Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband (1515 Views)

Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by itsop(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
A Nigerian man took to his twitter to reveal
how he met his wife. He says his wife is one
who usually deletes him off Instant messaging
app, BBM… and the lady in question had no
idea he was going to be her husband.

He shared pictures on twitter...

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/she-usually-delete-him-off-her-bbm.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by itsop(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2017

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by peter0071(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Congrats...
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by darbeelicous(f): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na so.......
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by odiereke(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
HML
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by odiereke(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
HML to them. They both look cute.
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by EmperorTech: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
The guy was patient enough.
If it were me, she would have been in the past by now from the very moment she deleted me off her Bbm.
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
nice one,but quick question....

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by Mikylopez(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
dz days most guys are perverts. . u can't even keep up with a decent conversation.... being single sucks to some extent buh den again ill rather be single dan be with someone who isn't understanding

1 Like

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmperorTech:
The guy was patient enough.
If it were me, she would have been in the past by now from the very moment she deleted me off her Bbm.

This is a guy who knew what he wanted and was brave enough to "pursue" despite seemingly 'rejections' from the lady.

It says a lot about her/his character. I think she knew what she was doing. And she categorically have something substantial to say about husband's character. And, he can also have some respect for her virtue--of not being too "easy to catch".

IF you look at her behavior that way, you will appreciate the "value" of what she was doing. They say good things in life don't come easy--otherwise you take it for granted. She values herself enough, and he saw that value and fought for it.

I would have done the same thing she did over and over....till the guy wins me over hands down beyond a shadow of doubt.

That's how it should be. NO rubbish, no games. Afterall, if you had a dream for your life, you wouldn't dare stop after failures or rejections, would you? Now why would you not take the same idea to finding a life partner?

Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by EmperorTech: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Xiadnat:

This is a guy who knew what he wanted and was brave enough to "pursue" despite seemingly 'rejections' from the lady.

It says a lot about her character. I think she knew what she was doing. And she categorically have something substantial to say about his husband's character. And, he can also have some respect for her virtue--of not being too "easy to catch".

IF you look at her behavior that way, you will appreciate the "value" of what she was doing. They say good things in life don't come easy--otherwise you take it for granted. She values herself enough, and he saw that value and fought for it.

I would have done the say thing she did over and over....till the guy wins me over hands down beyond a shadow of doubt.

That's how it should be. NO rubbish, no games. Afterall, if you had a dream for your life, you wouldn't dare stop after first failure or rejection, would you? Now why would you not take the same idea to finding a life partner?

Food for thought.

What's this long epistle for?

1 Like

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmperorTech:

What's this long epistle for?

For you. Your point being?
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by MidasTouche01(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
dz days most guys are perverts. . u can't even keep up with a decent conversation.... being single sucks to some extent buh den again ill rather be single dan be with someone who isn't understanding

Coman be with me, I'm veeeeery understanding... on a cellular level.
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by LePrezident(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:

Aaahhh madam, come and let us understand each other.
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
That he married her has got nothing to do with her snobs... He only married her because he found out she was submissive!
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by LePrezident(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Xiadnat:

It says a lot about her/his character. I think she knew what she was doing. And she categorically have something substantial to say about husband's character. And, he can also have some respect for her virtue--of not being too "easy to catch".

I would have done the same thing she did over and over....till the guy wins me over hands down beyond a shadow of doubt.

That's how it should be. NO rubbish, no games. Afterall, if you had a dream for your life, you wouldn't dare stop after failures or rejections, would you? Now why would you not take the same idea to finding a life partner?

Food for thought.

So no games but you want to play games with the guy by being unnecessarily difficult. There's no standard blue print to love for everybody, the fact that she found love that way doesn't mean you are to take the same path to love.

Playing gâmes with a suitor will not guarantee you love, you haven't met a patient gamer before. Wait till you meet the underworld gentlemen of the PUA fraternity. Life is already complicated as it is, don't further complicate it ma'am.
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by LePrezident(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
dingbang:
That he married her has got nothing to do with her snobs... He only married her because he found out she was submissive!

And he told you he found out she was submissive? Do you know the man personally?
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by EmperorTech: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Xiadnat:

For you. Your point being?
Yawn!
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by smardray(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
so u re telling girls to stop blocking us bah??..let dem block joor it is essential dat some lose deir husband cos of attitude..grin
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by mary4mmm: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Be the first to download the new mark angel comedy video(THE POT OF SOUP) Release date: 10 feb 2017

Download here>>http://myfriendshare.com/videos/841-pot-of-soup-mark-angel-comedy-episode-100

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by herlarho(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lesson For Ladies, Dont Block Ur Future Husband On Whatsapp Cos Of 1 Mad Guy. Those Of U Dat Have Done So, SMH OYO IS UR CASE
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
Friendzoner.
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
This thread has rekindled my effort,
Hadez give me a chance, i will handle ur heart with caution.
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by Jokerman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Xiadnat:

Food for thought.

Who has time for this bullshit??
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
BBM bet
Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by ayokellany: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Xiadnat:

Food for thought.

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: She Usually Delete Him Off Her Bbm,never Knew He Will Eventually Be Her Husband by harffie(m): 3:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Xiadnat:

Food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting A Lady / Latest CKC Secondary School Aba News(jss3) / Mention The Celebrity That Is Staying In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.