Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? (541 Views)

If Giving Tithe Is Wrong ,then Giving of Offering should be wrong also . / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? by Hiploko(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good day all.

I am about to share a unique experience in the life of someone close who ran to me because he is very confused about life now.

Jayden(not his real names) met me few days back and told me he wanted to visit a native doctor for help.

At first i was confused because i know him and his family to be good Christians. Infact they church about daily,weekly infact all second.

When i asked him why, he took time to explain several things to me after which i was left confused. He lost his dad to stroke some years ago. His uncle too died after returning from a village trip,got paralysed and died strangely.
Since then, it has been one strange event or the other. One of his sibling developed some mental issues, then came to turn of fatal accidents, then good job losses etc. One calamity to the other.
He said they have jumped from one church to the other in search of solutions. They have gone to Chosen,MFM, used TB Joshua anointing water, gone to Champions Royal Assembly etc done SEVERAL family liberation prayers spending hundreds of thousands on Naira with several pastors and prophets yet no way.

The more scary part according to him is that the efficacy of Prophecies seem to have failed in their family. All the good prochecies given to them seem to have seized. Most of the men of God they visited including a known 'strong 1' in Abuja will give them prophecies which hardly gets fulfilled. Infact he is tired of praying though believes that God didnt fail from Genesis to Revelation so it is not in their family issues that it will appear as God has failed.

Now he is worried and lacks the strength to pray anymore. It is so dire that he is considering other solutions to seek for the cause of their problems.

I have been praying for him and wishing that the Almighty God of Israel will prove himself before his glory is shared.

He seems very weary and confused and needs urgent help.

What exactly could be wrong? when i suggested the need to pray even more,He said he has fasted,prayed,sowed seeds, done midnight prayers etc.
and is tired.
Re: Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? by Esmael23(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
#wierd
Re: Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? by Hiploko(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Strange . Needs help
Re: Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? by avled(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Hiploko:
Good day all.

I am about to share a unique experience in the life of someone close who ran to me because he is very confused about life now.

Jayden(not his real names) met me few days back and told me he wanted to visit a native doctor for help.

At first i was confused because i know him and his family to be good Christians. Infact they church about daily,weekly infact all second.

When i asked him why, he took time to explain several things to me after which i was left confused. He lost his dad to stroke some years ago. His uncle too died after returning from a village trip,got paralysed and died strangely.
Since then, it has been one strange event or the other. One of his sibling developed some mental issues, then came to turn of fatal accidents, then good job losses etc. One calamity to the other.
He said they have jumped from one church to the other in search of solutions. They have gone to Chosen,MFM, used TB Joshua anointing water, gone to Champions Royal Assembly etc done SEVERAL family liberation prayers spending hundreds of thousands on Naira with several pastors and prophets yet no way.

The more scary part according to him is that the efficacy of Prophecies seem to have failed in their family. All the good prochecies given to them seem to have seized. Most of the men of God they visited including a known 'strong 1' in Abuja will give them prophecies which hardly gets fulfilled. Infact he is tired of praying though believes that God didnt fail from Genesis to Revelation so it is not in their family issues that it will appear as God has failed.

Now he is worried and lacks the strength to pray anymore. It is so dire that he is considering other solutions to seek for the cause of their problems.

I have been praying for him and wishing that the Almighty God of Israel will prove himself before his glory is shared.

He seems very weary and confused and needs urgent help.

What exactly could be wrong? when i suggested the need to pray even more,He said he has fasted,prayed,sowed seeds, done midnight prayers etc.
and is tired.

He needs to exercise DOMINION. This is the power of Jesus. Prayer from other people will cover you, but if you do not wear it through your own strength, then it is weakened. Demonic powers are not afraid just because you have been prayed for. They are afraid of the one who exercises dominion over them. You must be know this power, move in and operate in it yourself. This is the ultimate gospel of the Kingdom. The gospel Jesus preached. I could say so much more on this topic, but I will leave it at that.
Re: Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? by Hiploko(m): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2018
avled:

He needs to exercise DOMINION. This is the power of Jesus. Prayer from other people will cover you, but if you do not wear it through your own strength, then it is weakened. Demonic powers are not afraid just because you have been prayed for. They are afraid of the one who exercises dominion over them. You must be know this power, move in and operate in it yourself. This is the ultimate gospel of the Kingdom. The gospel Jesus preached. I could say so much more on this topic, but I will leave it at that.
Very helpful. I sent you an email
Re: Strange Tale: What Could Be Wrong? by avled(m): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Hiploko:
Very helpful. I sent you an email

I have returned your email message.

(1) (Reply)

US Lawmakers Deem Nigeria World’s Most Dangerous Place For Christians / Struggle With Sin: A Healthy Sign. / And God Said: Let There Be Light!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.