Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App (2204 Views)

My Phone Restarts Itself When I Switch It Off / My Iphone 11 Pro Restarts On Its Own / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by PAT4HOT(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Pls I need ideas from those that are conversant with this type of problem and what is the way out.

Am using android 4.2.2 Vodafone 785 but recently, I observed that when I try opening my facebook app, the phone will restart on its own.

I have uninstalled it app & reinstall it but it's still the same thing.

Please who has an idea on how to solve this problem ones and for all?

Thanks...
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by TDonald: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Am using android 4.2.2 Vodafone 785 but recently, I observed that when I try opening my facebook app, the phone will restart on its own

And yet they say witchcraft is not real

OP, the witches in your village don't want you on Facebook cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by PAT4HOT(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2017
TDonald:

And yet they say witchcraft is not real

OP, the witches in your village don't want you on Facebook cry

Is it the same way they do disturb you cos I think you might have experienced it before to know the cause of it
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by TDonald: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2017
PAT4HOT:

Is it the same way they do disturb you cos I think you might have experienced it before to know the cause of it

My own Facebook is active, my phone doesn't restart when i open it..... It's You they don't want on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by GrandMufti: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Does this happen with other apps? Uninstall it and observe if your phone restarts when opening another app.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by giftedben: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ur device have 512 ram, i believe you should use Facebook lite.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by PAT4HOT(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
GrandMufti:
Does this happen with other apps? Uninstall it and observe if your phone restarts when opening another app.

No, it does not happen with other apps, only Facebook app.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by PAT4HOT(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2017
giftedben:
Ur device have 512 ram, i believe you should use Facebook lite.

I don't enjoy the features of facebook lite. How can one check d RAM size?
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by GrandMufti: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2017
PAT4HOT:

No, it does not happen with other apps, only Facebook app.

Ok. download an old version of Facebook apk
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by giftedben: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
PAT4HOT:

I don't enjoy the features of facebook lite. How can one check d RAM size?

First of all, go to " Settings " and click " Apps " option. Now scroll left to the "Running " tab. Here you'll find all your RAM memory usage details.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by FellaL: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
can't you just use the internet site instead of disturbing urself
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by pr0blem: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
just download the older version of fb
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by Darkseid(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
A friend told me this morning that her phone restarts anytime she opens the facebook app, she uses an Lg F6.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by PAT4HOT(m): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2017
GrandMufti:

Ok. download an old version of Facebook apk

There are only two Facebook apps at the playstore, Facebook lite and the main app.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by PAT4HOT(m): 5:54am On Feb 14, 2017
giftedben:

First of all, go to " Settings " and click " Apps " option. Now scroll left to the "Running " tab. Here you'll find all your RAM memory usage details.

Alright...thanks
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by Bigdiddo(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=Darkseid post=53657385]A friend told me this morning that her phone restarts anytime she opens the facebook app, she uses an Lg F6.[/quote
my tecno R7 does d same yesterday. i guess its an error from new app update.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by Bigdiddo(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2017
my tecno R7 does d same yesterday. i guess its an error from new app update. uninstall n reinstall the older fb app.
Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by GrandMufti: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2017
PAT4HOT:

There are only two Facebook apps at the playstore, Facebook lite and the main app.

Playstore is not the only place to get android apps. Use Google

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Phone Restarts When Opening Facebook App by Youngpo413: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Old OS...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Pre-installed App Duplicated In My Infinix Note 4 / Nokia 9 Pureview, The World’s First Smartphone With Five Camera Array(netwyz) / Learn; How To Borrow Data On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.