Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving (12837 Views)

FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence / Five Simple Things To Do When You Lose Your Brakes While Driving / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Sashafm(f): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2017
Mine happened this morning.
Woke up early to go to morning mass I have been dreaming about it all week. Alas when I was about to out the gateman that usually direct me was nowhere to be found. I tried moving out of the gate with no success as I am still learning. Noticed my neighbors where looking at me through their windows. After close to 30 minutes I just jejely parked back my car and sadly went back to my flat. embarassed embarassed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Whizpeter(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
I'm coming to drop mine...
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Loosing control of the car after evading 2 evil potholes

Dodge 1, dodge 2, feeling like a boss.... Skid!

Oh the shame was unbearable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by idu1(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Sashafm:
Woke up early to go to morning mass I have been dreaming about it all week. Alas when I was about to out the gateman that usually direct me was nowhere to be found. I tried moving out of the gate with no success as I am still learning. Noticed my neighbors where looking at me through their windows. After close to 30 minutes I just jejely parked back my car and sadly went back to my flat. embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Danfuster(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
noxide:
Loosing control of the car after evading 2 evil potholes

Dodge 1, dodge 2, feeling like a boss.... Skid!

Oh the shame was unbearable

Hnm!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by kellystech(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Reached a U turn saw a man stranded cos of bow joint laughed at him turned my steering kpam! My own bow joint too

By the way na dat my stupid baby boy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by bigsmoke2(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Was about to reverse and one of my passangers offered to get down and help me watch the back while I reverse. I declined the offer and ended up damaging the tail lights

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by grrrhh(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
immediately I finished my driving school, I felt like a boss, the next day I took a car out to go get a haircut (owerri has very thin roads), I was jerking on the road , As i got to where I was going to, I had to make a u-turn, did I mention that owerri has very rough drivers, when the road cleared a bit I tried negotiating the turn, considering the road was quite thin, I had to reverse, but that's where my problems started, as I got to the edge of the road and shifted my stick to reverse, I started recalling all I learnt in driving school oya clutch, comot ya leg half, oya turtle am small, cut ya hand, cut am well well oya march brake , it didn't help, my engine died, here I was, obstructing the flow of traffic, people honking,shouting, cursing, me, sweating in an air conditioned vehicle.
One Good Samaritan had to help me drive out
I got a learners permit the following day

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by id4sho(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
M
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2017

This OP na na bad person walahi!

See wetin you go make me remember.

I was en route Abeokuta from Lagos, everything was smooth till we got to Iyana ilogbo.

I curse that backside sha... This lady back big pass olumo rock, walahi!

I was so consumed with the frequency at which the yansh was moving, never knew i was was close to a pick up, the next i heard was a mild sound 'gbooa'...

I just bashed OP mesa's HILUX.
Before i could realize i wasnt even the only one looking at the 'big behind'. Infact the soldiers were looking at me while i was carried away. Abeg make i no talk wetin von happen. grin grin grin

Drabeey was HERE

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by abdulyaro66(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2017
I no even get car tyre grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by ednut1(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Last month was chatting with a babe and driving , d chat dey sweet me till i enta culvert. Na abok is epp me lift am comot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by sleeknick: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2017
I was driving from port Harcourt to maiduguri after 6hrs i discovered it was all a dream grin

16 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by ayusco85(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2017
I was still a learner and bingo I was inside the gutter. I was negotiating a bend and I forgot to release the steering wheel after I had succeeded in the bend, I went for my seat belt and before u raise my head the car had ram into a gutter. Omo it took d grace of God and the help of some football players in a field to remove the car from d gutter. I was so gutted and embarrassed. My clothes were all red with mud and gutter water.
Since then, I Park before putting on my seat belt

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Ermacc: 8:22am On Feb 12, 2017
I'm here to read lies

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Stuntkid172(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2017

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by ForValour: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2017
wait till i buy me Prado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by aguiyi2: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Cruising with my new babe and suddenly a cockroach starts flying around the inside of the car.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Just learned to drive
Took it for a spin
Got to a T-junction
Pressed breakkkkkkkkkk
Well..thought I was, didn't know I hit the accelerator.
Hit this guy's iron car
The man just came down
Said ghen-ghen, you will repair the whole thing
I said, yours is iron nah, my damage was more, he said where are your particulars, where do you live? Where is your panel beater! You will repair the whole car.
I just smiled like ballotelli, why always me!!

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by jayriginal: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Had to abandon the car to take a sh1t in the bush.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Dandsome: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2017
I'll BRB
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Enoquin(f): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Sashafm:

LMAO. Why didn't you go and knock on your neighbour's door for help?

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Yonce(f): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Scratched my Mother's car and she almost bit my head off in the middle of the road. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2017
grrrhh:
immediately I finished my driving school, I felt like a boss, the very next day I took a car out to go get a haircut (owerri has very small roads), I was manage to cruise along the road, I got to where I was going to and I had to make a u-turn, did I mention owerri has very small roads, I saw an opportunity I put my head, when I got to the edge I saw that I had to reverse, na im keke start to pass the small space for my back and I was blocking a major road, when I tried going back my engine died, and it kept on die , kind man had to come down and help me pass. cry that was 5 years ago sha

??
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Freshman year in college, I was travelling with my ex to Delaware when she had the naughty idea to give me a quick one...She gets to work, My eyes are firmly on the road and hands clutched tight on my wheels, crap, a toll gate, out of fear? Excitement? I don't even know I bust a nut like 1 minute after we started, to make matters worse she couldn't unzip my pants in time, so I end up slowing next to the cashier dìck in sight and a scrambling gf trying to hide her face while zipping me needless to say, she ended up zipping my nut and I winced like a lil bìtch in front of the cashier who was slowly giving us the evil looks. the cashier just gave me this nasty look...Cum_ all over my steering wheels, And my reclining dìck still in sight...Never have I ever seen anyone so reluctant to collect money...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by obembet(f): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
I will share it when I get mine this year... And for those of us that still looking unto God for cars, this is our year in Jesus name. U can click like to claim it

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Drabeey:

This OP na na bad person walahi!

See wetin you go make me remember.

I was en route Abeokuta from Lagos, everything was smooth till we got to Iyana ilogbo.

I curse that backside sha... This lady back big pass olumo rock, walahi!

I was so consumed with the frequency at which the yansh was moving, never knew i was was close to a pick up, the next i heard was a mild sound 'gbooa'...

I just bashed OP mesa's HILUX.
Before i could realize i wasnt even the only one looking at the 'big behind'. Infact the soldiers were looking at me while i was carried away. Abeg make i no talk wetin von happen. grin grin grin

Drabeey was HERE
grin
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by obembet(f): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2017
I will share it when I get mine this year... And for those of us that still looking unto God for cars, this is our year in Jesus name. U can click like to claim yours

32 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Enyimbamercedes: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2017
One of many... was driving a BMW M6 and wanted to show off the loud engine roar on acceleration . Just drove out of the office building and gave it full power. Lost the back end and was fish-tailing. I nearly ended up in a dumpster but managed to correct .
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2017
fuel finished in the middle of a busy road, i nw hd to push d car offf d road and carry my jerry can and take a bike to d station

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Harmored(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
grin The day i tried driving a manual car on the road and it Tripped off,that was my first time shar,,,,,, I almost caused traffic sad
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by parzdor(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2017
gf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using "Paint Thinner" As Injector Cleaner / How To Maintain A Car You Want To Park For Long / Reasons Why Your Car Vibrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.