Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Dota 2 Players Welcome. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dota 2 Players Welcome. (1557 Views)

There Are A Lot Of Dota 2 Heroes Who Have High Mobility / Dota 2 In The LAUTECH Community / Future Destiny 2 Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dota 2 Players Welcome. by Nan0(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
What do you say to forming a team?
Re: Dota 2 Players Welcome. by perdanafavo(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Cmon play dota with me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dota 2 Players Welcome. by FacelessStuart: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2022
What's the point of forming a team with you? You must be noobs!
Re: Dota 2 Players Welcome. by AshleyJohnson13: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
I would refrain from doing that. The maximum that I can offer you is trading skins that I received when playing solo without a team. I mean, I've never had a permanent team to play with. Even in cs go I play alone in order to then sell skins on https://skins.cash/. And how do you feel about such players?
Re: Dota 2 Players Welcome. by GregoryMa: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
I highly recommend https://eloboss.net/valorant-boosting for their exceptional game boost services. Their boosters are experienced and skilled, ensuring fast and reliable results. With a focus on customer satisfaction and account security, they provide a smooth and worry-free boosting experience

(1) (Reply)

GTA 5 Breaks 7 Guinness World Records / Xbox 360E / Tell Us The Best Racing Video Game You've Ever Played.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.