Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

See The Name Of The Dude In These Meme - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See The Name Of The Dude In These Meme (3550 Views)

Korean Movie ''the Dude In Me'' / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Name Of The Dude In These Meme by Nuesbab: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2017
The name of the dude is Kayode ewumi. He is a british / nigerian comic actor.
He is a 25-year-old actor, singer, dancer and comedian. He’s popularly called ‘Roll Safe’ (R.S). He stars in a hilarious comic documentary called ‘Hood Documentary’. The documentary shows the life of an aspiring rapper (MC Roll Safe) as he guides viewers through a small area of South London AKA “The hood”. The documentary is purely fictional

Re: See The Name Of The Dude In These Meme by Ksslib(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ha! He even has Nigerian roots! Little wonder something always draws me to this particular meme whenever I am about to caution a senseless iddiot to use his sense. Blood is truly thicker than palm-wine.

@OP, I want to know the name of the boy below. His age, nationality, life story - Everything!

cc: lalasticlala, Ujsizzle

Re: See The Name Of The Dude In These Meme by RobinHez(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
naija ! cool
Re: See The Name Of The Dude In These Meme by VickyRotex(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Looks like Eddie Murphy!

Re: See The Name Of The Dude In These Meme by dfrost: 5:20am On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy grin

Memes of life.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Channels Of Tv Stations In Lagos / Nigeria Tv Channels / Lagos State Sponsored Movie Champions Of Our Time Wins Top Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.