
#Akwaibomcorpers will miss you
#Jesus corpers will miss you
....and mostly, Your beloved family will miss you
Laa n'udo Ada OMA
Good night Stephen
Stephanie Ifeanyichukwu Anya hails from Amaekpu, Ohafia in Abia state and holds a B.sc in Political science from University of Nigeria, Nsukka (2015)

Re: See The Female Akwaibom Corper Who Will Be Laid To Mother Earth Today by olasaad(f): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2017
RIP. O ga but this your write up get as he be ooo God doesn't promised u death so did He promised you eternity?

Is better you change this ur believe abt deaths.
Re: See The Female Akwaibom Corper Who Will Be Laid To Mother Earth Today by chizidgreat(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:
RIP. O ga but this your write up get as he be ooo God doesn't promised u death so did He promised you eternity?

Is better you change this ur believe abt deaths.

Madam, read well before you comment please. I wrote that God did not promise us "premature death" and besides, in the other development, God has also promised us eternity with Him, not with this body though but with a changed body in rapture which is made possible when you believe in and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour
Re: See The Female Akwaibom Corper Who Will Be Laid To Mother Earth Today by olasaad(f): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
chizidgreat:

Madam, read well before you comment please. I wrote that God did not promise us "premature death" and besides, in the other development, God has also promised us eternity with Him, not with this body though but with a changed body in rapture which is made possible when you believe in and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour

yea I unstd u very well and I am still telling u that there is nothing like premature death that is why u should prepare for it bcz it can come at any time of ur life.

Thank god u say's God promise us eternal with him not in this life. So Mr man don't wait till old age before serving ur lord start right now at this moment because death can come at anytime.
Re: See The Female Akwaibom Corper Who Will Be Laid To Mother Earth Today by Pillyportions(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Steph, this so hard to believe... We were set mates though in different department.. After graduation i still met u at aks camp ... Hmmmm i dnt knw what else to say but may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Corpers...batch B 2017 / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Get Inside Now! / Gender Vanguard Cd's Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.