Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta (29809 Views)

E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by pxalmydee(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Breaking News:

Prophet Joseph Ebun of Light of the Living Word Church in Lagos has awoken two people from the mortuary at Teaching Hospital Ikeja today. The two are john Amenyo 32 years old and Gabriel Opara 29 years of age. The two are guards at the said hospital and he woke them up after finding them sleeping on duty... Standby for more news .
Good night

1 Like

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Bubu4Sea: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Valdblngx:
yahweh is a dumbass. He ain't gon' do nothin' to that snake oil pastor. He only knows how to help mountain of fire church members kill their neighbours cheesy

Ur allah is a dumbass and bloodthirsty

PS
MODs
If he is allowed to insult the christian God, we should be allowed to insult allah too.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by gadpeter(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
this is sad and pathetic, I will always beg of any Nigerian, please and please trust no one, yes even the pastor, d times we live in are wicked and absurdities will keep happening but it doesn't have u to u.....God help us!!!!
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by transient123(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
lepasharon:
the religion of love again..

Religion of ritualists and polytheists.

1 Like

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by transient123(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Valdblngx:

lol. Yahweh is a powerless Jewish god.

Lemme ask you a question. Since you needed a god to worship.. Why'd you chose to worship the Jewish god instead of your tribal god?

Jewish god that was called a thief by the Jews, the lost sheep of Israel.
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by lereinter(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
they no mention his name or church
why ooo

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by lereinter(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
they no mention his name or church
why ooo

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Freedom4us: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Valdblngx:
yahweh is a dumbass. He ain't gon' do nothin' to that snake oil pastor. He only knows how to help mountain of fire church members kill their neighbours cheesy
Valdblngx:

lol. Yahweh is a powerless Jewish god.
Lemme ask you a question. Since you needed a god to worship.. Why'd you chose to worship the Jewish god instead of your tribal god?

So MOD this guy is allowed to insult twice the only true God Yahweh.
The when somebody insult allah that we all know is a terrorist, it becomes a problem?

allah who's prophet mohammed married A baby, is a pedophile.

how can you compare Yahweh with allah the terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Brightology2(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
princeonx:
Jesus!
how does your meme correspond to the topic

2 Likes

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by stonemasonn: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
lepasharon:
Babe you fine o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
End time pastor. All dis fake ass pastors spoiling the true meaning of christianity . No wonder atheism is on the high in niger
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
End time pastor. All dis fake ass pastors spoiling the true meaning of christianity . No wonder atheism is on the high in nigeria
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by princeonx: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Brightology2:
how does your meme correspond to the topic
If you know who you dey ask, make you touch am for teeth.
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by delishpot: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
He was caught twice by his church members yet they still kept going?
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by yvonnechaka(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Babzilla:

Last time I checked the believers want to be misled
I support you wholeheartedly....fake churches everywhere
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by leofab(f): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=53598003][/quote]

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by IYANGBALI: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=leofab post=53602778][/quote]

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2017
jerryunit48:
Delta again
please what do you mean by Delta again?
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by kabrud: 2:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Blaqsuqar, another impostor.
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by jerryunit48: 5:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Ibrahim3307:
please what do you mean by Delta again?
Am from Delta State and lately some negative news has been coming from the region
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Valdblngx: 6:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Bubu4Sea:

MOD WHY ARE YOU BEING PARTIAL!

THE GUY ABOVE INSULTED THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

WHEN CHIEDU4TRUMP INSULTED THE ISLAMIC GOD IN RETALIATION,
YOU BANNED CHIEDU4TRUMP BUT LEFT VALDBLNGX.

WHY?

hey man I ain't a Mohammedan. I'd be stupid to follow the ravings of a paedophilic lunatic and terrorist
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Valdblngx: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2017
Moisugarr:

You need to seek wisdom & stop basking in ignorance

Also, you should evaluate your beliefs & truly learn how to live out your faith. From your utterances I doubt you have any true beliefs!

you're the ignorant one here son. You're brainwashed, deluded and insane.

Why do you worship an executed man?
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Valdblngx: 6:22am On Feb 11, 2017
Freedom4us:

So MOD this guy is allowed to insult twice the only true God Yahweh.
The when somebody insult allah that we all know is a terrorist, it becomes a problem?

allah who's prophet mohammed married A baby, is a pedophile.

how can you compare Yahweh with allah the terrorist?

lol. I don't give no fucc bout the imaginary Allah and his infanticidal brother yahweh.. You spend so much time fighting for nonexistent gods created by ancient desert dwellers .. Let em fight for themselves if they truly exist grin
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Blaqsuqar: 6:45am On Feb 11, 2017
kabrud:
Blaqsuqar, another impostor.
Surely..not this one
Valdblngx:

hey man I ain't a Mohammedan. I'd be stupid to follow the ravings of a paedophilic lunatic and terrorist
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by Ibrahim3307(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2017
jerryunit48:
Am from Delta State and lately some negative news has been coming from the region
ok
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by babaireti(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2017
The Shepherds are only using their sheep for their desired purpose.Shikena
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by tohact(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
lepasharon:
tru talk
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by iamrealdeji(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Christianity is the worst religion in the world . it lacks disciplined. they don't teach discipline. it tolerates anything. from dressing skimpy to church,to church business ,etc and one fool would come to me telling me to convert to Christianity. I would be like what? convert to a religion of ritual killings and turning church to club with heavy beats,girls dressing like prostitutes that would be making my dick hard? i don't want to mock God,i want to worship him are christians really worshipping God or mocking God? I stopped taking Christians and Christianity serious after seeing all these nonsense.
Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by leofab(f): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=53602846][/quote]

Re: Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta by alBHAGDADI: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
aminusanti:
alBHAGDADI
one of ur uncle was just caught... cry cry
As long as it is not stated in the bible that Christians should do rituals, then whatever that pastorpreneur did is definitely unchristian and should never be blamed on Christianity.

But terrorism should always be blamed on Islam cos the quran okays it. Even Mohammad said he prospered through terror.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) / Husband And Wife Arrested For Torturing 13-Year-Old Nephew In Delta. Photos / Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.