Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (61127 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by LasGidiOwner: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2017
iamhorny:

Nwanne, abum oye Imo but apuga oku.

you are just polluting this thread for nothing with rochas. Rochas is a thief, a failure and curse to my dear state. i love obiano and anambra people. They are taking the lead in the think home initiative of ndiigbo, thereby developing their state by themselves and making sure the economy of the state is in the hands of anambarians.

instead of rochas to fixed the roads in imo and lobby rich and business minded imolites to come and invest in IMO like obiano is doing our governor is dancing upandan. we want result. as far as am concerned. rochas is a failure

Owobokiri have you read this comment from your own brother? LOL
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by adadike281(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2017
themonk:
That's nice. Which part of anambra
Ihiala
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by themonk(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2017
adadike281:
Ihiala
Wow, that very nice.
How was your night dear?
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

If you say so, who am to counter it..... cool
I REPEAT "I HAVE NO HAND IN YOUR MENTAL MALADY,ACCEPT MY SINCERE CONCERN AND SYMPATHY,MY CANDID ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU AVOID THE MARKET IN ORDER TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE"
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by LasGidiOwner: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2017
engrchykae:
I REPEAT "I HAVE NO HAND IN MY FATHER'S MENTAL MALADY,ACCEPT MY SINCERE CONCERN AND SYMPATHY,MY CANDID ADVICE TO MY FATHER IS THAT HE SHOULD AVOID MARKET

There is nothing more for to add. It's your father and I think you knew more than us here.... cool
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by judondasylva(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
nice one
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
MrSly:

No need for this epistle because we, Anambrarians know very well that Ngige and Obi are heroes of governance in anambra and can't be compared with obiano but that does not undermine the fact that obiano is doing something.
As for voting obiano out, who will you vote in? Uba's family from uga? or who? ifeanyi uba of nnewi? or victor ume of aguluzigbo. God forbid! Unless the like of soludo declares interest, I and majority will vote obiano.
You are talking rubbish.how do you mean obaino can't be compared to Obi? Obiano is the best Anambra governor ever followed by Ngige before obi. what nonsense are you saying?
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by engrchykae(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

There is nothing more for to add. It's your father and I think you knew more than us here.... cool
i have gone through your profile and realized through your controversial posts that you are neck deep into controversy,u lack the most essential ingredient during your formative stage which is PROPER HOME TRAINING.it seems you never had the priviledge of a FATHERLY UPBRINGING,hence ur lack of RESPECT for FATHERS.THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE SOCIETY WILL BE AT THE
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by LasGidiOwner: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
engrchykae:
my father was born a slave. He is a useless man even in our family

I never knew all these but I found out from your past posts. Accept my heart felt pity..... cool
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by MrSly(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

You are talking rubbish.how do you mean obaino can't be compared to Obi? Obiano is the best Anambra governor ever followed by Ngige before obi. what nonsense are you saying?
I made my opinion which does not prevent you from making yours but the word "rubbish" is what I do not know the origin.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Preprobiotics: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.