Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment (585 Views)

Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
I Think D MODs Should Work On Dis,why Will U Push Something On Front Page Sometime Preaching Heresy N Non Muslim Cannot Comment Unless I Accept Dree Declaration, Dat Is Sentiment And Nt Gud Enough

1 Like

Re: Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment by oloriooko(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Cuz Seun is afraid of being "fatwad" by the powers that be grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment by Amberon: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Seun is afraid of being assassinated by adherents of the peaceful religion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment by eodavids(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am a Christians, but I feel that moslem friends and brothers in Nairaland who post issues of discussion such that alludes the Christianity should be allowed to dialogue such issues with their Christian counterpart, and not deter such dialogue by ATS of Moderation.

As civilized people, and in line with the Nairaland rules, we can dialogue and arrive at good results without qualms.

1 Like

Re: Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment by JackBizzle: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Seun, Donald Trump has something to say to you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha U R Funny
oloriooko:
;DHahahahahaha U R Funny
oloriooko:
Re: Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
You my brother am always furious when i c post and i can't like seeing a sexy busty with AIDS
eodavids:
I am a Christians, but I feel that moslem friends and brothers in Nairaland who post issues of discussion such that alludes the Christianity should be allowed to dialogue such issues with their Christian counterpart, and not deter such dialogue by ATS of Moderation.

As civilized people, and in line with the Nairaland rules, we can dialogue and arrive at good results without qualms.

(1)

God Had A Baby Mama / See The Falsehood Behind Hebrew 9:22 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/07/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.