Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack (1884 Views)

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by mamagee3(f): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
WWE former wrestler Umaga died of a heartattack yesterday, he was 36 years old, may he rest in peace!!!
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by naliakar: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
This is sad. I liked his moves and he was very young and promising.
Where is the link to the story
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^Just type his name on google. tongue
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by SeanT21(f): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2009
When did he die?? I used to hate him when we was up against Triple X or John Cena. RIP Umaga.
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2009
SeanT21:

When did he die?? I used to hate him when we was up against Triple X or John Cena. RIP Umaga.

He died on Friday
December 4 ,2009
. cry
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by SeanT21(f): 12:19am On Dec 06, 2009
Sad.
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by naliakar: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2009
SeanT21:

Ditto. Which is why one of the greatest fights for me in wwe was the "No holds barred" action against the champ where Cena almost choked him to death. the hilarious moment involving him was the one in Italy where some Italian audience member dethroned him with the help of lashley. WWE will miss him.
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by Tudor6(f): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2009
^^
Hope you do know all these "fights" are scripted and acted out?

@ Topic.
He probably died from steroid and drug use.
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by SeanT21(f): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2009
naliakar:

Ditto. Which is why one of the greatest fights for me in wwe was the "No holds barred" action against the champ where Cena almost choked him to death. the hilarious moment involving him was the one in Italy where some Italian audience member dethroned him with the help of lashley. WWE will miss him.

YES. Love those.
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Silent Killer. I encourage all nairalanders to monitor their BP and change their lifestyle eat healthy and exercise. I never knew I was inches from death until I went to treat a stubborn headache only to discover that my BP was hitting 198 systolic I was already stage 3 hypertension without ever realizing it.

Please guys go for a checkup and cut down on sugar salt and carbs
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by englishmart(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
naliakar:
This is sad. I liked his moves and he was very young and promising.
Where is the link to the story
which umaga is young and promising?
Re: Wwe's Umaga Dies Of A Heart Attack by clean2: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire ,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Is Alive And Not Dead / K Solo And His New Wife Bimbo Are Expecting A Baby / Photo: 25 Year Old DJ Shot Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.