Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State (63583 Views)

179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) / Huge Cassava Harvested In Imo State, Taller Than The Owner!!!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by INTROVERT(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by u11ae1013: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
chimanda you don here
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by GaggleNSwallow: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
I wish my dick is this long. tongue
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by AreaFada2: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dopest yam of life.

Scientists should study that soil content and the yam species.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by tosyne2much(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Omo the yam long ooo
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by tboneybone(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Seriously you no well, u wan use laff kee me ni grin
Turks:
This is the god of all yams shocked shocked

The Ayam that Ayam. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Domnick(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:
Why is the female Yam at the centre closing her legs?

Girls always feeling insecure anytime Men are around them
Dirty mind
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Bujumbura(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
DrayDDon:
it's long as the cassava I harvested just yesterday dear. kiss
this cassava

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Bujumbura(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
INTROVERT:
grin
i knew one day you will be the last

Now you are in page 2
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by bareal(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
derrick333:
shocked shud b 6feet plus cool #pervert thinking# y did e put d one dat hv two legs n looks feminine waist down on his chest, grin

Dirty mind...so dirty and filthy
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
lol Cross lege yam grin
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ayam not understand this AYAM long ooo
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Lanceslot(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
That's the yam we call JI AGA in my place.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by freeay: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:

U bad sha LOl!
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guinness book of world records
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:

I don die
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
They need to return it o, the gods has just been harvested.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by HomeOfMe(f): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
derrick333:
shocked shud b 6feet plus cool #pervert thinking# y did e put d one dat hv two legs n looks feminine waist down on his chest, grin
Get your mind outta the gutter! shocked
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by HomeOfMe(f): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bujumbura:

undecided
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Bujumbura(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Richy4(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guinness book of record smiley ...
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
;Endtym yam

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by holythug(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Toriblue...tori olorun...only u chop this kain yam? Haa!!
shocked shocked
ToriBlue:
I'll love to chop chop this yam cheesy.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by excomarow(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
derrick333:

guy your eye sharp ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
holythug:
Toriblue...tori olorun...only u chop this kain yam? Haa!!
shocked shocked
Someone cannot chop yam in peace again tongue.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by segebase(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
chidima cucumber should switch to yam
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Greedgod: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'll love to chop chop this yam cheesy.
til u taste my YAM
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by holythug(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
yam eater...i ll start planting yams too grin grin
ToriBlue:
Someone cannot chop yam in peace again tongue.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by yedidiah(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
See yams like tree trunk. But the thing no fat na
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Alphasoar(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well that's nice . . .
and
. . .
That farmer don take one day become popular. I need to find one cocoyam and stand against it for some selfie . . .lols!
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by crispyvick(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
ndokwa yam no dey carry last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.