Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charges Deducted From Customers' Accounts(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charges Deducted From Customers' Accounts(pics) (760 Views)

Zenith Bank Staff Steals N3m From Customers’ Accounts / Ups Custom Duty Charges And Tax Fees / Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charges Deducted From Customers' Accounts(pics) by Samakus(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Following popular outcry against the impudent and outrageous stamp duty charges levied on their customers' account, Diamond bank just sent me a mail that stamp duty charges deducted from my account will be reversed. They didnt say when, though.

That's the power of media!

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charges Deducted From Customers' Accounts(pics) by MrJorge(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
They better reverse it fast.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charges Deducted From Customers' Accounts(pics) by babaMac: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
People do not read. The government said since last year that stamp duty charges will be paid by ALL customers for any transfer or teller deposit done by third parties that are above N1000. The banks have simply implemented this. Instead of facing the government that is collecting the charge they are attacking the banks. Seems to me like misplaced aggression. #wakeupyourmind Anyway, that said, I can feel the pain of people as Tuface Idibia's protest went down the drain people are looking for any leftover to munch on and chew hard instead of facing the government.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charges Deducted From Customers' Accounts(pics) by Samakus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
babaMac:
People do not read. The government said since last year that stamp duty charges will be paid by ALL customers for any transfer or teller deposit done by third parties that are above N1000. The banks have simply implemented this. Instead of facing the government that is collecting the charge they are attacking the banks. Seems to me like misplaced aggression. #wakeupyourmind Anyway, that said, I can feel the pain of people as Tuface Idibia's protest went down the drain people are looking for any leftover to munch on and chew hard instead of facing the government.

Diamond bank ambassador sighted. Oya kwantinu.

Ask yourself, if it's as you said, why are they now doing damage control by saying that they will reverse it? Why reversing something that is legal? Nwannaa, you need wisdom.

The truth is that so many things we accept as normal and legal are actually abnormal. The earlier we stand up to it the better. Anyways, the deed has been done. No amount of damage control can bring me back to that godforsaken bank. I'm gone! And so are most of my fellow aggrieved customers.

Have the middle finger diamond

(1) (Reply)

See The Reply The EFCC Gave One Guy That Complained (photo). / A Big Whale Rescued By Cargo Ship's hero Crew (VIDEO !! ) / Must See!! 6 Ways To Spot A Woman Who Is In The Mood To Have S*x Even From Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.