Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 AM

Joke Of The Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day. (721 Views)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated / Joke Of The Day: The Combination / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day. by westlife79(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Strictly for laughs. Two friends were walking home and a lady happened to be blowing a kiss to one of them from the window of a storey building. Their conversation went as follows: Ahmed: Omo e be like say na me that babe dey blow kiss UCHE: Guy leave that one jare, no mind am (then the lady signaled to him to come) Ahmed: Omo the babe dey call me sha UCHE: Ogbeni, no go Ahmed: why you go tell me make I no go? Fine babe like that dey call me, you say make I no go UCHE: Guy abeg no go, no go (feeling pity) (Ahmed ignored him and went over to the lady, she went to meet him and they both went upstairs. Suddenly as they were about to have fun, they heard a car honking. Lady: (on opening the window) ha! That's my husband. Ahmed: Yeh! Mo gbe ooo. Lady: Don't worry, just pretend like you're the laundry man and iron these cloths (pointing at a heap of cloths). Ahmed spent the whole day ironing clothes because the husband never left home again that day. The next day he went over to his friend's place. Ahmed: Omo, shey you know say na cloth I iron throughout yesterday. UCHE: Shebi I tell you make you no go? All that cloth wey you iron so, na me WASH THEM ;DStrictly for laughs. Two friends were walking home and a lady happened to be blowing a kiss to one of them from the window of a storey building. Their conversation went as follows: Ahmed: Omo e be like say na me that babe dey blow kiss UCHE: Guy leave that one jare, no mind am (then the lady signaled to him to come) Ahmed: Omo the babe dey call me sha UCHE: Ogbeni, no go Ahmed: why you go tell me make I no go? Fine babe like that dey call me, you say make I no go UCHE: Guy abeg no go, no go (feeling pity) (Ahmed ignored him and went over to the lady, she went to meet him and they both went upstairs. Suddenly as they were about to have fun, they heard a car honking. Lady: (on opening the window) ha! That's my husband. Ahmed: Yeh! Mo gbe ooo. Lady: Don't worry, just pretend like you're the laundry man and iron these cloths (pointing at a heap of cloths). Ahmed spent the whole day ironing clothes because the husband never left home again that day. The next day he went over to his friend's place. Ahmed: Omo, shey you know say na cloth I iron throughout yesterday. UCHE: Shebi I tell you make you no go? All that cloth wey you iron so, na me WASH THEM

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Girl Gone Mad / #dryjokewednesday "The Evolution Of Going To Toilet" / How Many Of You Have Watched This New Osuofia's Latest Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.