Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence (1831 Views)

China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) / Major Earthquake Likely In Abuja, Kaduna, Ogun, Oyo, Bayelsa – NASRDA / Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by babaghost: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Artificial Intelligence is simply intelligence exhibited by computers. With the momentum that AI is gathering, some jobs will become redundant or very few hands will be required to do same jobs. In other cases, you may need to improve your skills. Whatever the case may, Jumia Travel identifies 5 jobs that may be replaced by robots or computers. To this in perspective, AI will take 6% of jobs in 2021.

Doctors

AI is currently being used to identify some medical problems and recommend drugs for treatment. IT also helps you to keep track of your health for easy diagnosis in future. The advantage of AI is that there will be nothing like medical mistakes unlike when humans handle it.

Taxi drivers

Google, Uber and other tech companies are desperately working to ensure that cars will be able to drive itself. If they eventually achieve this, drivers will not need to drive cars anymore. The right sensors and communication will drive you wherever your location.

Journalism

The jobs of reporters, editors and content writers may not be under threat. But the number of hands needed to report or write a story will significantly drop. An AI called wordsmith can read through data or a disjointed story, pick out the interesting part, and write a story. It has been used by Associated Press and Yahoo.

Customer service/Receptionist

Sorry, but customer service is one of the services that may not involve humans. Computers will be able to communicate with customers and provide relevant information to these same customers without any hitches. There are quite a lot of AI programs or software dedicated to customer service.

Personal Assistant

Entrepreneurs and business executives don’t actually need PAs anymore. AI-based programs can perform the functions of a PA.

1 Like

Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by orisa37: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Very good.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
AI cannot currently take over medicine or anything related to medical issues.

A doctor's job goes beyond mere tracking and diagnosis, infact, it's the least of a doctor's responsibility. undecided

Similarly, AI cannot take over Journalism. Journalists travel deep into war-contested areas, dig up crimes from important persons and expertly write down article with a dash of humour and literary elegance. AI cannot do this. Infact, AI can never do this.

As for the others; it's a no-brainer. They can definitely take over that too.....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 11, 2017
SirWere:

A doctor's job goes beyond mere tracking and diagnosis, infact, it's the least of a doctor's responsibility. undecided

Similarly, AI cannot take over Journalism. Journalists travel deep into war-contested areas, dig up crimes from important persons and expertly write down article with a dash of humour and literary elegance. AI cannot do this. Infact, AI can never do this.

As for the others; it's a no-brainer. They can definitely take over that too.....

I agree with you 100%.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Doctors, seriously?
They are built to work with doctors not take their jobs.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
SirWere:

SirWere, we meet again
While I agree with your first paragraph.
I slightly disagree with the second. Efforts are being made to enable AI systems make correct sentences free from error.
As we speak, there are systems that can view a picture and write about the details of the photograph correctly. This is just a tip of the iceberg as much research is still being done in this area. I believed it covers Computer Vision and NLP. It might not be able to do it now but with time it would be able to.
About dash of humour, I don't really know about that and that's why I said slightly disagree.
I have a link this time. An AI system composes a poem on its own.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/17/googles-ai-write-poetry-stark-dramatic-vogons&ved=0ahUKEwikgLv_xovSAhVCvRoKHdVSC3AQFggYMAA&usg=AFQjCNHCq5JHErYVdTiNzUnL2vsoigPutQ&sig2=51sOfXZNHBLjtrN4ZKi69Q
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gaara101:

SirWere, we meet again
While I agree with your first paragraph.
I slightly disagree with the second. Efforts are being made to enable AI systems make correct sentences free from error.
As we speak, there are systems that can view a picture and write about the details of the photograph correctly. This is just a tip of the iceberg as much research is still being done in this area. I believed it covers Computer Vision and NLP. It might not be able to do it now but with time it would be able to.

Lord Kazekage, indeed we do.cheesy

Now, I'm no expert here but I believe you are making a very grave misrepresentation of what a Journalist does. A journalist does not just simply churn out articles and stories based on merely memorizing the event that just happened and what have you. A journalist deftly weaves a story on an event based on selected facts and a subtle but noticeable emotional undercurrent while putting it down with flair and elegance. Correction, A STANDARD Journalist; not the shitpost we have in Nigeria today where they report a man dead yesterday and alive today angry

A bot cannot do this. A bot cannot decide over which fact is more important than the other or which fact has more emotional importance. A bot, in all regards, would probably regard the extent of damage done to a valuable Car ( An Audi A8) more important and on the same scale as the 8 year old victim being taken to the hospital. That's probably standard for normal news stories but controversial and sensational news article always have a silent but insignificant undertone, a bot won't cut it!

We are human beings. Social Creatures. We're feel to feel emotions and respond to them, even if on an unconscious level. The medium, not the message is more important to us. Tell me in all honesty, who d'you think people would respond to more : a bot reporting a tragedy or a woman reporting a dull event
I'll bet on Wenger's balls it's the woman.

Apart from the whole emotion angle, Journalists also write with a flair and dash of elegance that a bot cannot reproduce. Why Because It ain't human!

About dash of humour, I don't really know about that and that's why I said slightly disagree.
I have a link this time. An AI system composes a poem on its own.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/17/googles-ai-write-poetry-stark-dramatic-vogons&ved=0ahUKEwikgLv_xovSAhVCvRoKHdVSC3AQFggYMAA&usg=AFQjCNHCq5JHErYVdTiNzUnL2vsoigPutQ&sig2=51sOfXZNHBLjtrN4ZKi69Q
Yea, I read that article too. However, it's nothing really spectacular actually.

(dodges angry glare, dodges "who u epp" accusations grin grin )

The article said after reading thousands of unpulished novels and poems

Hence; I suspect it was merely a mish-mash; copy and paste case; where the AI merely grabbed a phrase here, a phrase there and produced the poem.

Nothing original there grin (dodges computer fist)

And as for humour, an AI can currently not understand humour. Heck, humans don't fully understand humor. Why some "get it"; why others don't. How the heck will a bot grab it then
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
sirwere, I beg to differ with your opinions.

if at all, one will belittle the potential of an application of a certain technology, it won't be Artificial intelligence. As a matter of fact, AI is perfectly capable of out performing humans in all the fields mentioned and more. the main reason is that AI is by nature, a forward-dynamic field. advances in the field are always used to speed up subsequent discoveries. Not just that, AI is now currently speeding towards its singularity at unprecedented rates and every day, we hear of something new that AI has accomplished. the new frontier is emotionally intelligent AI. and don't think for a second that it will never be achieved.

AI can replace doctors by being super efficient at diagnosis, surgery, and prescription. forcing current doctors into a position of "receptionist." even further into the future, humanoid robots will replace doctors completely upon invention of emotionally intelligent AI.

As for journalism, Quadcopters can go anywhere, and they are really hard to shoot down. they can now track objects from the air, perform evasive maneuvers, and see in thermal and ultraviolet.

combine that with an emotionally intelligent AI, and you can seriously threaten the jobs of journalists.

it is the realization of these issues that causes people like Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak to be cautious about AI.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
^^^
Currently watching a hot match. Will reedit after the game.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Teempakguy, I still think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself and overestimating the potentials AI possesses.

For AI to be able to effectively replace doctors, we need to have a bot that can swallow millions of raw unrelated information about symptoms, procedures, protocols, precautions, so on so on and how to effectively apply them.
We also need to devise a standardized test/exam that can effectively grade and test bots, ranking them on a "good" doctor scale.

Tell me, do you honestly suppose a bot can currently acheive this almost supernatural feat??

And this is not even mentioning the physical hardware component that a bot like such needs? It needs Arms, thumbs, a body and a leg. Essentially the robots potrayed in IRobot and other sci-fi movies. and terminator

Although I read Japan is making some amazing headway in desigining real life robots, even they can't claim it's ready to "fly".

Second stuff, even if Robojournalism is acheived, it still won't completely eradicate Journalist's work.
How about cases like rape, organized crime, inside fraud An AI can't investigate this, it can't make interviews and pursue leads. Heck, it struggles to hold a decent conversation! (admittedly, I'm basing this on the current AI level)

Secondly, no matter how emotionally responsive AI gets, it still can't acheive the emotional undercurrent basic human interractions provides.

Imagine : A listener listens to a bot delivering an advertisment about....a strip club, say. Instead of feeling aroused and stuff, he'll probably feel disgusted. Why? Humans are programmed towards anthropomorphism.
We can't imagine talking to those dumb square blocks of metal and silicon as REAL people now, can we (Hey, this is psychology shennanigans but it holds grin)

On the other hand, if a female were to croon a song about how her boyfriend broke her heart or other such nonsense that constitutes Nigeria Music industry today, we all respond positively. Why?? Because she's human!angry

Sad stuff but.....

It is true that AI is currently a research- intensive field and has many many potentials.

However, like all human pursuits, it is limited and hampered by human "unimaginativity" and the general disdain for change.

If AI were to follow the course of many other aspirations of inventions with noble ideals;
then it's safe to say that we'll never get a fully functional robot.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
SirWere:
Teempakguy, I still think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself and overestimating the potentials AI possesses.

For AI to be able to effectively replace doctors, we need to have a bot that can swallow millions of raw unrelated information about symptoms, procedures, protocols, precautions, so on so on and how to effectively apply them.
We also need to devise a standardized test/exam that can effectively grade and test bots, ranking them on a "good" doctor scale.

Tell me, do you honestly suppose a bot can currently acheive this almost supernatural feat??

And this is not even mentioning the physical hardware component that a bot like such needs? It needs Arms, thumbs, a body and a leg. Essentially the robots potrayed in IRobot and other sci-fi movies. and terminator

Although I read Japan is making some amazing headway in desigining real life robots, even they can't claim it's ready to "fly".

Second stuff, even if Robojournalism is acheived, it still won't completely eradicate Journalist's work.
How about cases like rape, organized crime, inside fraud An AI can't investigate this, it can't make interviews and pursue leads. Heck, it struggles to hold a decent conversation! (admittedly, I'm basing this on the current AI level)

Secondly, no matter how emotionally responsive AI gets, it still can't acheive the emotional undercurrent basic human interractions provides.

Imagine : A listener listens to a bot delivering an advertisment about....a strip club, say. Instead of feeling aroused and stuff, he'll probably feel disgusted. Why? Humans are programmed towards anthropomorphism.
We can't imagine talking to those dumb square blocks of metal and silicon as REAL people now, can we (Hey, this is psychology shennanigans but it holds grin)

On the other hand, if a female were to croon a song about how her boyfriend broke her heart or other such nonsense that constitutes Nigeria Music industry today, we all respond positively. Why?? Because she's human!angry

Sad stuff but.....

It is true that AI is currently a research- intensive field and has many many potentials.

However, like all human pursuits, it is limited and hampered by human "unimaginativity" and the general disdain for change.

If AI were to follow the course of many other aspirations of inventions with noble ideals;
then it's safe to say that we'll never get a fully functional robot.
I'm speaking from my awareness that underestimation of new technology often results in future embarrassment. think of whittle, think of the wright brothers, of max planck, and so on.

the fact is that AI has nearly limitless potential. already, several researchers are delving into robots that are capable of interacting with humans and the early results are very pleasing.

your statement that robots are programmed towards anthropomorphism fail to explain the existence of pets, teddy bears, and a host of non anthropomorphic toys that humans play with every day. that said, metal and silicon can always be covered with flesh. in Japan, they are already developing robots with humanoid skin, complete with eyes that blink and lips that smile. and that is just the beginning.

The inevitable future is one where robots and humans are physically indistinguishable. no matter how you think of it, an AI will eventually pass the turing test. in that future, all the mentioned jobs will be threatened. and seriously, I am of the opinion that this future is very achievable.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Teempakguy:
I'm speaking from my awareness that underestimation of new technology often results in future embarrassment. think of whittle, think of the wright brothers, of max planck, and so on.

the fact is that AI has nearly limitless potential. already, several researchers are delving into robots that are capable of interacting with humans and the early results are very pleasing.

your statement that robots are programmed towards anthropomorphism fail to explain the existence of pets, teddy bears, and a host of non anthropomorphic toys that humans play with every day. that said, metal and silicon can always be covered with flesh. in Japan, they are already developing robots with humanoid skin, complete with eyes that blink and lips that smile. and that is just the beginning.

The inevitable future is one where robots and humans are physically indistinguishable. no matter how you think of it, an AI will eventually pass the turing test. in that future, all the mentioned jobs will be threatened. and seriously, I am of the opinion that this future is very achievable.
I hear you brother. In the face of great change, it's best to flow like a river rather than stubbornly resist change.

And a bot has already passed the turing test lah.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
I was banned by a useless anti-spam bot while helping someone with a link

Lord Kazekage, indeed we do
Hmm SirWere, so you watch Naruto or used to watch. Gaara remains my favourite character. I'm pissed at the partiality of Masashi Kishimoto.

Now, I'm no expert here but I believe you are making a very grave misrepresentation of what a Journalist does. A journalist does not just simply churn out articles and stories based on merely memorizing the event that just happened and what have you. A journalist deftly weaves a story on an event based on selected facts and a subtle but noticeable emotional undercurrent while putting it down with flair and elegance. Correction, A STANDARD Journalist; not the shitpost we have in Nigeria today where they report a man dead yesterday and alive today angry
My bad. I should have explained my point better. When I talked about the current capacity of AI systems to give details about a photograph in correct sentence, I was simply trying to point out the future outcome of AI systems. I don't think I'm wrong to say that ten years ago, the probability of AI systems to compose basis poetry was close to zero, if not zero. Improvements are definitely going to be made. Right now, it can put words together and make a correct sentence, who knows what it will be able to do in the next five years especially when we have guys like Geoff Hinton and Andrew Ng determined to make it work. Like I said in my earlier post, this is just a tip of the iceberg.

Yea, I read that article too. However, it's nothing really spectacular actually.

(dodges angry glare, dodges "who u epp" accusations grin grin )

The article said after reading thousands of unpulished novels and poems

Hence; I suspect it was merely a mish-mash; copy and paste case; where the AI merely grabbed a phrase here, a phrase there and produced the poem.
Nothing original there grin (dodges computer fist)
Nothing? You really think its nothing?
Out of the million possibilities of nonsense that could have been composed, I think you really underestimate the power of AI. What it composed is definitely not Shakespearean, but you can't just say its merely a mish-mash.
At the bolded, you think I would be pissed? Think again. What do you think of being buried alive? My gourd is full
of sand, I tell you.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Teempakguy:
sirwere, I beg to differ with your opinions.

if at all, one will belittle the potential of an application of a certain technology, it won't be Artificial intelligence. As a matter of fact, AI is perfectly capable of out performing humans in all the fields mentioned and more. the main reason is that AI is by nature, a forward-dynamic field. advances in the field are always used to speed up subsequent discoveries. Not just that, AI is now currently speeding towards its singularity at unprecedented rates and every day, we hear of something new that AI has accomplished. the new frontier is emotionally intelligent AI. and don't think for a second that it will never be achieved.

AI can replace doctors by being super efficient at diagnosis, surgery, and prescription. forcing current doctors into a position of "receptionist." even further into the future, humanoid robots will replace doctors completely upon invention of emotionally intelligent AI.

As for journalism, Quadcopters can go anywhere, and they are really hard to shoot down. they can now track objects from the air, perform evasive maneuvers, and see in thermal and ultraviolet.

combine that with an emotionally intelligent AI, and you can seriously threaten the jobs of journalists.

it is the realization of these issues that causes people like Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak to be cautious about AI.
While I agree with most of what you posted, I believe its going a while before stuff like that happen.
I've never heard about Steve Wozniak asking scientists to be cautious, he just talks about the good effect of it most times.
I'm a huge fan of Elon, but I think the guy should tone it down. I can't remember where I read this but it goes like this "Worrying about the havoc going to be caused by AI is like worrying about overpopulation on Mars.".
The AI systems we have right now are classified as Weak AI; in the sense that they can be applied to just one area. It would require an artificial general intelligence system to cause havoc and there's still a long way to go for the development of AGI.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
SirWere:

I hear you brother. In the face of great change, it's best to flow like a river rather than stubbornly resist change.

And a bot has already passed the turing test lah.
Hope you are not talking of the bot that communicated like a 4 year old child.
I still don't think that's a pass mark.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Gaara102:

While I agree with most of what you posted, I believe its going a while before stuff like that happen.
I've never heard about Steve Wozniak asking scientists to be cautious, he just talks about the good effect of it most times.
I'm a huge fan of Elon, but I think the guy should tone it down. I can't remember where I read this but it goes like this "Worrying about the havoc going to be caused by AI is like worrying about overpopulation on Mars.".
The AI systems we have right now are classified as Weak AI; in the sense that they can be applied to just one area. It would require an artificial general intelligence system to cause havoc and there's still a long way to go for the development of AGI.
I'm talking about the eventuality. I was just scrolling through and I noticed that Sirwere was saying that AI would NEVER be good enough to take over these jobs

all I did was try and point out that this was a serious underestimation and that it would eventually be possible.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Teempakguy:
I'm talking about the eventuality. I was just scrolling through and I noticed that Sirwere was saying that AI would NEVER be good enough to take over these jobs

all I did was try and point out that this was a serious underestimation and that it would eventually be possible.
My bad, then.
I'm beginning to think that he is was talking based on the article.
The OP did say those jobs would be taken completely by AI in the year 2021.
But then again, I agree that he is seriously underestimating the power of AI.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hey, Teempakguy, Gaara102 ; I'm not underestimating the potential Artifical Intelligence has!angry
I just think you both are overestimating the depths of human creativity and underestimating the general stupidity and stubborness of humanity to resist change angry
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gaara102:

Gaara102:

No really. Not that. There was a bot that successfully fooled several psychiatrist that he was a paranoid insecure human through conversations. I'm sure I'll dig up the link.......
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

No really. Not that. There was a bot that successfully fooled several psychiatrist that he was a paranoid insecure human through conversations. I'm sure I'll dig up the link.......
Ever heard of the song by Greyson Chance titled 'Waiting...'?
I'm about to release a cover version titled 'Waiting on SirWere'.
grin grin
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gaara101:
Ever heard of the song by Greyson Chance titled 'Waiting...'? I'm about to release a cover version titled 'Waiting on SirWere'. grin grin
Sorry bro. Been a tad busy. Forgive me.cheesy
I dug it up. It has happened as far back as 1990 shocked shocked
articles.latimes.com/1990-04-30/local/me-86_1_artificial-intelligence
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gaara102:
I was banned by a useless anti-spam bot while helping someone with a link

Hmm SirWere, so you watch Naruto or used to watch. Gaara remains my favourite character. I'm pissed at the partiality of Masashi Kishimoto.

My bad. I should have explained my point better. When I talked about the current capacity of AI systems to give details about a photograph in correct sentence, I was simply trying to point out the future outcome of AI systems. I don't think I'm wrong to say that ten years ago, the probability of AI systems to compose basis poetry was close to zero, if not zero. Improvements are definitely going to be made. Right now, it can put words together and make a correct sentence, who knows what it will be able to do in the next five years especially when we have guys like Geoff Hinton and Andrew Ng determined to make it work. Like I said in my earlier post, this is just a tip of the iceberg.
Admirable stuff. Really admirable. But can you really program "thinking" The best you can do is simulate thinking, program something like it not the real deal.
Our ability to think stems from the unconscious mind. An AI has no unconscious mind. It has no baseline of "not thinking". Simply put, it has zero emotions.

I need not mention the link between emotional state and deeply thinking.

Like someone once said,
"Does an android dream of electric sheep"

Nothing? You really think its nothing?
Out of the million possibilities of nonsense that could have been composed, I think you really underestimate the power of AI. What it composed is definitely not Shakespearean, but you can't just say its merely a mish-mash.
Then at best we can say, the AI merely studied a whole load of poems, got the general outline, built a framework, filled in words as he pleased, then extrapolated and presented the best arranged one it could produce.
Nothing jaw-dropping (I'm really messing with your trouble now, ain't I grin grin)

At the bolded, you think I would be pissed? Think again. What do you think of being buried alive? My gourd is full
of sand, I tell you.
Ardent fan of Uzumaki Nagato here. Try any shill and I'll beat you back to your sense and extract that tailed beast in you grin grin.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

Sorry bro. Been a tad busy. Forgive me.cheesy

I dug it up. It has happened as far back as 1990 shocked shocked

articles.latimes.com/1990-04-30/local/me-86_1_artificial-intelligence

Nice link, you got here.
I just read the first few lines and I'm hooked already.
I will respond after I'm done with it.
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Abudu2000(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
SirWere:

unless google and apple come crashing the whole above will surely come to reality...if the lab workers workforces have been cut down due to new technology of testing blood then its only a matter of time before the resistance got to the doctor....

As for the journalists covering more risky areas of investigation, you only just pointed out more reasons to even create machines to carry out that investigation without loss of any life at all....

As for the others, they are already out of business even since 5 years back,it just haven't gotten to Nigeria and might not be for even 10years after those technologies comes to light
Re: 5 Jobs That Will Be Likely Made Redundant By Artificial Intelligence by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Foreign Online Payment In Nigeria / Redmi Y5 Price In India - Upcoming Mobile, Expected Price, Specs, All Details / The New PSB MOBILE NETWORK That Will Offer Free Wifi,cheap Calls Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.