Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,896 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (93023 Views)

Sex With Cousin More Pleasurable? / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by pinkyz: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Prophet mohamed fuckd and married his cousin... It's allowed
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You need not be scared dear, you are safe. You are covered with me only if you confess cheesy

I saw your PM can you resend it again?
confess ke lol undecided

@bolded i think i understand you perfectly well cheesy
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:
confess ke lol undecided
Time will tell

@bolded i think i understand you perfectly well cheesy
I think I do too. Expecting it!
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Time will tell

I think I do too. Expecting it!
cool i dont hv access to my mail
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by obontami: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2017
HateU2:
I'm not like you bro obontami grin
of Coz u can't be like me because I'm Not a pagan.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2017
obontami:
of Coz u can't be like me because I'm Not a pagan.
and I'm a pagan abi angry sad
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by nazablossom(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2017
In Ghana, cousins marry themselves, maybe they are from Ghana
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
grab that thing , na ur family property grin grin
Cousin ke?I beg o
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by stack1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
seunny4lif:
I'm not understanding

I just watched this movie yesterday o, quite a sad War movie
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin
stack1:

I just watched this movie yesterday o, quite a sad War movie
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by jayteetomoh(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
cousin indeed...
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by mechanics(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
lolz, funny.
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by Teyiz: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
they are hiden something from us
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by iamord(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2017
nazablossom:
In Ghana, cousins marry themselves, maybe they are from Ghana
will u shut up!!! shocked undecided angry
Re: Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her by nazablossom(f): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
iamord:
will u shut up!!! shocked undecided angry
why the aggression?
I have a Ghanian neighbor and that's what I was told, so chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.