Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy (18524 Views)

My Encounter At A GNLD Job Interview Yesterday / My Email Correspondence With A GNLD Interviewer / Zodiac Link Multiservices Is A GNLD Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Temysteve(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
06013276dc:
Pls Excuse my poor writing (narrating) skills.
After so much time on nairaland, i had gathered so much knowledge of how to recognise GNLD coys, what their recruitment invitation looks like and all that. For all these while i never fell victim of their tactics.
But like they will say, Man proposes but God disposes.

Shebi jejely i was in my house when someone called me that he spoke to someone about my joblessness and was told i shld come for an interview in some company. Truly the person he spoke to called me and gave address, when i asked what d name of d coy is,she said i shldnt worry,its an international coy,i shld jst come for the interview. Searched the address on nairaland but couldn't get any tangible info.
So, i went.
I couldn't leave even when i noticed upon stepping into d building people were registering the code such as Admin/HR in dia text invite so my supposed helper wont say i concluded too fast.

We were ushered in, given 10 objective questions to answer. After then a guy came in and spoke about attitude blablabla, then d supposed HR personnel came in and started with her own lecture too...on how irrelevant dia grandfather's (nt mine) certificate wont fend for them, on how graduates develop too much ego to fflw business opportunities. After lyk 3hrs, the CEO came and said how she made 250k on her first business trip and how beneficial grabbing dia business opportunities is...blablabla...at the end she said team leaders wld get more opportunities to make money dn team members so to be a team leader, you av to pay their franchise levy of #14,000 immediately while team members can pay later.
I sha spent approximately 4hrs in dia and ended up having severe headache.
I am not angry oo...Cos mehn, those guys got awesome presentations and re-orientation skills...I just pity those that fell for them.. #wehdohsir #wehdohma
In conclusion, the name of their coy is ICONIC ACE Integrated Services and they are located at 98,PalmAvenue, Mushin (Hillstar Hospital Building)
GNLD!!!!! better u don't fall coz av learnt my lessons oo. I never knew its was a networking business, it was introduce to me through a leaflet. Nd i end up wasting 15K for registration, never knew it was all abt selling drugs. Since i couldn't continue d stuff bcoz of financial capability i had to pull out. Meanwhile, to bcom already DISTRIBUTOR u had to spend close to another 15-20K, since den i've vow never to go for any anyworking business or ponzi scheme again. Though d woman who introduce me to d stuff do call me till today but didn't pick her call.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Temysteve(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Atmmachine:

Why are you looking for job ??

You're just greedy

Upon the 30k monthly money Buhari is giving us, you still want extra income

Next week Buhari will start giving school children free meal

I pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years
E be like sau thunder wan fire you!!!
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by bcbones: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2017
06013276dc:
Pls Excuse my poor writing (narrating) skills.

After so much time on nairaland, i had gathered so much knowledge of how to recognise GNLD coys, what their recruitment invitation looks like and all that. For all these while i never fell victim of their tactics.
But like they will say, Man proposes but God disposes.

Shebi jejely i was in my house when someone called me that he spoke to someone about my joblessness and was told i shld come for an interview in some company. Truly the person he spoke to called me and gave address, when i asked what d name of d coy is,she said i shldnt worry,its an international coy,i shld jst come for the interview. Searched the address on nairaland but couldn't get any tangible info.
So, i went.
I couldn't leave even when i noticed upon stepping into d building people were registering the code such as Admin/HR in dia text invite so my supposed helper wont say i concluded too fast.

We were ushered in, given 10 objective questions to answer. After then a guy came in and spoke about attitude blablabla, then d supposed HR personnel came in and started with her own lecture too...on how irrelevant dia grandfather's (nt mine) certificate wont fend for them, on how graduates develop too much ego to fflw business opportunities. After lyk 3hrs, the CEO came and said how she made 250k on her first business trip and how beneficial grabbing dia business opportunities is...blablabla...at the end she said team leaders wld get more opportunities to make money dn team members so to be a team leader, you av to pay their franchise levy of #14,000 immediately while team members can pay later.
I sha spent approximately 4hrs in dia and ended up having severe headache.
I am not angry oo...Cos mehn, those guys got awesome presentations and re-orientation skills...I just pity those that fell for them.. #wehdohsir #wehdohma
In conclusion, the name of their coy is ICONIC ACE Integrated Services and they are located at 98,PalmAvenue, Mushin (Hillstar Hospital Building)

Dey asked u 2 switch ur phones right?
When i got there all neatly dressed n saw others on sandals i knew i was in the wrong placd

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by obinna002: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2017
No I don't think they are human beings cos they are brainwashed grin grin
Samirana360:

Advise dem on what? Those guyz there, ar they nt human beings?
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by obinna002: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
bcbones:

When i got there all neatly dressed n saw others on sandals i knew i was in the wrong placd
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by 06013276dc(f): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
That is their office... same room
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Kusoko: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2017
The problem with you people and Nigerians are,1) You don't like the truth.2) You listen to rumours.3) Get Rich quick syndrome.

that is why you went and paid 15k and pull out before they explained how the biz is ran,(rumour) because you heard that GNLD is selling drugs, After you will go and sink your live in MMM or ponzi schemes going on now,when your money is taken from you ,you will blame burhari. I am GNLD Diamond and in a South Africa trip as i am writing to you. Why they use aliases is people like you have cursed the name of GNLD so much that most still have this archaic one track mind of stagnation in live thinking. GNLD ha moved on from selling drugs from house to house. you better go back and let them teach you the buisness. It is not a quick money buisness but a good solid investment. Give it a trial the next 6 months you will thank your stars. Best luck.

Temysteve:
GNLD!!!!! better u don't fall coz av learnt my lessons oo. I never knew its was a networking business, it was introduce to me through a leaflet. Nd i end up wasting 15K for registration, never knew it was all abt selling drugs. Since i couldn't continue d stuff bcoz of financial capability i had to pull out. Meanwhile, to bcom already DISTRIBUTOR u had to spend close to another 15-20K, since den i've vow never to go for any anyworking business or ponzi scheme again. Though d woman who introduce me to d stuff do call me till today but didn't pick her call.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by hollatunz: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Temysteve:

The point is just that most youth are still filled with ego that makes it so difficult to see opportunities. This samething that looks like shit to you is what people are doing and they are enjoying their lives even in recession period and because you failed at it doesn't depicts that it's a wrong business.
keep looking for the JOB that is readily available in Nigeria or get one and be enslave for all eternity.
Think wisely!

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Temysteve(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kusoko:
The problem with you people and Nigerians are,1) You don't like the truth.2) You listen to rumours.3) Get Rich quick syndrome.

that is why you went and paid 15k and pull out before they explained how the biz is ran,(rumour) because you heard that GNLD is selling drugs, After you will go and sink your live in MMM or ponzi schemes going on now,when your money is taken from you ,you will blame burhari. I am GNLD Diamond and in a South Africa trip as i am writing to you. Why they use aliases is people like you have cursed the name of GNLD so much that most still have this archaic one track mind of stagnation in live thinking. GNLD ha moved on from selling drugs from house to house. you better go back and let them teach you the buisness. It is not a quick money buisness but a good solid investment. Give it a trial the next 6 months you will thank your stars. Best luck.
i understand your point, but as a student who i'm, my problem is that am nt finacially stable to continue the business, not that i opt out completely
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Temysteve(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kusoko:

i understand your point, but as a student who i'm, my problem is that am nt finacially stable to continue the business, not that i opt out completely...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by piokosh: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2017
My only concern is that ''Nigerians are too fast in judging a book by its cove'' This same platform that you guys are badmouthing, is the same platform some many people are becoming part of, and their entire life changed from nothing to something. NOTE: No matter your opinion or saying....it doesn't put food on your table, even if it does, it is just from hand to mouth....time shall tell. CHEERS
bcbones:

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by piokosh: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2017
piokosh:
My only concern is that ''Nigerians are too fast in judging a book by its cover'' This same platform that you guys are badmouthing, is the same platform some many people are becoming part of, and their entire life changed from nothing to something. NOTE: No matter your opinion or saying....it doesn't put food on your table, even if it does, it is just from hand to mouth....time shall tell. CHEERS
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by piokosh: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2017
The simple truth is that most human are with the mind set of working for people.....and it has become a killer disease in the sense that they can't think for themselves. they allow some one who can't even enjoy life after his/her retirement to advice and pin their future down. Sorry guys. please think!!!
hollatunz:

The point is just that most youth are still filled with ego that makes it so difficult to see opportunities. This samething that looks like shit to you is what people are doing and they are enjoying their lives even in recession period and because you failed at it doesn't depicts that it's a wrong business.
keep looking for the JOB that is readily available in Nigeria or get one and be enslave for all eternity.
Think wisely!
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by dyangprof(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
06013276dc:

Done...Thanks

sorry, was on annual leav bfor.
com to 48, Iju Road, Agege, Lagos.
once u get to d gate embark on d protocol to see Philips in HR dept.
u may google d adress fa prov. do dat nw. it wil open ya eyes
Hard copy cv required.
and pray hard. 07035685416.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by CellTabRepairs: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Urgent Jobs For SSCE Holders / Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.