Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) (74957 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by dayleke: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Moral of the story;

Always change your sex timetable .
Be flexible and not rigid....
Surprise her when she least expects it...

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by ezigr8(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
she no say if the man no chop normal food he must chop the other food
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
How do you put poison in an orifice that leads directly to body tissues without getting poisoned?
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
How do you put poison in an orifice that leads directly to body tissues without getting poisoned?

Nairaland be fabricating dumb stories since 1900.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Jaabioro(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
This matter thick pass pig skin for my head..
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by odehaj: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Hepolyte(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
I no knw why MuMU people decided to full this world
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Funkybabee(f): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
that woman is very very stupid !!!now she is now a loser, lost both her husband and marriage even I can say everythingb I just pity her children
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Culin(f): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Haa! There's even a timetable. But how comes the rat poison did not affect her?
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
babasolo:
ok

when you use your own body spray its
Fufu fufu
fufu fufu

when you borrow someones body spray its

fuuuuuu fuuuu. fuuuufuuuuuu
fuuuuu fuuuuu fuuuu fuuuuu
fuuuuu fuuuuu
I didn't get the message or the moral lesson here.

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by preshinno: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
hahahshaha
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked women, Una dey try dese days oooo shocked

The cucumber u using is equal to cheating on guys also
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by babasolo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
maasoap:

I didn't get the message or the moral lesson here.

bro i would have said i dnt fucking care... but it means dat we tend to mis-use other peoples tinz...hope u grab...

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
shocked woah
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by ncoolsome(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
baby124:
How did she not die from the poison herself? If she put it on her vagina which is easily penetrable by disease or toxins, she could also have died. I don't believe this story.

think deep...the man was suppose to lick her..
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by aristosoft(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice imaginative fictitious story all in the name of traffic. I know the woman in picture. I will tell her what you used her picture for.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by baby124: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
logica:
The poison works on the digestive system; which the vagina is not part of.
The skin can easily absorb any dangerous substance you rub on it. Not to talk of the thin skin on the vagina. I still don't believe this story.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lawd please deliver us from the wrath of ladies.. Though this new na framed up sha cheesy
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
dayleke:
Moral of the story;

Always change your sex timetable .
Be flexible and not rigid....
Surprise her when she least expects it...
Hahahaha I don laf tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm, this tale just tire me. shocked... Mehn , the woman is sick and weird
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Rockyrascal(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
baby124:
How did she not die from the poison herself? If she put it on her vagina which is easily penetrable by disease or toxins, she could also have died. I don't believe this story.
maybe the said man loves giving head when doing it.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by micflo28(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
lawd of ajasa shocked shocked shocked
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by logica(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
baby124:

The skin can easily absorb any dangerous substance you rub on it. Not to talk of the thin skin on the vagina. I still don't believe this story.
There are different types of poisons. That's why you can ingest snake poison and not die - they mostly work on the nervous system and need to enter the blood stream (neurotoxin). Rat poison on the other hand needs to be ingested.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Jasiro: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by femolacqua(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Seriously, this is weird.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by engrchykae(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked women, Una dey try dese days oooo shocked
lets mingle so that you will start sleeping like chuck norris with pillow under his gun.
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

This story is bogus. See the woman's picture on Flickr.
She's an American woman.

I knew this story sounded rétarded.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cordell28/6088428248/

Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by dayleke: 3:56am On Feb 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha I don laf tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na you be oga o....
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by EdosGreat(m): 4:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Incredible!
Re: South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) by DrogoG(m): 4:51am On Feb 11, 2017
What gave this is*iot the right to try killing the man? Even if the man was cheating on her with millions of women, she has NO right whatsoever to harm or kill him!!!

Some Nigerian psychopaths do this sh*it too. When the relationship is not going their way, they start threatening to physically hurt their partners, when they have the ultimate option to just end the relationship and move on with their lives!

If your marraige becomes unbearable to you, quit!!! That you're in relationship with anyone doesn't mean you own the person's life!!! Anyone can quit a relationship anytime they want! Relationship is not by force!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Oyo Landlord’s Skeleton Found In His Room 4 Years After He Was Last Seen / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.