Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,187 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos (68628 Views)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by uvalued(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
chynie:

Oga so na so the brain washing dey start abi cheesy
soon e be say is allowed to k**l for allah abi grin
soon una go come give me **** vest to wear shey

na so i see a oh but if you go comment u must lie thanks to seun
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by businesscitadel(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
hazan041:

Arllah or a.llah is not in my own religion so do u expect me to start new innovation?
If arllah or a.llah is not your religion, why where you having headache over the matter. You should simply have ignored my first quote on this thread and let people who arllah or a.llah is their religion to comment but apparently you felt pained and stabbed by the cold hard truth in that my first comment that you had to mention me with a weak rebuttal ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Pretty much shows that it's your arllah then! grin

hazan041:

U dey copy great man qoutes why can't u create ur own so dat pple can copy u? If he's like u will u be able to copy him?
Great men lived and existed for us to emulate! I will copy Socrates and other philosophers quotes a million times if necessary. Unfortunately, much can not be said of allah! As it is a non-existent powerless entity, who stands by helpless to watch I.S.I.S and Boko haram kidnap, murder and rape innocent people under his name while he chooses to appear on a piece of boiled meat instead. cool cool
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by creepsyme(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by hazan041(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
businesscitadel:

If arllah or a.llah is not your religion, why where you having headache over the matter. You should simply have ignored my first quote on this thread and let people who arllah or a.llah is their religion to comment but apparently you felt pained and stabbed by the cold hard truth in that my first comment that you had to mention me with a weak rebuttal ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Pretty much shows that it's your arllah then! grin
If not for d fact dat u ar trouble maker whyll u at first reply to this thread that is for muslim only?
U claim to be muslim on nairaland but u are a christian is it ur religion dat says u should disguise
?
Great men lived and existed for us to emulate! I will copy Socrates and other philosophers quotes a million times if necessary. Unfortunately, much can not be said of allah! As it is a non-existent powerless entity, who stands by helpless to watch I.S.I.S and Boko haram kidnap, murder and rape innocent people under his name while he chooses to appear on a piece of boiled meat instead. cool cool

Well, no matter how wise someone maybe they can never convince someone like u dey are stupid cux really u are!
Ur religion allow u to talk trash about odas religions? Don't wanna deep in to that as I believe in my prophet issa (jesus)
But please ill appreciate if u can answer dis simple question "can u tell me d differences and d similarities btw a church and a studio"
Answer dat ill be out of this thread am nt a trouble maker like u
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by hazan041(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
businesscitadel:

If not for d fact dat u ar trouble maker whyll u at first reply to this thread that is for muslim only?
U claim to be muslim on nairaland but u are a christian is it ur religion dat says u should disguise
?

?
Well, no matter how wise someone maybe they can never convince someone like u dey are stupid cux really u are!
Ur religion allow u to talk trash about odas religions? Don't wanna deep in to that as I believe in my prophet issa (jesus)
But please ill appreciate if u can answer dis simple question "can u tell me d differences and d similarities btw a church and a studio"
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by dauddy97(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Allahu Akbar,

learn from this the disbelievers,

Islam is the way...

1 Like

Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by businesscitadel(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
hazan041:
?
I am just laughing here after reading your comment. grin grin grin grin Every discerning person who has read all my comments on this thread will know who the troublemaker is. I only stated the obvious in my first comment and it seems that obvious really hit you guys hard.I have been mature enough not to reply any of your comments with insults just like you have been insulting me.

hazan041:

?

Red herring alert. Meanwhile, I have an alternate moniker chosen specifically for the other part of religion section, where I have been given the Christians running stomach with cold hard truths. wink wink Oh and that declaration put in place is meaningless to me! tongue

hazan041:

First you need to prove to us that you understand what wisdom is before we can even take the above comment serious. For someone that believes that allah can only appear on boiled meat but can not appear and prevent Boko haram from using its name to cause havoc, that person is not in any sense wise. undecided undecided

hazan041:

The Abrahamic faiths (Islam and Christianity) are masters in talking trash about others. The adherrents of these two faiths are always alternating between being condescending and being violent. You know where yours stand on the alternating scale as I don't wanna go deep in to that. tongue

hazan041:

The question above is a red herring and shows that you have at least admitted to allah being helpless and can only appear on ordinary boiled meat, because I am yet to see you provide any logical argument to that respect. And yes Churches nowadays are business centers [s]and they also have studios for image and sound auditing of their services[/s]!
Now tackle my question below: Why does allah appear on ordinary boiled meat but is helpless and powerless as Boko haram and ISIS use its name to committ all sorts of atrocities?

1 Like

Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by nice360: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Allahu Akbar. Jallajallalluhu.
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by hazan041(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
businesscitadel:

I am just laughing here after reading your comment. grin grin grin grin Every discerning person who have read all my comments on this thread will know who the troublemaker is. I only stated the obvious in my first comment and it seems that obvious really hit you guys hard.I have been mature enough not to reply any of your comments with insults just like you have been insulting me.

Red herring alert. Meanwhile, I have an alternate moniker chosen specifically for the other part of religion section, where I have been given the Christians running stomach with cold hard truths. wink wink Oh and that declaration put in place is meaningless to me! tongue

First you need to prove to us that you understand what wisdom is before we can even take the above comment serious. For someone that believes that allah can only appear on boiled meat but can not appear and prevent Boko haram from using its name to cause havoc, that person is not in any sense wise. undecided undecided

The Abrahamic faiths (Islam and Christianity) are masters in talking trash about others. The adherrents of these two faiths are always alternating between being condescending and being violent. You know where yours stand on the alternating scale as I don't wanna go deep in to that. tongue

The question above is a red herring and shows that you have at least admitted to allah being helpless and can only appear on ordinary boiled meat, because I am yet to see you provide any logical argument to that respect. And yes Churches nowadays are business centers [s]and they also have studios for image and sound auditing of their services[/s]!
Now tackle my question below: Why does allah appear on ordinary boiled meat but is helpless and powerless as Boko haram and ISIS use its name to committ all sorts of atrocities?
If u know d diff btw a sign and appear u will give ur self de answer
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by highbee7: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Just a normal coincidence
That we have day and night lightning and darkness and darkness comes in the night everyday.
Just a coincidence
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by businesscitadel(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
hazan041:

If u know d diff btw a sign and appear u will give ur self de answer
In other words, allah is only confident in the sight of boiled meat that will be eaten and defecated grin but can not show Shekau a sign or appear to him so that its name will not be used to kill innocent people.
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by hazan041(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
businesscitadel:

In other words, allah is only confident in the sight of boiled meat that will be eaten and defecated grin but can not show Shekau a sign or appear to him so that its name will not be used to kill innocent people.
To ur own understanding bro
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by davires: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
So how will this help the economy.
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by davires: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Deeypeey:
Allahu Akbar...
miracle for rhe non-believers
assurance for the faithfuls
Let the Allah show us things that will make Nigerian developed and not meat. Haba.
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Allahu akbar

Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
iampeewizzy:

You really Need help,God loves you..Repent end time is near
ok I'll repent when i see him tongue
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by Lagban(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
How has Allahu Akbar helped the situation of the country . the religion of peace with different versions of Allahu Akbar : yesterday on trees , today on boiled pieces of meat, tomorrow on d palms of a newborn baby, next tomorrow in BH video. The religion that has caused the highest no of deaths in the world via terrorism. The most disliked religion on earth due to their controversial nature. [
CastedDude:
Here are trending photos of a boiled pieces of meat which reportedly changed to Allah Akbar at Olowogbowo area in Lagos. Facebook user; Bankole Adegboyega Abdul Kabir, shared the photos online which have now gone viral. The incident seems to have brought excitement among religious online users.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/shock-as-boiled-pieces-of-meat-changes.html
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by Lagban(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2017
Muslims and their highly secretive nature. No matter hw you try to redeem ur image, it can never work. The Islam brand is a bad one all over the world. I like Donald Trump and d likes, they treat ur Bleep ups big time. Ur religion will always be know for worst things till the end of the world or ur pedophile prophet comes back, prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.).
hazan041:
?
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by objobj: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2017
markvandel:
Dumb fools keep deceiving your selves ode...

Must you show annoyance? God forgive you for nursing grudges against God
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by hazan041(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Lagban:
Muslims and their highly secretive nature. No matter hw you try to redeem ur image, it can never work. The Islam brand is a bad one all over the world. I like Donald Trump and d likes, they treat ur Bleep ups big time. Ur religion will always be know for worst things till the end of the world or ur pedophile prophet comes back, prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.).
Not even a deliverance can heal your rusted soul

#I just pray for God to guide u but it wonders me what Christianity is all about I tink it just about condemning others religion cux u are always good at that!
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by siegfried99(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
@Seun

Please remove the Muslim mssg on my.profile

I'm not a Muslim..

I'M A CHRISTIAN

I don't know how I mistakenly clicked yes on a Muslim thread while I tried to. Comment.

If you don't want Christians to comment on Islamic threads, then why was it moved to FP?

Whereas muslims are free to comment on Christians thread right? undecided

PLEASE REMOVE IT ASAP undecided undecided
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by zainabxel(f): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
me69:
When the day, where no soul should be of any help to another, noone will authorized to speak except the one The Most High would have given permission, a day where children's will turn grey as if the aged, when that day comes than you will know who were the dull and hopeless people in this life.
You're delusional
Re: Boiled Meat Changes Into 'Allah Akbar' In Lagos - Facebook User Claims. Photos by zainabxel(f): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
omoadeleye:

and can you now explain the phenomenon surrounding that inscription in the meat?
With the millions of children dying of hunger and diseases in Africa, the best you God can do is to carve his name in a foreign language invented by men, on pieces of meat bought from murderous herdsmen.
Pls tell me why Africa won't continue to be backward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Delta State / Boy Or Girl Child, Which Is Better? - An Islamic Perspective / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.