Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour (39206 Views)

Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Promismike(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2017
In nigeria? Pictures of the soldiers in detention. Or all na lies.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

Only 21 days!? This punishment is too soft, they should permanently be redeploy to borno "sambisa" base with strict supervision for the rest of their military career. This should be the ideal punishment for them
Lol, but those are military police Na. Their one day punishment is like a month Normal army own. That 21 days will be like hell to them if the news is true anyway.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by quiverfull(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Tears actually came to my eyes when I first saw the video, I couldn't believe the level of cruelty. And i think they could have gone a step further to compensate this victim financially.
And they still need to make a public pronouncement about civilians wearing the military gear...whether it's unlawful or not.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2017
U sure say no be bature for that house of ajebo comedy skit undecided
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by bigerboy200: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2017
quiverfull:
Tears actually came to my eyes when I first saw the video, I couldn't believe the level of cruelty. And i think they could have gone a step further to compensate this victim financially.
And they still need to make a public pronouncement about civilians wearing the military gear...whether it's unlawful or not.
It is not unlawful..but wear it at ur own risk..
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by clems88(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Good. cool but wait is BUHARI back. I thought they said he will be coming back today
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by unipol(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2017
What about the young military guy that brutalized a young lady? When is he going to face his own music?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by BanevsJoker(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2017
LEXYCOM:
that beating wey u go receive from sojaa grin man and it will bring u to lime stone....receive it now by fireeeee
Lime stone??
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by mvem(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
Where is the video proof... We can't just be fed with writeups
...video proof?...
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2017
Great future await Nigeria if this is true. We are definitely moving forward. God bless Nigeria Army
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by wristbangle: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

Only 21 days!? This punishment is too soft, they should permanently be redeploy to borno "sambisa" base with strict supervision for the rest of their military career. This should be the ideal punishment for them

For them to collide with boko haram as a sweet revenge.

The ideal punishment is six months suspension and imprisonment with hard labour
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Eddiecute86(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
I hope all of you can see the good works of APC

Jonathan the useless PDP man cannot do this.

I keep telling people PDP is ruined and useless...

They should also sentence this Ipob members for burning a police station in this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They think is PDP era where u do nonsense. This is change.

IpobExposed

Don't tell me you have started smoking MORINGA OLIVERA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Neatboy(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2017
May God have mercy. But truly, the way that I dislike the attitude of the members of the Nigeria Army knows no bound. So many of them are just evil personified. Common human rights dem no know. How I wish the Nigeria masses will learn how to fight or at least stand for any civilian that is being maltreated and dehumanized. If our civilians can stand for each other like in three or four occasions of abuse, this illiterate soldiers will have a rethink. For instance, if five persons, both males and females had come out and asked why without shifting their ground while the abuse was going on they must adjust.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by nwosu35: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2017
I need prove or evidence,. . . I don't believe a thing in this country again without a prove or any evidence to Convince me.

Thanks l rest my case
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by HitlerGaddafi: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
BrutalJab:
Nice one.

I hope it will teach most of these illiterate recruits that were fortunate to have one chief or politician in their village who pitied and gave them a slot after serious begging some lessons.

Cummando, you are next! Keep harassing everyone you see online here, your cup will full soon.
Pls who is that useless commando? Give me a link to the idiots profile.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by ayomiDRLmoney: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Buy ur ​TBC at ​affordable​ price now...Call/whatsapp 07062474363 or 09068750167 ​ ASAP​​ If u are serious u can av a taste ​free​.. ​NO BE EVERYONE DEY SCAM OKAY​... ​ ​Face to face​ transaction​ if u are buying plenty.... Serious minded only ​​just 1k per coin​​
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Mcowubaba: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Absolutely Rubbish....
The should be sacked, and prosecuted in Court, for battery, intent to kill/maim.
Nigerian Army is insane for this silly decision

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
the guy's bread has been buttered, they should take him to a place he can be catered for.
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by BrutalJab: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
Pls who is that useless commando? Give me a link to the idiots profile.
https://www.nairaland.com/cummando
He claimed to be one of these jobless soldiers parading Nairaland
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by ibkgab001: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Emergency beating to emergency glory
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by hedonistic: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2017
lonelydora:
The Nigerian army is back on my good book.

My disgust for the Nigerian Army knows no bounds, but if they continue in this VERY positive direction, I will become their biggest fan and ambassador.

Indiscipline and unprofessional conduct by members of the armed forces cannot be condoned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by HitlerGaddafi: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

https://www.nairaland.com/cummando

He claimed to be one of these jobless soldiers parading Nairaland
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Unimaginable123: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2017
dingbang:
Where is the video proof... We can't just be fed with writeups
the video is horrific. It's all over Internet
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
I hope all of you can see the good works of APC

Jonathan the useless PDP man cannot do this.

I keep telling people PDP is ruined and useless...

They should also sentence this Ipob members for burning a police station in this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They think is PDP era where u do nonsense. This is change.

IpobExposed

You are daft

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by rafcrown(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2017
21 DAYS?
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by smashad(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:

if that's done it will be like those assigned to sambisa forest and not under punishment were sent there to go and die...even if dats true
Re: Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour by seguno2: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2017
We need more of this.