Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher (4123 Views)

Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2017
I've never being a cultists, but I grew around a neighbourhood dominated by these guys that call themselves bagars,aromate,egede. All my life I schooled in lagos, around 2014 my phone was stolen,i was able to identify the thief. I thought about how to deal with him so he would pay me in cash if he had already sold the phone, or, better still, return my phone to me. I reported him to a friend of mine who happened to be bagar. He asked me go to yaba market to meet a high ranking member of the vikings. I never knew I was talking to an executioner. Funny thing is,this guy was too calm for an executioner,he asked about the thief and I told him all he needed to know.
When I got home,i thought about what I had just done,i thought about the fact that, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone just because of a phone. The next day,executioner called me so I could point the thief, I declined his calls;overtime, he stopped calling.
My friend was disappointed because he wanted me to actually deal with this thief,but I failed to. After 2 months,i heard that this said executioner is on the run because, somehow the police found out that he was the assassin hired to take out a high ranking politician in a place in lagos, a guy I shook hands with. Till today ,he's still on the run.

Talking about my friend,he has been a cultist since 1999,a high ranking viking. He never completed his education,he abandoned his education when he miraculously escaped being hacked to death by some Aye guys during a war.

Around my hood,i see many executioners,butchers and number one's who don't have all the goodies of life,some barely completed their schooling with very poor grades. These guys are now married,some are barely surviving with their kids. At a time these guys were cold blooded killers,had any pusssy they wanted,but see how they live now. I will not mention my hood for reasons best known to me.

To all cultists,butchers,executioners, what are your regrets and what gains has cultism afforded you in life?

Do you regret being a cultists,or would you say you are a proud cultists?

Do you still hear that dead guy cries when you hacked his head with an axe?

Has cultism afforded you the chance of attaining a position of influence in the society?

How does it feel like, knowing you've been marked for death?

Matured guys only!
I created this thread mostly for cultists,so no judge hear
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2017
I am cummin
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Too much stories.

I used to think cultists were scary strong people until I met them at the uni. A bunch of cowardly wimps hiding behind bravados and weapons. They amount to nothing in real life.

Stand up to them and they melt and run away.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Tyche(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Lost some very close pals in broad daylight 2002/03. One was at their family house and was still bleeding when he was buried 24 hrs later. His mum has never recovered till date.
The other was at the students senate building and his bullet riddled body taking to a police station like a common criminal. Lord have mercy.

Rest in peace young G's. You are always remembered.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by casttlebarbz(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2017
make i com learn
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2017
All of the guys I know that were in cult, this will shock you....NOT ONE OF THEM IS SUCCESSFUL TODAY, NOT ONE OUT OF 20 OR SO. NOTHING IS GOING WELL FOR THEM EXCEPT THEY CONTINUED IT INTO POLITICS WORKING FOR POLITICIANS! One actually has the guts to ask me...nothing is going well for me no matter how hard I tried. I looked at him and shook my head and said...after all the evil you did in school and you wonder why? He said...that was 10 yrs ago nah...Lol! I told him...you are fool if you think God has forgiven you!

This cult thing has destroyed families. There was this wealthy family, I mean extremely wealthy family that lost their only son. The man went into depression after that, abandoned his business, his wife and extended family, moved to a Caribbean Island and hasn't returned or spoken to anyone for almost 15 yrs now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Bucaneers
Ayes
Vikings
Eiyes
22 fraternity
Klansmen

You guys can contribute...
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by aluko360(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2017
frat boiz i hail una!
Met a friend at the uni in 97. He was in 200L when i got in.
Dude was always on the run for reasons best known to him.
Met him in school but he graduated three years after i did.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by godfatherx: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2017
My cousin and his closest friend were attacked in 1995 in their final year in University, my cousin died, his friend survived with broken arm and leg, he returned to school and graduated around 1997, this is 2017, he is still trying to travel overseas to seek greener pastures, he is not balanced in anything, financial, marital or the likes.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Lastpharoah33: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2017
Bro... truth is, joining a frat amounts to hopeless, non futuristic life. My clique of friends are all rugged, though not the violent type, they pressured me 2 back in...buh I kept my ground, had 2 join kegs,to keep them at arms length anyways.
Talk about gain in joining... There is none, any attakamus in this rumola?
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by desmondneke(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2017
i may not b a cultist but I knw wat u all are saying is pure not true.....I have seen alot of cultist who graduated with good grades and have high paying jobs....many people who didn't join cult and graduated with either good or bad result are still looking fr jobs...cultism dosent shatter ur hopes rather it gives u direction and focus except u carry am fr head......

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by desmondneke(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2017
desmondneke:
i may not b a cultist but I knw wat u all are saying is not true.....I have seen alot of cultist who graduated with good grades and have high paying jobs....many people who didn't join cult and graduated with either good or bad result are still looking fr jobs...cultism dosent shatter ur hopes rather it gives u direction and focus except u carry am fr head......
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Tyche(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
desmondneke:
i may not b a cultist but I knw wat u all are saying is pure not true.....I have seen alot of cultist who graduated with good grades and have high paying jobs....many people who didn't join cult and graduated with either good or bad result are still looking fr jobs...cultism dosent shatter ur hopes rather it gives u direction and focus except u carry am fr head......

Let them wallow in their ignorance
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Adedaniel211(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Say no 2 cultist orelse u'll die young.. I talk from experience..
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by desmondneke(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tyche:

Let them wallow in their ignorance

do u think they are ignorant...I bet u should rethink because everybody who decide to join any group or organization does so fr their personal reason...those who join cult knw that cult group usually clash amd this may lead to loss of life....But they still go ahead to join...do u thinm its ignorance....my brother is the zeal in them
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Tyche(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
desmondneke:

do u think they are ignorant...I bet u should rethink because everybody who decide to join any group or organization does so fr their personal reason...those who join cult knw that cult group usually clash amd this may lead to loss of life....But they still go ahead to join...do u thinm its ignorance....my brother is the zeal in them

This has no bearing whatsover to the post I quoted.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by chiraqDemon(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Adedaniel211:

Ahh
Bros did u die young??

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Raintaker(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Ahh
Bros did u die young??
Abeg help me ask am o
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Raintaker(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op I know your hood, you don't need to hide.
You be Bariga boy.
Peace.
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Adedaniel211(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Ahh Bros did u die young??
I still dey alive gidigba...
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
desmondneke:

lol what zeal are you talking about
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
desmondneke:

lol what zeal are you talking about?
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by amba2017: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2017
some guys were deceived into cultism with guise that they will be protected and be having good grades from lecturers and after school's connections. the truth is that there is no single gain in there. you struggle to pay your dues, at times u rob just to meet up, kill or at times be killed, always watching your back etc. cultism is identified with evil and no sinner will go unpunished. some of the guys turned a new leaf after school but still in one way or the other, they are still paying for their atrocities. some continued after school as political tugs and robbers and are entering their graves on daily basis. if you are a student in this forum, pls run away from cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by adedayoa2(f): 4:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Raintaker:
Op I know your hood, you don't need to hide.
You be Bariga boy.
Peace.
so you wan find am go him hood?
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Raintaker(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2017
adedayoa2:
so you wan find am go him hood?
uh!
Did I say that?
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by gqboyy(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2017
Isn't it scary to think that during one of ur trips u may have sat shoulder to shoulder with a murderer/kidnapper or a cultist in a commercial bus?. You may have even had a chit chat and u went ur separate ways thinking dt he/she is gud person. In our life we come across them countless times without knowing. Some r even reading dis. And this really freaks me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by adedayoa2(f): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Raintaker:
uh!
Did I say that?
that was a threat, not mere words.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Cire80: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
desmondneke:
I have lots of cultists friends, lost some, some got chased away from school and a few graduated and just some other few are living fine in Nigeria. A high degree of them are now living outside Nigeria making money through crime. But I don't understand how cultism gives one direction in life
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Macmoni(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
desmondneke:
my guy lock up u are a cultist

8 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Haoqi24: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adedaniel211:

Are you typing from the beyond?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Adedaniel211(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haoqi24:

Are you typing from the beyond?
Never mind
Re: Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Panic As Another Unknown Gunmen Appear In Imo, Blocking Airport Road / Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran / If You Have Been Drinking Yoruba Agbo, You Might Have Eaten Human Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.