Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2748 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Divorce her.
Re: .... by Sleekbaby(f): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Forgive her.

1 Like

Re: .... by tossie101(f): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hm
Re: .... by oglalasioux(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
This woman can never be loyal to you again.

Women can do anything for money and fame. Has she needed anything you couldn't provide? If the Danladi of a man is way up in position above the both of you then there's trouble.

Have you wondered why your wife doesn't seem to fight for transfer to where you are but always far from you? Dust up yourself and move on now. That woman is gone for good.

3 Likes

Re: .... by wonlasewonimi: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bros how you dey take do withdrawal method?
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Couples go through hard times. If she didn't sleep with this man, and she cheated emotionally then you guys should go for couples counselling and draw a line under this misfortunat experience and continue with your marriage. We all make mistakes and the question is do you want your marriage? Do you still love your wife? If you do then you must do the hard work and take whatever lessons this affair offered and work on your marriage. There's no relationship without heartache so don't expect yours to be any different.

If you love her then do the work. I pray for your happy home. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: .... by Sunnymatey(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
tossie101:
U ar a nice person if all these are true.
She dnt deserve u.. and i never knew nothern gals can be this promiscuous i swear... i always think they hav less tendency to cheat

If i were a guy i wouldnt take such
CHEATS GOT NO TRIBE

3 Likes

Re: .... by Lagbaja01(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
you both need to see a counsellor.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some women sha!, just imagine the sacrifices the man was making, yet she was ungrateful with some flimsy excuses.

That her job isn't helping your marriage. Some women don't know how to stand blandishment from certain men who are hell-bent on getting under her skirts. She should resign and go into entrepreneurship.

1 Like

Re: .... by Smhart1(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
See divorce her everywhere SMH if it was the other way round it would have been forgive and forget.

OP only you knows if you're willing to let go or not. Follow your mind.

1 Like

Re: .... by Dyt(f): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
All I can do is SMH
Re: .... by sniperr007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
tossie101:
U ar a nice person if all these are true.
She dnt deserve u.. and i never knew nothern gals can be this promiscuous i swear... i always think they hav less tendency to cheat

If i were a guy i wouldnt take such

Not into tagging pple with behavior but girls from d north no b am. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: .... by sniperr007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Oga... Marriage na for life. Find a counselor to advise u guys.
Re: .... by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some pple mumu oh, so u are asking us for what to do with a woman that planned to kill u with her lover? You no even want pple to know what she did. Seriously, I mean no disrespect. Nna Pls divorce that woman right away. Delete everything about her in your life. These two will just kill u. They will get back together any time soon. Your wife is in love with him. Pls to avoid stories that touch

3 Likes

Re: .... by tossie101(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
sniperr007:

Hmm i neva knew o..
I used to think other wise
Re: .... by WHOcarex: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
This story sounds familiar. Like déjà vu.
Like I read it before. way back
Re: .... by Nancykay: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
I see you really love and respect your wife, sometimes shit happens. It wouldn't be easy getting over that, why not sit with her and have a one on one discussion as adults, hear from her and ask her what she really wants, ( does she want to go with the other guy on remain with you) if she wants to be with you, fine she can stay, but then, you'll will have to gradually let go of the hurt, but if she chooses the other guy, let her go but before then involve her family and let them know what really happened and why she wants to go. If she continues to see the other guy that's if she has decided on staying with you, you have to talk to her parent to curtion her. I will also say its better she works her transfer back to her family or better still start a business of her own close to home for Christ sake she is a mother and her Children need her big time . there is always this thing about distant relationship that I'm so scared of.. Dunno if I'm the only one here sha.

1 Like

Re: .... by keepingmum: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
U don't trust ur wife
U started been mean and harsh to her just based on ur insecurities ...without any proof
U stopped loving and became cold/emotionally withdrawn without communicating to ur wife
U allowed the devil whom ur wife had told u was nearby into ur home
U don't even know for a fact she was pregnant...often times women experience missed periods for months due to several reasons from stress/hormonal changes etc and u just assume she was cheating on u?
Ur insecurity led you to hit ur wife and become violent to her yet u reported ur wife to ur family that she has stopped been loving to u after bn physically violent.
When will men learn that women are emotional beings? U now have it in ur head that ur wife wants to kill u simply because an ex toaster is in the picture?
U need to change and start showing ur wife love and attention cos it's very rare for a happy woman to be content with posting miles away from their marital home if she is been shown love, attention and peace in the home.

3 Likes

Re: .... by jchioma: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Free the woman jor! She and Danladi go tire. No bi fvck? I hate cheats. Especially in marriage. angry
Re: .... by CuteCp(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
That lady is takin advantage of you...u r just 2 good 4 her n she's very lucky she got married to some1 luke u....(Northern side) she knws if she get married to a hausa man...she 4 be 2nd or 3rd wife...n maybe competitin with 3 to 4 co-wifes.....
That girl ain't loyal...she's already in luv with another man....oga goodluck with making ur marriage work....if i were u...I'll divorce her without lookin back...i don't 4giv such no matter hw good she was....
She'll never change...no wonder she isn't fighting d transfer....i beliv she's d one applyin 4 d transfer unknown 2u...that wiman can kill u anytime soon...she's desperate to be with her lover...oga run frm ur life oo
Oga abeg leave that woman...u r a man u can still get married 2 a sweet 16 lady...mk she go roast with her lover... u deserve a loyal lady

1 Like

Re: .... by limamintruth: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
sniperr007:

You must have been meeting the wrong ones then. And in that case the South girls are worst. cool

1 Like

Re: .... by sisisioge: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ohlordhavemercy! Chai!

Since the deed has been done and she appears remorseful, can you arrange to move back to the same state with her? I meant having the family in the same location...Or, run! It can't be easy mehn!

When women cheat, it's usually not physically alone. A lot of emotions is involved and anything can happen when people aren't thinking with their heads. Good luck...May God Himself settle this matter for you.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Richy4(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Bros how you dey take do withdrawal method?

All those long epistle, was that the only thing you picked grin

2 Likes

Re: .... by Davidgrey: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=CuteCp post=53597786]That lady is takin advantage of you...u r just 2 good 4 her n she's very lucky she got married to some1 luke u....(Northern side) she knws if she get married to a hausa man...she 4 be 2nd or 3rd wife...n maybe competitin with 3 to 4 co-wifes.....
That girl ain't loyal...she's already in luv with another man....oga goodluck with making ur marriage work....if i were u...I'll divorce her without lookin back...i don't 4giv such no matter hw good she was....
She'll never change...no wonder she isn't fighting d transfer....i beliv she's d one applyin 4 d transfer unknown 2u...that wiman can kill u anytime soon...she's desperate to be with her lover...oga run frm ur life oo
Oga abeg leave that woman...u r a man u can still get married 2 a sweet 16 lady...mk she go roast with her lover... u deserve a loyal lady[/quote
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: .... by sniperr007(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
limamintruth:

You must have been meeting the wrong ones then. And in that case the South girls are worst. cool

Maybe but d ones I ve met, watched from afar, even married. Dey no b am.
Mayb its just me.
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
J
jchioma:
Free the woman jor! She and Danladi go tire. No bi fvck? I hate cheats. Especially in marriage. angry
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2017
E
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2017
I
keepingmum:
U don't trust ur wife
U started been mean and harsh to her just based on ur insecurities ...without any proof
U stopped loving and became cold/emotionally withdrawn without communicating to ur wife
U don't even know for a fact she was pregnant...often times women experience missed periods for months due to several reasons from stress/hormonal changes etc and u just assume she was cheating on u?
Ur insecurity led you to hit ur wife and become violent to her yet u reported ur wife to ur family that she has stopped been loving to u after bn physically violent.
When will men learn that women are emotional beings? U now have it in ur head that ur wife wants to kill u simply because an ex toaster is in the picture?
U need to change and start showing ur wife love and attention cos it's very rare for a happy woman to be content with posting miles away from their marital home if she is been shown love, attention and peace in the home.
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Mummy am not a coward to strike my wife. I swore never to beat any woman.
keepingmum:
U don't trust ur wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life Is Upside Down / Oyinbo Culture: Married Woman Goes Naked For Pregnancy Photoshoot / She Was Raped By Her Gynecologist, Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.