Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) (61078 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha Poses With His Designer Collections / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
naijablood:
Well if the shirt on him is the real one ..going by its auction price in 2015 ..its was sold for 500 USD .converting it to today's naira rate considering the exchange rate that will amount roughly to #245,000

http://www.exposeline.com/2017/02/10/phone-theft-moment-seun-egbegbe-rocks-designer-shirt-worked-cell-handcuffed/

But sincerely.... Did Toyin actually dated this scumbag?
Re: Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) by Seun(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Maximus85:
But sincerely.... Did Toyin actually dated this scumbag?
He is a tall guy. I recently learnt that women love height the way men love boobs. Proof: Serena Williams' white, geeky, but tall fiancé.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seun:
He is a tall guy. I recently learnt that women love height the way men love boobs. Proof: Serena Williams' white, geeky, but tall fiancé.

If I'm a woman... That guy cannot come close to me. He looks so dirty.
Re: Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is case seems links that of someone who had before but can't make the wealth anymore and wants to keep living the lifestyle
Re: Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) by JOXY(f): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2017
I hope this is not a reality show o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.