Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. (633 Views)

Lost International Passport / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. by nath2025: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dear All,

I hereby solicit your support and assistance in recovering my lost International Passport (others), with a valid Usa B1/B2 visa. The passport was inside an envelope with other documents, and it is believed to have been misplaced on my way to the International airport, Lagos.

Kindly assist me with any useful information, as i promise a handsome reward once it is recovered.

My Numbers are: 08065419060, 07015335633, Email: nath2025@yahoo.com.

Thank You all for your support.

Nathan C. Ubah
Re: Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
nath2025:
Dear All,

I hereby solicit your support and assistance in recovering my lost International Passport (others), with a valid Usa B1/B2 visa. The passport was inside an envelope with other documents, and it is believed to have been misplaced on my way to the International airport, Lagos.

Kindly assist me with any useful information, as i promise a handsome reward once it is recovered.

Nathan C. Ubah
FP material...@mynd ,@lalasticla!Come help this bros travel Biko.
Re: Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2017
nath2025:
Dear All,

Nathan C. Ubah
Hopefully, someone will find it and return it back to you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, file a police report and inform the American Embassy in Abuja or the American Consulate in Lagos as soon as possible. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. by GetUmad: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
On your way to international airport ke?

E nor go funny if na as person wan check in to fly out na em person nor fit see em stamped passport again for this kain Buhari's economy. Ol' boy that one mean say na for 121-inch 4k HIGH DEFINITION Curve Smart TV the village people dey use monitor person waka.

OP, may you find it soon.
Re: Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. by nath2025: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Passport found. Thanks for all your assistance and support. Nathan

nath2025:
Dear All,

Nathan C. Ubah
Re: Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. by nath2025: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Passport found. Thanks for all your assistance and support. Nathan

GetUmad:
On your way to international airport ke?

E nor go funny if na as person wan check in to fly out na em person nor fit see em stamped passport again for this kain Buhari's economy. Ol' boy that one mean say na for 121-inch 4k HIGH DEFINITION Curve Smart TV the village people dey use monitor person waka.

OP, may you find it soon.
Re: Lost International Passport Belonging To Nathan Ubah & Co. by seangy4konji: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
no b small thing ooo

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Flight To Usa / Forigners In South Africa Should Read This Bible Vers / Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.