Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} (1419 Views)

Please Help Me Become A Programmer If You Can / NOUN PORTAL Nouonline.net, A Case Of Very Bad Design / Top 10 Movies A Programmer Must Watch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} by Knownpal(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello house.

Owing to the situation of education in Nigeria. Can we say it's okay for programmers (those who at least know the in and out, or those that have some educational background e.g OND cert.) apply to NOUN to get their BSc certificates and be using the other free time to develop, read and learn more than what are being taught in a normal conventional school?
Re: Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} by greatnaija01: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
as a programmer i would say YES as long as you are already good in programming all you need is d Paper called BSc.

so go for it bro

Knownpal:
Hello house.

Owing to the situation of education in Nigeria. Can we say it's okay for programmers (those who at least know the in and out, or those that have some educational background e.g OND cert.) apply to NOUN to get their BSc certificates and be using the other free time to develop, read and learn more than what are being taught in a normal conventional school?

1 Like

Re: Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} by wisdomkid: 3:35am On Sep 19, 2023
The answer is YES. I will seriously advise you to proceed as a programmer with the National Open University of Nigeria Admission. Once you have the skills required, the only thing stopping you from working in big organisations/corporations is the certificate called BSc.
Re: Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} by preciouswoman66(m): 4:18am On Sep 19, 2023
How does this NOUN works? I have heard about it same with UofPeople.

Just googled abotu noun school fees and it's paid per semester
Re: Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} by kristian98(m): 4:45am On Sep 25, 2023
wisdomkid:
The answer is YES. I will seriously advise you to proceed as a programmer with the National Open University of Nigeria Admission. Once you have the skills required, the only thing stopping you from working in big organisations/corporations is the certificate called BSc.
I’m doing a postgraduate diploma after which I will go for MSc. That still counts yeah?

(1) (Reply)

Vtu Api / Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash / Questions For Advanced Programmers: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.