Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. (1099 Views)

Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered / Andrew Yakubu's Last Post On Facebook Before EFCC Caught Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
I guess you all saw/heard the breaking news, during the week, that a stupendous/collasal sum of money was recovered from Mr Andrew Yakubu, former Group Managing Director (GMD) of Nigeria's state owned oil corporation, NNPC. Here are a few photos on the op...

Re: Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. by dingbang(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
God of Shedrach Meshach and Abednego shocked
Re: Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. by dingbang(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
EmmaFantastic:
I guess you all saw/heard the breaking news, during the week, that a stupendous/collasal sum of money was recovered from Mr Andrew Yakubu, former Group Managing Director (GMD) of Nigeria's state owned oil corporation, NNPC. Here are a few photos on the op...
pls can u forward d pic to my whatsapp? Please
Re: Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. by axeman2(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
DOLLARS SHARE ME SOME AMOUNT.
Re: Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. by gedidiah: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Some are suffering while some are smiling. ONLY GOD CAN HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY. shocked
Re: Photos Of Some Of The Money Recovered From Andrew Yakubu, Former GMD Of NNPC. by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

Ok, I assume that you may already know this, but just in case you don't, here's how you can have it in your phone:
Browsing with a computer (laptop or desktop),
*Point your mouse cursor on the photo and right click your mouse, it will show a list of options.
*In the options, select "copy" and then save it. It will download immediately in just a few seconds. Once you have it in your computer, you can always:
*either use bluetooth to transfer it to your phone, or
*use a USB cable to connect your phone to the laptop and transfer. I hope you get it. Cheers!
as I come dey use phone browse... Wetin I go come do?

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Bandit Allegedly Stab To Death In Ohafia, Abia State / 2 Rapists Stripped Naked & Paraded For 'attacking A 17-year-old Girl' In India / Nigerian Family Disown Their Lesbian Daughter In National Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.