Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari (95581 Views)

'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return / EXCLUSIVE: I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Spidermon: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Forged!

Buhari, please if you are not dead yet, resign! You have become a curse to this country. If you love this country, quit! We are happy to be part of the generation that witnessed your much talked about 2nd coming. It has turned out to be a ruse and noise full of sound and fury, yet signifies nothing.

Bye bye to you as we hope to only hear you have recovered and is living as an ex President. History will be kind to you as you do so.

Thanks.

Sincerely

ALL Nigerians (including those that no longer have brain)
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by abbey621(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is a fake letter, no presidential letter would have such spacing and formatting errors. Let this people speak the truth, let PMB make a public broadcast and address Nigerians....it's not rocket science!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:
Buhari should just step down now.

u should step down from nairaland as well. Sai Buhari!!!!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by nifesi01(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please is the letter sent today again to the senate because I'm no longer understanding how an hale and healthy individual will still be waiting to satisfy the Doctor....all the same...stay hale and healthy mr President and I wish Nigeria what she wish herself

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Toks2008(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Something is wrong somewhere.

I'm really confused walahi...we don't even know what to believe anymore.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Kenchukky(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
A very senior pastor and the V.P lied to Nigerians the president is hale and hearty. Suddenly doctors have to be satisfied with somebody who is hale and hearty. Chaii. People should have even small fear of God oo.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Epositive:
till doctors are satisfied? hmmm this old cargo no wan die... issallrite grin

may the lord restore ur brain oh i mean health

#positivevibes

Sai Buhari till 2023. Enemies of Buhari should go and do their IT at sambisa forest.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Mayflowa(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, if I'm this old man's wife or child, I'll strongly advise him to step down, the joke is getting too much on him!

Is power that intoxicating That he put preference on remaining in power over his health

Na wa!

AS president, every medical bill for him and his family are taken care of by the state in the best medical facility in the world. By being president, the daughter was married by a billionaire son. The perks and power of the office blind anyone to dealth

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, if I'm this old man's wife or child, I'll strongly advise him to step down, the joke is getting too much on him!

Is power that intoxicating That he put preference on remaining in power over his health

Na wa!

"If" "If" If i were u, i will keep my mouth shut and pray for the president since if hav nothing meaningful to comment on nairaland.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by tete7000(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
That's a man they said is hale and hearty o. VP, Lai-lie and Adesina, God is watching in 4D o!
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by IdJack(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is what happened when the.. The Country don't have value for development..Naija How far.

Check my signature for more information.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
He traveled out to receive medical treatment while citizens have to endure the poor healthcare system and medical facilities in the country.

2 Likes

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
There are more pressing issues than this. None of you are cares what happened to the head of fish in sardines and you are here thinking about mr president that his wife and APC know what is on wt him
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by jrusky(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hahahahahahah!!! Buhari the comedian I can't stop laughing. Please Mr Buhari don't even come again you being here or not here is of no use better you stay in UK or if possible relocate to Mali or Burkinafaso. I just love God so much was this not same Buhari that was talking all sorts of nonsense during Yardua sickness See how God placed him also in the same situation for him to feel how it goes.

Please Mr Buhari or Alhaji Buhari in as much I do not wish you death same way I do not need your presence because you have no use you have failed Nigerians so your presence is no longer uselful please remain in UK as long as you wish in fact stay their forever I don't give a bit damn.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by euchariadavid(f): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
This Man Should just go and Rest,different sickness
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by PDJT: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:
Buhari should just step down now.

Why should he resign, though?
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Forged!

Buhari, please if you are not dead yet, resign! You have become a curse to this country. If you love this country, quit! We are happy to be part of the generation that witnessed your much talked about 2nd coming. It has turned out to be a ruse and noise full of sound and fury, yet signifies nothing.

Bye bye to you as we hope to only hear you have recovered and is living as an ex President. History will be kind to you as you do so.

Thanks.

Sincerely

ALL Nigerians (including those that no longer have brain)
Speak for yourself alone
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
Imagine, he has handed over to his VP to act as acting president for good three times within the space of less than two years, only God knows how many more times this will continue if he remains there till the end of his tenure!

And the three times he handed over to his VP was about going to London for health related issues o!

This man just want to die in power!

Some people want to die in their villages instead of them to focus on how make their future bright. their always being ungrateful and busy criticizing their leaders on nairaland. (i only said some people)
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by FastShipping: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
PDJT:

Why should he resign, though?

Because he is battling an undisclosed health issue.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!
Step-down ko, Step-up ni.

Buhary till 2048...
grin grin grin Buhari forever.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Sundayvictor0(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Aloramirami lan ri akin ri abo re
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by PerfectEsquire(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!

Buhary till 2048...
U too funny my G

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by gloryman91: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
What a poor Nation ,where our leaders take medical attention aboard killing our medical facilities.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by penta(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Amen.
hushshinani:
You definitely have the right for medical clearance my able presido....

may you live long to hear the death of people that wish you dead...

Cos many wailers could not manage themselves not to talk of a family... how much more Nigeria...

Click like if you agree and share if you disagree
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by enigma3000: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
they can do more, than photoshoping the president's hand writing
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by johnson232: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Firefire:

Buhary's enemy spotted!

Buhary till 2048...

Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by PDJT: 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
FastShipping:

Because he is battling an undisclosed health issue.

I don't think it's that serious to deserve resignation.
It's just a typical health issue at 74, in addition to his former profession.
I'm sure Nigerians knew this before electing him.
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by AlphaStyles(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
see lie London life dy sweet am
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
you are looking very thin and worn out just honour yourself and resign and then rest very well it will do some good
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Krismart(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
They should better bring our President back whether vertically or horizontally
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Buhari has been merged with yaradua on deathcash.com but the site is still under maintenance, to be confirmed later on
Re: "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari by euchariadavid(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

u should step down from nairaland as well. Sai Buhari!!!!
He should Step down to save himself;he is doin himself no good.Treatment each time.Today Ear prblm tomorrow kidney prblm;He should take as much leave he needs or Step down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.