Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS (62884 Views)

Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Lekki and it's children's category.

You welcome again bro

pppffft.. Excuse me please undecided
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by naptu2: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:

I saw you at Lekki Phase 1 gate and waved but you were busy with your phone.

Amazing! So what was I wearing?
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by johnstar(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wr is dat idiot dat treck for buhari?

Did d madman participate?

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by wristbangle: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Abeg, mods, remove the Islam title from my profile. I'm not a muslim. I'm a christian.

grin grin

Who told u to comment on a section that is off ur limit? U go read "kwu" tire tongue
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Zico5(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Drabeey:
Hmm. Na lie
Ipob noticed. They can never see anything good in omoluabi
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by TinaAnita(f): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
adem30:

Everything is a lie for your type.

I watched this girl live on NTA when she completed the race.

You are here shouting na lie, when this little girl is achieving. Wake up and do something for your life

You noted that you watched as she completed the race. The question is, did you watch where she started the race? Kindly respond and try to be honest . Where did she start the race and did you watch it all the way to the finish line?

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by DrayZee: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
tens4real:
oga just shut up abeg
Have you eaten today?
Then why are you hating?
Pls, just respect yourself and let me respect you.
That's how people like you go around looking for problem on nairaland.

How is indicating the fact that a girl that age cannot finish that race "hating"? And I asked a simple question, none of you can answer me.
If you don't have the answer,then go pour your frustration somewhere else.

That's how you swallow all rubbish the media feeds you hook, line and sinker.

#Whatnonsense

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by TinaAnita(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
The gullibility of some people knows no bounds. How could any reasonable person swallow such a big fat lie nook, line and sinker? This is just impossible. Who witnessed where she started the race? If it happened abroad then I might believe it but not in a country where deception is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Ishilove: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
naptu2:

Amazing! So what was I wearing?
Blue and red jumpers and white sneakers, looking as handsome as ever. When I saw you, my heart just started doing me jigijigicheesy

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by 9jatatafo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
7 years old girl did 42km? Oga OP this is not good. Stop telling lies at your old age. haba!

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by benedictac(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
adem30:

You are here shouting na lie, when this little girl is achieving. Wake up and do something for your life

So you still watch NTA at this time and age?

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by frainc(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Tiny23:

why did he too click "Yes,I am a Muslim"?Must he comment on the thread?
is muslim not commenting in Christian section?
Why is everything about muslim are always different?

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:

pppffft.. Excuse me please undecided
Whatever
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by benedictac(f): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Culin:
Big lie. She ran 10km of the 42km. Get your facts right before posting or pushing to FP.

You, can you run 10km?
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by naptu2: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Blue and red jumpers and white sneakers, looking as handsome as ever. When I saw you, my heart just started doing me jigijigicheesy

Aha! So it was a doppelganger.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Oyindebrah(f): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
CastedDude:
she will definitely go places
I swear,I'm shook angry
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by frainc(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
benedictac:

So you still watch NTA at this time and age?
and what is bad in watching NTA madam Telemundo?

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by olanje: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Children's category is definitely not 42km... Some dumb and gullible people will believe the shit

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Odukes(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Heavy lie
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
frainc:
is muslim not commenting in Christian section?
Why is everything about muslim are always different?

it's just a matter of time,it will be removed from his profile...he shouldn't lie n claim what he's not next time all in the bid to mock .
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Whatever

grin tongue
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by benedictac(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
frainc:
and what is bad in watching NTA madam Telemundo?

Feel the passion. lolz
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by adem30: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sebastine1994:

I am sorry being a nosy and curious fool. Sir have you done anything worth remarkable in your life? Every right thinking person should doubt this. How can a 7 year old win such a race. It seems she was competing with old people. I smell a rat. With such mouth watering prize its impossible to accept an average nigerian will lose out to a kid. I think the race is for the rich. An average Nigerian cant afford it. All those pot bellied rich people cant run. If you doubt, confirm how much it cost to register for that race. That girls house is at lekki. That is where the rich live.

Your have comprehension problem. Go back and read again. She won Children category
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Christie212: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
congrats sweetheart more strength for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by UncleJudax(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
adem30:

Keyans do not do sentiments...it is a Nigerian thing. Next olympics will come and go...you go still de talk this same thing.
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
naptu2:

Aha! So it was a doppelganger.
No it wasn't. It was the one and only naptu2 cheesy
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by get2pauldy: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Omo go on
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Unimaginable123: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
adem30:

I watched it too. Did u see her start?
Re: 7-Year-Old Girl Completes 2017 Lagos City Marathon. PICS by Unimaginable123: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
olanje:
Children's category is definitely not 42km... Some dumb and gullible people will believe the shit
the girl wasn't part of the race. She didn't wear a name or number tag. She and her dad just judged to d finish line. Anyone without a tag wasn't part of the race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Pictures From The Super Eagles Trip To Benin Republic Via The Waterways / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ahmed Musa And Juliet Adeh Ejue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.