Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Valentine Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Stories (12127 Views)

Before/aftermath Valentine Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Stories by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
this op spoke too soon, the topic ought to come on the evening of vals day or the next. op u be oya, u dey beh

Re: Valentine Stories by Bossontop(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
cool
Re: Valentine Stories by lonelydora: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Valentine Stories by omonighoblessing(f): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Richie0974:
I never really celebrated Val until I met a lady on Val day. She was my younger sister's classmate then, I knew she liked me. So I asked her out, asked what her birthday was and she said Feb 14 in my mind I was wowed. I didn't believe in all the Val bull**** but I had no choice but to get her something since it was her birthday too, we dated for four years before I knew her birthday wasn't the day she said it was, when I confronted her she said for 'it to be perfect' was her reason and apologized. After that I made sure to get double of what I had ever given her before dumping her. Someone who can lie about minor things like that can lie about anything. I still don't understand why most females engage in petty lies as such.
at least she chopped you well first grin
Re: Valentine Stories by omonighoblessing(f): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:
this op spoke too soon, the topic ought to come on the evening of vals day or the next. op u be oya

when it's Val day......we will share the pictures of how our respective Val day is going.
that would be fun I believegrin
Re: Valentine Stories by EmperorTech: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
omonighoblessing:

ahan. .......you na.
as una no wan talk shld I call seun or lalasticlala ?? maybe they will tell us I believe they are romantic people grin

lol
Re: Valentine Stories by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Valentine.
Re: Valentine Stories by Csami(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Promised to take a certain girl out and then she brought her friend along, telling me she had no date for val. I looked at her, turned and went home without talking to any of them. Used my cash and bought me chicken suya plus St. Remy and some kush.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Stories by Lepetitechic(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2017

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine Stories by mcayomind: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
happy val

1 Like

Re: Valentine Stories by okpukpu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ayam cumming. Meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Stories by omonighoblessing(f): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lepetitechic:
In 2012,i met my now fiance. We were just friends, then friends who were sweet on each other, soon enough we started dating. We had distance to deal with so we used instant messaging and Skype to keep the relationship going. In December of 2013 he told me he was coming to see me. I thought he was joking. Before I knew it he bought his plane ticket and I was on my way to the airport to see him. We were meeting for the first time in person, so I was freaking out! He was supposed to be here on Valentine's day in 2014 since the 15th would be our anniversary. Delta botched it, he got delayed and got here February 16th instead. I was looking at him like, see this stranger and he was looking at me like "I'm not shy but I'd play it cool." Soon enough that wore off and we chatted for hours. 5 days before he left, he proposed to me and we're now 4yrs and counting. (I swear this story sounded sweeter in my head. Is this how we'd tell our kids we met? shocked)
cheesy yeah sure.....this story really sounds sweet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine Stories by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Valentine Stories by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
D way u guys over hype val day sef ehn.....to fall in love no even hungry person again. grin

Everybody is talking about Valentine's day. I thought it's a day u share and show love to the people around you. Show the less privileged u care about them.

Y r u guys making it seem like it's a boyfie and girlfie day

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Stories by konkonbilo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Richie0974:
I never really celebrated Val until I met a lady on Val day. She was my younger sister's classmate then, I knew she liked me. So I asked her out, asked what her birthday was and she said Feb 14 in my mind I was wowed. I didn't believe in all the Val bull**** but I had no choice but to get her something since it was her birthday too, we dated for four years before I knew her birthday wasn't the day she said it was, when I confronted her she said for 'it to be perfect' was her reason and apologized. After that I made sure to get double of what I had ever given her before dumping her. Someone who can lie about minor things like that can lie about anything. I still don't understand why most females engage in petty lies as such.
Bros,which one be petty lies again
Re: Valentine Stories by Eleniyan15: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ayam a Muslim I don't celebrate Valentine.. na lie wey I wan give bae b that if e no Werk lasan na to use chain carry Me go Festac niyen oooo
Re: Valentine Stories by konkonbilo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
mcayomind:
happy val
Bros,wetin you de find for that center of gravity
Re: Valentine Stories by pxjosh(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
No Valentine story to talk about cos my life has been pretty boring.

Re: Valentine Stories by NEROSKY(m): 2:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Richie0974:
ur own small na, d one wey my babe throw gimme b lik atomic bomb..

1 Like

Re: Valentine Stories by davidif: 3:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Lepetitechic:
In 2012,i met my now fiance. We were just friends, then friends who were sweet on each other, soon enough we started dating. We had distance to deal with so we used instant messaging and Skype to keep the relationship going. In December of 2013 he told me he was coming to see me. I thought he was joking. Before I knew it he bought his plane ticket and I was on my way to the airport to see him. We were meeting for the first time in person, so I was freaking out! He was supposed to be here on Valentine's day in 2014 since the 15th would be our anniversary. Delta botched it, he got delayed and got here February 16th instead. I was looking at him like, see this stranger and he was looking at me like "I'm not shy but I'd play it cool." Soon enough that wore off and we chatted for hours. 5 days before he left, he proposed to me and we're now 4yrs and counting. (I swear this story sounded sweeter in my head. Is this how we'd tell our kids we met? shocked)

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Stories by Manson1(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Valentine Stories by onwuakpachris(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:
this op spoke too soon, the topic ought to come on the evening of vals day or the next. op u be oya, u dey beh
seconded....little wonder the thread's as dry as the sahara
Re: Valentine Stories by jayAjoku(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2017
my valentine's day story sha will meet the most beautiful girl on February 14th she's very popular sha and I've known her for sometime now. her name is

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE grin grin grin and she returns on the 14th

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Stories by alobright17(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2017
My val story is taken from the book of Mathew chapter 7 to 8

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Op over to you.rate my val story.

Lawlahdey
EmperorTech
SINZ

To use una do juju on 14th Feb 2017 never late oooo

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Stories by Rukkydelta(f): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:
D way u guys over hype val day sef ehn.....to fall in love no even hungry person again. grin

Everybody is talking about Valentine's day. I thought it's a day u share and show love to the people around you. Show the less privileged u care about them.

Help to ask this romancelanders

Val's isn't all about romantic kind of love
Re: Valentine Stories by Rukkydelta(f): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Help to ask this romancelanders

Val's day isn't all about romantic kind of love
Re: Valentine Stories by SINZ: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2017
alobright17:
My val story is taken from the book of Mathew chapter 7 to 8

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Op over to you.rate my val story.

Lawlah.dey
Emperor.Tech
SIN.Z

To use una do juju on 14th Feb 2017 never late oooo

Baba, wetin I do
Re: Valentine Stories by Fabulousb36(f): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Can u guys imagine, my annoying bf is forming vex for me. The other day one of his old female frnds that came to visit him called me and was accusing me of snatching her bf of 3 yrs. So i confronted and he started forming vex for me. Well if he waits till after the Val's day to talk to me, then we are done. I hate deceit.
Re: Valentine Stories by Richie0974: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2017
omonighoblessing:

at least she chopped you well first grin

And I chopped her double later grin
Re: Valentine Stories by Richie0974: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2017
konkonbilo:
Bros,which one be petty lies again

Small meaningless lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 / An Open Letter To My New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.