Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) (18225 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie At Johns Hopkins University For African Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by donborg(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Local bitch wey use biafra gain popularity come dey form ajebo wey don arrive because she marry white man. who send you kwanu. who u epp.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by pussypounder(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
I will let her choke on my fat cocccck before putting the mushroom tip in her already slimy snail embarassed
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by mile12crises: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wole Soyinka is not qualified to be at such occasion.....even before tearing, cutting, burning, chewing flushing his green card
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by amanikondo: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
My Gurl

Intelligent strong woman...who appreciates her roots

But ran away in recession. Always talking from afar. Abusing is host country.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
I just finished reading Purple Hibiscus yesterday and, for the life of me, I just don't know what the big deal is regarding this girl. She's just an average writer (author). To me, there's only one explanation to her worldwide fame: she's a daughter of the illuminati.

O pari
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
The western world value intellect for this reasons Chidinma Adichie is going places. If she had grown up in Nigeria her talent would have been wasted by our corrupt leadership.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
amanikondo:

'ran away?'

She didn't grow up in Nigeria!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wow God will bless her in Jesus name. smiley
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by HouseOfBalloons(f): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Gay activist and feminist, always thinking she knows more about western civilization more than the westerners.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Keep wallowing in your ignorance, man

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Galaxie: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Beauty with brains

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
amanikondo:

Sounds like you are talking about Buhari.
He will run to UK, for treatment.
And will be abusing the masses.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
I heart her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by amanikondo: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

'ran away?'

She should come and stay to experience the change. She ran.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

'ran away?'

She did grow up here, and even studied medicine/pharmacy at UNN for a year and a half before crossing over to Drexel university at age 19.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
DarkRebel101:

She did grow up here, and even studied medicine/pharmacy at UNN for a year and a half before crossing over to Drexel university at age 19.

shocked shocked shocked

Had no idea
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

shocked shocked shocked

Had no idea

We learn everyday. smiley
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by mystikal(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Love her top
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos) by davidif: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
My Gurl

Intelligent strong woman...who appreciates her roots

and she is so beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Novelist Biyi Bandele Is Dead / How Much Should I Charge For A 150 Paged Novel On Fiverr / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.