Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions (45858 Views)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / YBNL Davolee Brags About Being A Virgin, See Fans Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Both the poster and commenters are jobless..but d girl is a big foool,even if u ar a virgin.. Must u post it?... Attention seeking mofo!!! angry
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Promismike(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Believe me! I wouldnt like to marry a virgin. I prefer babes who have seen life. Lack of good sex have killed homes. And see no big deal about being a virgin. Toto' go still expand na.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by gentlechyke(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
oriflamebaby1:
Me too

#teamvirgin

Aunty. Are you serious? I saw you at d mall buying baby food

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Being a virgin is highly overrated.

Well to me: no one is a virgin, life screws us all.

But if u want to screw urself and get d maximum pleasure out of it, check my signature.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Rio84(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2017
undecided

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by columbus007(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Mainwhile some1 is been crying that his post has nt been making front page blablabla,bt here we are with this undecided
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Jaytecq(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2017
k
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by ngobaby2264: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Amabeast:
cheesy
On a serious note, this goes to show how morally corrupt the world has become, to the extent that no one believes u, when you claim virgin...

And to those trolling her, just because u had lost urs doesn't mean that everyone is like u...

There are still virgins who would like to wait till marriage before losing it tongue
im a virgin but no one believes me.i choose to honor God
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Flekky21(f): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:
Great to be a virgin but what's the sense making it public. undecided
Then for this to have made front page?
whats Front Page?
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Flekky21:
whats Front Page?
Nairaland home page.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2017
bobbybrown007:
Am a virgin and I have never been there before

Me too grin

Now showmeurpenis angry
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by buoye1(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2017
She had to announce on social media?

Madness
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Flekky21(f): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:
Nairaland home page.
okay
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by banchuz: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Pvin:
Nigerians and reaction (una be chemical?) can't someone just lie in peace again.

Lol
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by agrovick(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2017
PrettySleek:
This girl better hide herself o. Some sick bastards who like the thoughts of virgins might start stalking her. Some people are not just security cautious . grin Abeg sister if u proud, proud for inside ur mind. This is suppose to b between her and her future husband.

Thank me with a kiss

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2017
mradjoy:
I am Virgin too, if you doubt me come check it out now!

Showmeurpenis angry
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2017
hmm... gud to hear dat u locked ur vagina and throw d key inside river
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by PrettySleek(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2017
agrovick:

Thank me with a kiss
Ashewo! Lol oya take kiss
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Flekky21:
okay

Alright my Angel. How you doing?
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by toogbasky(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2017
I nor blame her, na her useless boyfrd I blame
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Virginity is not a virtue, just as the ability to deny one's self of food is hardly anything to be proud of.

We've been hardwired by nature to crave for sex when sexually excited, and to eat when we're farmished. So, it's not only risible, but also idiôtic when denial of biological imperatives are lionized and regarded as acts of piety and virtousness.

The religions we have invented for ourselves have merely clouded our senses with a false illusion of morality, an unreal mirage conceived in the womb of human subjectivities.

In other words, those men, women, guys and ladies out there that deprive themselves of sex either out of religious obligation, or in a bid to avoid being blackballed by the ever-judgemental society, are to all intents and purposes doing it for nothing because at the end of the day, no one cares the hell you've done with your genitals.

Goodday.

#Virginityisnotavirtue_only_a_lack_of_opportunity

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by agrovick(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
PrettySleek:

Ashewo! Lol oya take kiss

Lips like sugar cheesy

BTW, literal translation of ashewo in Yoruba is money changer wink

How sleek are you?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by SpencerLewis(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Must she tell the world that she's a virgin
Yes oooo, she has to biko. Leave my virgin sister alone oo nde anya ukwu.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by ayomiDRLmoney: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2017
Buy ur ​TBC at ​affordable​ price now...Call/whatsapp 07062474363 or 09068750167 ​ ASAP​​ If u are serious u can av a taste ​free​.. ​NO BE EVERYONE DEY SCAM OKAY​... ​ ​Face to face​ transaction​ if u are buying plenty.... Serious minded only ​​just 1k per coin​​
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Flekky21(f): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:

Alright my Angel. How you doing?
fine, Tnxs. Umm, Are U Male Or Female?
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by joeGH: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2017
I can't fathom de logic of de youth of dz our contemporary tymz.... u re a Virgin!! OK fine... what litmus test do I carry out to proof dis ur assertion.. may be she meant secondary Virgin.
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by icankel: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2017
Advertising virginity..hope she wont come here n start telling us hw she's being rape cos she also displayed her pix n possibly her address. Her close gulfrnd can even set her up...

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by bobbybrown007: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Me too grin

Now showmeurpenis angry
hmmmmm, come over
Re: Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions by Orikinla1: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2017
There are still many grown up virgins in Nigeria.
I know some of these disciplined young women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For Men's Only! / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / I'm Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.