Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State (63588 Views)

179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) / Huge Cassava Harvested In Imo State, Taller Than The Owner!!!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by IbBarham(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wow... the yam tall o...
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Elle277(f): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
thought twas root oh..so long!
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by 3moses: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
omo dat one na roots joo... no be yam again... anyway, I no too de chop yam. yam eaters over to u.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by guychidile: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
This yam is too long,how did they pull it out of the ground without it break..I wonder oo!
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by KingSango(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Greetings,

Irritated Genie Live - Episode 1: Resisting the Homophile Assault 1 (Feb 9, 2017)

Greetings, I am in full support of Irritated Genie's urgent message. It is a message we all must get out to our family and those we know, that pedophilia is on the rise, and it threatens our survival as a race, more importantly as a species. Sodomy causes Aids along with a number of harmful and deadly sexual transmitted diseases. Sodomy causes spiritual and moral diseases like the rise of Sadism as people think pain is a thing to desire, feeding off the pain caused unto others. Little children sodomized disrupts their bowel movements, leaving them scarred for life, with destroyed anal tissue, and not being able to control bowel movement. Who can do this to another human being, let alone a child? Sodomized children are forced to live in silence and terror because their abuser/abusers threaten with bodily harm and/or their parents if they expose them. Children ultimately blame their mother, so hatred for the mother for not being able to protect them sets foot in their hearts. The rise of Sodomy, which is an act of war and aggression, against oppressed peoples, continues to wreck havoc in the economic and social infrastructure of African people. So instead of enlisting in the fight to build economic infrastructure we are battling this Red Herring strategy of fighting sexual perversion from destroying us. We must highlight this issue, take measures to limit the spread of pedophilia, ultimately sodomy, and forge ahead a new Africa based upon pure Mother Goddess culture. We can build beautiful and peaceful independent African nations and communities if we keep with this blueprint of central organized system of economy. Ase.

Homosexuality and Gay Marriage are Red Herring Fallacies/Tricks

African people in Diaspora must not get too caught up in confronting this spread of homosexuality and gay marriage, we have far too many of great and urgent needs to address. No matter what your sexual orientation, Blacks are still homeless, mass incarcerated, dying from poisonous water and food, suffering high infant mortality rates, hunger, lack of education, lack of sustaining livelihoods, health issues and more! Too many to name. The last thing we need to do is get off track with this "Red Herring" issue. What has happened is a cultural war against African civilization and the only way to defeat it is building up independent African nations. So support the Gullah Gee Chee World Trade Union and the coming "Back To Africa" and "Caribbean Nation Build Up", we are devising. Ase.

Focus upon Economic Infrastructure and build up Black God/Goddess villages.
Queen Quet
Ejiogbe 1 $25.00

Per month calculations
Level one: 3 members = money raised $ 75.00
Level two: 9 members = $225
Level three: 27 members = $675
Level four: 81 members = $2,025
Level five: 243 members = $6075
Level six: 729 members = $18, 225
Level seven: 2187 members = $54, 675
Level eight: 6, 561 members = $164, 025
Level nine: 19, 683 members = $492, 075
Level ten: 59,049 members = $1,476,225

Level 5 will give your group $6075 per month. In Africa that is more than enough to start bore drilling to bring water to your area. Create water Kiosks, build a huge $600 natural made greenhouse that would feed an entire group of 243 people, along with commercial farming. Build a community and administration center that is solar powered. Don't settle for less. Get your group economics tight and disciplined and this goal is not only feasible but the only way we're ever going to finance our Pan African operations. Unless you think White Supremacy is going to finance your revolution? Nonsense. Get with the program, no more of this philosophizing the revolution, its all hands on now!

The Awakening happens here: https://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/celebrating-king-of-creation-and-peace_29.html

Learn to grow food.

http://feedyourselfandyourfamily..com/2016/06/african-gardening-for-life-repatriation.html

1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by DrayZee: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Turks:
This is the god of all yams shocked shocked

The Ayam that Ayam. grin grin
Oga boss. Donald Trump approves

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by samsam2019: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'll love to chop chop this yam cheesy.
you too like long thing
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
it looks funny.was it genetically modified
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:
Oyinbo would had headed to the lab with this yam...here we..... angry
sir are u serious @signature
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by nNEOo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emeonyerichard:
sir are u serious @signature

Am deadend serious angry
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
nNEOo:

Am deadend serious angry
y..wud u want to tekl me privately
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
I know u like big yam, n I get big yam( in tekno's voice.)
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by nNEOo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emeonyerichard:
y..wud u want to tekl me privately

Yea....y?
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by TerrorSquad147: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Turks:
This is the god of all yams shocked shocked

The Ayam that Ayam. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by nkemdi89(f): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Fireproof123:
This is a giant yellow yam called or okpai in ukwuani and igangan in yoruba.

This yam was harvested at12 months old.

It took the farmers three days to harvest the longest one.

These yam was produced in umuaja, ukwuani local government, delta state, Nigeria.
Today I actually confirmed why my dad called okpai king of yams

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Mimi4kaycee(f): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
NA THIS YAM WEY DEY CARRY MAN AND WOMAN SPECIES....
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by mickool(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nawa!! Yams taller than the owner!! Interesting!
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Daniyomex(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op,are sure this is Yam and not cassava?
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Fireproof123(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
nkemdi89:

Today I actually confirmed why my dad called okpai king of yams
yeah dat the name

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by ChukaLupin(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
derrick333:
shocked shud b 6feet plus cool #pervert thinking# y did e put d one dat hv two legs n looks feminine waist down on his chest, grin

Why did you have to think that way? cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by tojahh(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2017
nNEOo:
Oyinbo would had headed to the lab with this yam...here we..... angry
Guy for the love of God stop hyping nothing.... Who told you oyibo would have headed to the lab? This is Nigeria and here we do things our way which is unique.
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by adecz: 6:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Mr 'long'!! wink

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2017
nNEOo:

Yea....y?
u can drop a msg via whatsapp on 0813074five five one zero..wil xpct ur msg
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by Abayor7: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2017
ToriBlue:

"Chop" I know,
Which one be "" chop chop"" Hope it's not what am thinking grin
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by seunfape(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Check well half of the yam don spoil . Slim like dick
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by StupidYorubaFool: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
i knew one day you will be the last

Now you are in page 2
oboy you get eyes were dey observe wella .
God don relegate am to championship division like Newcastle

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by StupidYorubaFool: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
adecz:
Mr 'long'!! wink
dirty mindset. repent perv
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by derrick333(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
HomeOfMe:
Get your mind outta the gutter! shocked
v don dat ma!
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by derrick333(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
bareal:

Dirty mind...so dirty and filthy
. Maka y?? Is it ur minding ?
Re: Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State by derrick333(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
ChukaLupin:

Why did you have to think that way? cheesy
is it ur thinking neither is it mine tinking .but pervt[color=][/color][color=][/color] angry[color=][/color][color=][/color] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.